What's new

Kashmir Situation & Pakistan's War Options

only cowards fear war, war is a trait of human civilization its the necessary seeds for future, its time to bring justice a swift justice for kashmir.

here listen to this mongolian war song this is how they conquered half of planet.
No war is not a problem solver, but complicate more, and are you war monger i have to ask from you @Tumba

No war is not a problem solver, but complicate more, and are you war monger i have to ask from you @Tumba

no I am not a war monger but a supporter of justice a swift justice on enemies which belong to evil.
War is not optional war is absolutely necessary so stop being a bunny become a tiger and eat the bunny

i am talking about facts, our reserve is only 10 Billion $$$ currently, if war will happen, how can we survive, inflation after the war will destroy Pakistan then @PAKISTANFOREVER
dear war means destruction. you cant fight a war without sacrificing lives and wealth. you cant win kashmir by playing counter strike on a PC and going to your job next day and making progress in your career.

Where did you came up with this nonsense? Military maintain it’s reserves for everything. Seems like you are watching Too much Arnab gooooswami .
Go live on your fantasy land, currently we have only 10 Billion $$ reserve and mostly its loan from IMF/ China, few billion of aid from friendly countries, i am talking about facts, REAL FACTS, how do we survive after the war if happen in near future, inflation will destroy our country then, get out of fairy tales sir, and i am not watcing any Indian news channel sir @Genghis khan1

pak will never take any military action in IOK. we will respond only if india crosses LOC which they will never do. they are not fools.
Whole pretext of this discussion is situation in IOK and Pakistan role and reaction and options. If Pakistan failed to act for IOK, it wouldn’t take long before Pakistan will give up on its Kashmir and GB.
Let me give you a hint: you will have freedom struggle paid for by international community inside Azad Kashmir, next thing you will have UN, US, FATF, IMF and EU pressuring you to let go of Azad Kashmir and Pakistan will comply because Economy is weak.

no I am not a war monger but a supporter of justice a swift justice on enemies which belong to evil.
War is not optional war is absolutely necessary so stop being a bunny become a tiger and eat the bunny
This last sentence shows you you're really a war monger, its killed all civilization, destroy whole culture/society, you're clearly inspired by Holocaust, which have similar concepts/theories to eliminate bad people @Tumba

well kashmiris cant fight against 7 lac military. and who is going to supply them with weapons??? pakistan?? in your dreams. people often compare kashmir with afghanistan but in reality there is no comparison.first afg is a big pice of land as compare to kashmir. second kashmiris dont have and will not have access to that kind of weaponry .

That's where you have to improvise, use your IQ and ingenuity and pioneer things. Think outside the box. Use unconventional means. Where there is a will, there is a way.........:azn:

This last sentence shows you you're really a war monger, its killed all civilization, destroy whole culture/society, you're clearly inspired by Holocaust, which have similar concepts/theories to eliminate bad people @Tumba

I am talking about justice only, justice against evil am I wrong in that, evil will not stop its evil ways without being confronted, you dont reason with evil only way is to fight and uphold the noble way.

Go live on your fantasy land, currently we have only 10 Billion $$ reserve and mostly its loan from IMF/ China, few billion of aid from friendly countries, i am talking about facts, REAL FACTS, how do we survive after the war if happen in near future, inflation will destroy our country then, get out of fairy tales sir, and i am not watcing any Indian news channel sir @Genghis khan1
Pakistan can easily fight a defense war for months. We all know Foreign reserve and It was always like this. In 1999, during Kargil, foreign reserves were around 500 million. Doesn’t mean military was never prepared for the situation. So stop pulling facts out of your rare.

I am talking about justice only, justice against evil am I wrong in that, evil will not stop its evil ways without being confronted, you dont reason with evil only way is to fight and uphold the noble way.
Same said by holocaust believes that war bring swift justice, and eliminate bad nation, nothing new but war is not a problem solver, and Pakistan is in no condition to initiate war, if Pakistan will initiate then Pakistan collapses, nothing going to happen @Tumba

That's where you have to improvise, use your IQ and ingenuity and pioneer things. Think outside the box. Use unconventional means. Where there is a will, there is a way.........:azn:
good point to win an argument but wont be much helpful in reality.

Whole pretext of this discussion is situation in IOK and Pakistan role and reaction and options. If Pakistan failed to act for IOK, it wouldn’t take long before Pakistan will give up on its Kashmir and GB.
Let me give you a hint: you will have freedom struggle paid for by international community inside Azad Kashmir, next thing you will have UN, US, FATF, IMF and EU pressuring you to let go of Azad Kashmir and Pakistan will comply because Economy is weak.
well that's not realistic. pak is no doubt a weak country with very little guts but we wont go that level of giving up GB and AK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom