What's new

Kashmir Situation & Pakistan's War Options

Can Pakistan military do the same and prepare for war by next year as India did before 1971 war according to General menakshaw

Same situation , population was against Pakistan and similarly against India in Kashmir ..

Raise 1Million 50 Div infantry force and in one year go to war . Meanwhile let diplomacy take its shape

Can Pakistan military do the same and prepare for war by next year as India did before 1971 war according to General menakshaw

Same situation , population was against Pakistan and similarly against India in Kashmir ..

Raise 1Million 50 Div infantry force and in one year go to war . Meanwhile let diplomacy take its shape
Pakistan can do lot of things. Different strategies can be taken. This is one of it. Seems like military general are more worried about their retirement in foreign land than actually doing their job.

What if Pakistan stays quiet and let Indian footprint solidify in Kashmir and ultimately attacks Pakistan (even if Pakistan forgets about miseries of Kashmiris) ... isn't this bound to happen? you think India will ever let Pakistan stabilise?
India always doing that especially CEPEC hurting them, but they will not attack Pakistan why you assumed, if they will, they will destroy their economy, we will support Kashmir only on diplomatic term, if you're in favor of nuke war with India, and Pakistan & India will not exist on the MAP OF THE WORLD on Kashmir issue, then where will be Kashmir issue goes if ther will be no Pakistan and India on the map of the world think that first @MM_Haider o_O

Nothing will happen, Pakistan is in no position to initiate war, if Pakistan will then Pakistan collapsed, are talking nuclear attacked on India, then i have to say you have no idea what is you talking about, if you're assuming that nuke attacked on India, you know what is the consequences of that for Pakistan will become nuclear wasteland for centuries @MM_Haider :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Again, you provide NO EVIDENCE or LINKS for ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS. Just meaningless conjectures. Did you know that Pakistan has had thermonuclear/H-bomb capability since AT LEAST early 2011????:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

The above proves that Pakistan can wipe india off the face of the planet FOREVER and turn it into sand and glass......:azn:......ever wondered why despite the rhetoric and being 7× bigger than Pakistan, india does NOT DARE attack us?..........:azn:

Again, you provide NO EVIDENCE or LINKS for ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS. Just meaningless conjectures. Did you know that Pakistan has had thermonuclear/H-bomb capability since AT LEAST early 2011????:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

The above proves that Pakistan can wipe india off the face of the planet FOREVER and turn it into sand and glass......:azn:......ever wondered why despite the rhetoric and being 7× bigger than Pakistan, india does NOT DARE attack us?..........:azn:
Indian will Sh!t their pants 500x before risking a Nuclear exchange. Imran Khan and that old fart Bajwa needs to grow a pair and act decisively.

If you're are in favor of 1st option, this give India a reasons to attacked Pakistan, so thinks opposite picture first @Genghis khan1
Like I said before, strategies can differ. Pakistan don’t need troops in Kashmir. Population is Pakistan friendly. All Pakistan need is to trap ( Indians) them there and cut there supply lines.

And for retaliations by India do you think Pakistan survive nuke attack from India, what ABM defense we have, they have slight Chance to defense in form of AAD & PAD @PAKISTANFOREVER :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Like I said before, strategies can differ. Pakistan don’t need troops on Kashmir. Population is Pakistan friendly. All Pakistan need is to trap them there and cut there supply lines.
Please explain how will that happen without sending troops in IOK, any suggestion/ideas @Genghis khan1

And for retaliations by India do you think Pakistan survive nuke attack from India, what ABM defense we have, they have slight Chance to defense in form of AAD & PAD @PAKISTANFOREVER :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Please explain how will that happen without sending troops in IOK, any suggestion/ideas @Genghis khan1

How effective are indian abm systems?........:azn:..........Also, where is the evidence that Pakistan does not have an effective abm system?.......:azn:

How effective are indian abm systems?........:azn:..........Also, where is the evidence that Pakistan does not have an effective abm system?.......:azn:
Be real sir What ABM system do we have let alone effective ABM system You're talking about HQ-16 its not an ABM system, SAPADA-2000, HQ-2B/SA-2 60s era Junk, there were some rumors that we we HQ-9B for only Khautta research laboratories but its not CONFIRMED and Still just RUMORS I SAID/REPEAT ITS JUST A RUMORS, and they have slightly/minor chance to intercept few Pakistani BMs , get out of you fary tales sir @PAKISTANFOREVER :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Do little bit research and reading on your own. You will find out. Kashmir terrain, supply routes and geographical challenges .
Yeah i already knows that if you assume local freedom fighters can Choke IA supply lines sir then i have sorry say you have no idea that what are you talking about, You're comparing well trained/armed IA with NO/MINIMAL trained/armed Freedom fighters then i have to say YOU"RE TOTALLY WRONG/IMPOSSIBLE @Genghis khan1 :disagree:

Yeah i already knows that if you assume local freedom fighters can Choke IA supply lines sir then i have sorry say you have no idea that what are you talking about, You're comparing well trained/armed IA with NO/MINIMAL trained/armed Freedom fighters then i have to say YOU"RE TOTALLY WRONG/IMPOSSIBLE
Like I said, different strategies. There is lot more to it. But once Indians realize that their 700,000 troops are stuck inside valley and are being butchered by locals. Indian will launch a full scale war. Than again at that time, what strategy Pakistan adopt, defense or offenses. Both has its own pro and cons. Pakistan can’t fight tug of war with India. So Pakistan has to make some tough decisions. May have to wipe down Nasr in some scenarios.

Like I said, different strategies. There is lot more to it. But once Indians realize that their 700,000 troops are stuck inside valley and are being butchered by locals. Indian will launch a full scale war. Than again at that time, what strategy Pakistan adopt, defense or offenses. Both has its own pro and cons. Pakistan can’t fight tug of war with India. So Pakistan has to make some tough decisions. May have to wipe down Nasr in some scenarios.
are you talking about guerrilla warfare by freedom fighters in IOK, this called not choking but threatening :disagree: there is no way in hell that India will initiate full scale war with Pakistan and destroy its economy, and last sentence of yours shows you how immature you're, if we will use NASR on Indian territories, then Pakistan will become nuclear wasteland @Genghis khan1

Can you provide GENUINE, INDEPENDENT, IRREFUTABLE, RELIABLE & HONEST evidence for the above claims?

Whether true or not, the above figures do not look that impressive considering that india's population is at least 7-8 times bigger than that of Pakistan.

Also, indian officials are proven to manipulate, doctor and fudge their economic figures:

https://m.telegraphindia.com/india/streanh-in-numbers/cid/1684099

A simple google search for the 2019 GDP figures of respective countries, will do the trick for you.

Population or the per capita GDP is inconsequential, when it comes to a nation's purchasing power in terms of arms and ammunitions or for that matter oil reserves.

That means, at their full capacities, India can afford to fire 10 bullets for every single Pakistani bullet.

If you compare forex reserves, that India's $426 Billion to Pakistan's to Pakistan's $8.2 Billion.
That translates to 52 times more purchasing power than Pakistan for international sourced arms and oil etc.

Right now India with its defence allocation of $62 Billion (2% of the GDP), is way under stressing its budget, than Pakistan's with its allocation of $7.2 Billion( current exchange rate), at more than 4% of its GDP.

I think Pakistanis have lost the will to fight .. this is a perfect time for Pakistan to push hard on diplomacy and prepare for war at the same time.. if all fails go to war ..
Bi lateral diplomacy failed
Internarional diplomacy .. in progress
War ............. preparation

I think Pakistanis have lost the will to fight .. this is a perfect time for Pakistan to push hard on diplomacy and prepare for war at the same time.. if all fails go to war ..
Bi lateral diplomacy failed
Internarional diplomacy .. in progress
War ............. preparation
war is out question for pakistan some emotional guys like @Genghis khan1 and @MM_Haider thinks we must go to war and destroy ourselves @maverick1977

Back
Top Bottom