What's new

Kashmir Situation & Pakistan's War Options

I agree with you and I know it's obvious. War is not a solution to any problem in the 21st century.

Let me share the next steps ! Mass migration of Hindus will commence and Kashmir will become Hindu majority state.
How do the folks think Pakistan will will act after the change of status quo ..

Last edited:
@pakistanipower

What is a possible and realistic solution for India and Pakistan on Kashmir as per you?
To give Kashmiris a rights of self determination to decide which country they gonna live India or Pakistan or will chose to become a independent country, but currently i see limited war in very near future between India & Pakistan on Kashmir issue @Crazyeights

A simple google search for the 2019 GDP figures of respective countries, will do the trick for you.

Population or the per capita GDP is inconsequential, when it comes to a nation's purchasing power in terms of arms and ammunitions or for that matter oil reserves.

That means, at their full capacities, India can afford to fire 10 bullets for every single Pakistani bullet.

If you compare forex reserves, that India's $426 Billion to Pakistan's to Pakistan's $8.2 Billion.
That translates to 52 times more purchasing power than Pakistan for international sourced arms and oil etc.

Right now India with its defence allocation of $62 Billion (2% of the GDP), is way under stressing its budget, than Pakistan's with its allocation of $7.2 Billion( current exchange rate), at more than 4% of its GDP.

Again, you are NOT providing ANY evidence for your claims or conjectures. That is very telling when it is proven that indians lie about their economic figures:

https://m.telegraphindia.com/india/streanh-in-numbers/cid/1684099

Be real sir What ABM system do we have let alone effective ABM system You're talking about HQ-16 its not an ABM system, SAPADA-2000, HQ-2B/SA-2 60s era Junk, there were some rumors that we we HQ-9B for only Khautta research laboratories but its not CONFIRMED and Still just RUMORS I SAID/REPEAT ITS JUST A RUMORS, and they have slightly/minor chance to intercept few Pakistani BMs , get out of you fary tales sir @PAKISTANFOREVER :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yeah i already knows that if you assume local freedom fighters can Choke IA supply lines sir then i have sorry say you have no idea that what are you talking about, You're comparing well trained/armed IA with NO/MINIMAL trained/armed Freedom fighters then i have to say YOU"RE TOTALLY WRONG/IMPOSSIBLE @Genghis khan1 :disagree:

Pakistan's nuclear weapons program were also rumours back in the 1980s and early 90s.........:azn:

Pakistan's nuclear weapons program were also rumours back in the 1980s and early 90s.........:azn:
Why you're so stupid and doesn't relate do different things to on another @PAKISTANFOREVER the whole knows that when India had conducted nuke test in 74 Bhutto announce that we will make nuke, even our nation will eat grass, get our of your false overconfidence/bravado, In reality currently we have no ABM system for Ballistic missile defense @PAKISTANFOREVER :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Stopping indian lies and propaganda is a MUST on a "Pakistani Forum". If you don't like it, you can go to an indian forum. No one is asking indians to stay on PDF. The claims from the OP are from the same ilk who also claimed to have killed exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.
Let me see how many people support the way you reacted and replied to his post. I stand my point, its immature.

And why only Kashmir? because of you aware they don't live with India?

Do you think, it's possible and acceptable for India?

I hope... I am sounding very clear... believe me, it's not possible now. it was possible in the early '60s and '70s.

I wish if we can reach an agreement where both countries decide to give Special status to J & K (Including you Kashmir and GB) and Kashmiri people allow to roam each corner of J&K (Indian administrator & Pak administrator) with minimal security checks between both security forces from their side.

NO need for a passport. But they will not allow visiting other states without a valid passport. Example - Indian Kashmiri can go to Pak Kashmir but require a passport if he wants to go to another place of Pakistan and vice versa.

This is just my wishes but far from the realities as well.
because Kashmir is International dispute and is on Chatter of UN, and it is incomplete agenda of independence of subcontinent, and read the history, Local tribes of AJK and GB were called help from PA to liberate their land because they know DOGRA RAJ sooner or later will join India, and Pakistan don't give provincial status for GB as Indian media/govt claims and accused that's why we did same for IOK, there is no representation of GB on Pakistani senate/ national assembly, and AJK has its own parliament and prime minster, @Crazyeights

because Kashmir is International dispute and is on Chatter of UN, and it is incomplete agenda of independence of subcontinent, and read the history, Local tribes of AJK and GB were called help from PA to liberate their land because they know DOGRA RAJ sooner or later will join India, and Pakistan don't give provincial status for GB as Indian media/govt claims and accused that's why we did same for IOK, there is no representation of GB on Pakistani senate/ national assembly, and AJK has its own parliament and prime minster, @Crazyeights
You said local tribes asked for help, thats why you sent proxies and tried to annex kashmir right ? Now will you do the same for Uighur Muslims ? Send proxies and annex Xinjiang ? Chechenya ? Syria ? Its an absurd argument to make.

I think India should compromise by giving away Kashmir valley and make peace with Pakistan. Jammu and Ladakh will be joined in India as UT's.

Sorry, I have gone through the UN resolution on J & K and as per them, they talk about entire J & K including GB and your Kashmir. And, you know the applied conditions, right?

Again I suspect any realistic solution is possible if you just look at one side of the coin and try to find the solution. The settlement is only possible if you ready to give and take and compromised.

Public sentimental is also involved from both sides and any solution possible if India and Pakistan do not try to get each other parts. Otherwise, no one from both will accept the solution.

When we just start thinking for only Kashmiri people than might we will be reached at any conclusion.
We are ready to give the ajk peoples right of self determination because we 100 % confident that ,the ball is Indian Court now ajk peoples want to lives with Pakistan most of Muslims in IOK will also go against India if india will give them a right of self determination freely because Indian occupied IOK illegally/against the will of kashmiri peoples @Crazyeights

it's funny na... it is easy to say what you said now. But Pakistan government will never be agreed and nor the Indian government and even people from both countries.

I don't find any realistic solution from the Pakistani brothers. Till now, only I can see WAR, Nuclear, self-determination only in Kashmir, etc... And, all are one side wishes from you.

I really feel bad and very sad for Kashmiri people. Due to Pakistan and India leaderships, they are suffering. good day
Excuse our ignorance of your playing sorry and sad for Kashmiris, but what the hell are you talking about my delusional Indian Bhagat?

People of Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir are the ones suffering rape, torture, murder and abuse daily for the past 72 years.

Pakistan has always reiterated that the solution of Jammu and Kashmir issue is UN resolutions on it.

India and Pakistan both have to withdraw their forces at the same time from Kashmir while a UN peace keeping force takes over that holds a plebiscite in Kashmir to decide the fate of Kashmir according to the wishes of the people of Kashmir. Period.

What we are discussing here on this thread is the situation in Kashmir that has deteriorated so much that the world genocide watch dogs are raising red flags of eminent on going threat of genocide in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

I hope you are more of a less knowledgeable person on Kashmir issue than a self imposed - ignorant Indian. Nice try though if you are the later.

are you talking about guerrilla warfare by freedom fighters in IOK, this called not choking but threatening :disagree: there is no way in hell that India will initiate full scale war with Pakistan and destroy its economy, and last sentence of yours shows you how immature you're, if we will use NASR on Indian territories, then Pakistan will become nuclear wasteland @Genghis khan1
Sorry bud, I think you are bit mentally challenged yourself. You simply cannot grasp hold of an idea. There are no easy answers and your policy of cowardice and appeasement usually push nations into slavery. Listen to Ronald Reagan ffs.

don't say it is out of question. It is bad for us but this will be imposed on us .. sooner or later
He live in la la last land, where fairy tail lady will appear, do her spell and India will suddenly pull out 700,000 troops out of valley and let Kashmiri decide to breakaway from India.

You said local tribes asked for help, thats why you sent proxies and tried to annex kashmir right ? Now will you do the same for Uighur Muslims ? Send proxies and annex Xinjiang ? Chechenya ? Syria ? Its an absurd argument to make.
Read the history for the Independence of subcontinent, what proxies we sent, you have nothing to prove, you always put baseless blames on Pakistan, and Pakistani govt just want give kashmiris their right os self determintat

Read the history for the Independence of subcontinent, what proxies we sent, you have nothing to prove, you always put baseless blames on Pakistan, and Pakistani govt just want give Kashmirs their right os self determination that you promises in the front of the world (UN), and you come here to troll???, These issues are not similar to Kashmir issue at any sense, and do research and the come here to post @Furious :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Read the history for the Independence of subcontinent, what proxies we sent, you have nothing to prove, you always put baseless blames on Pakistan, and Pakistani govt just want give kashmiris their right os self determintat

Read your history, in october 1947, when the first Kashmir war had just started...Nehru aproached Jinnah, offered him to hold a plebiscite in Kashmir, in stead of fighting.

Jinnah refused, stating that with Sheikh Abdullah's support for India , Kashmiris will choose India only.

So the fact is, Pakistan government wanted plebiscite for Kahmir only when it suited it, whence it had failed to take Kashmir by force.

Last edited:
We are ready to give the ajk peoples right of self determination because we 100 % confident that ,the ball is Indian Court now ajk peoples want to lives with Pakistan most of Muslims in IOK will also go against India if india will give them a right of self determination freely because Indian occupied IOK illegally/against the will of kashmiri peoples @Crazyeights

To do so Pakistan must fulfill UN conditions : Withdraw all military forces from Kashmir.
Legally the question is even more complicated as after Shimla it's debatable if India is bound by UNSC resolutions about LOC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom