What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
They will do it themselves. Bhartis not needed to tell them what they should do. The best you Indians should do is to look into the living standard of Indians, crimes and other such problems.

So what about the land ceded to China??Is that Azad Kasmiries taken care of themselves or Pakistani Government taking care of Azad Kashmiries?? :what:

I know quite a few Kashmiris...and they seem quite happy to be citizens of the exploited Indian Occupied Kashmir...Have never been to Kashmir proper...so not sure how the situation on the ground is...

Not sure If I was a Kashmiri...I wud like to be a part of the land of a million "bohrans'...hehe

Cheeni Ka Bohran

Aate ka Bohran

Tawanai Ka Bohran...

and the list goes on....

or so I hear on Pakistani TV

Last edited:
to nomoneynoH atleast not slumdog's ka bohran in kashmir Pakistan. There's a famous quote If you want some come get some.

I really find it amusing how many people here come forward to claim Kashmir for Pakistan, but not Kashmiris! Reading their inane posts makes me pity them!

Btw, I personally know many Kashmiris and none, repeat NONE of them want to be part of Pakistan!!! They are all from Srinagar, educated in KU! Though they argue about the local administration in Kashmir, the fact remains that they DO NOT WANT PAKISTAN in Kashmir!

@Jana - you talk so passionately for Kashmir, how many Kashmiris do you know personally? Have you ever asked a Kashmiri what his/her opinions are about Pakistan? Oh please do, you will be surprised! I live with them!

So believe in what you want to, ranters included. Kashmir is a part of India and all your internet battles cannot change ground realities (for that matter neither can PA do anything about it now). With rising Indian clout, we may as well see Kashmir, in whole, as a peaceful and prosperous State of India!

carry on.....

Well Slum dog won an Oscar....and its not as if India has a monopoly over slum dwellers either...

I have seen quite a few Pakistani slum dwellers on your TV...

Not so long ago there was a program about construction workers who actually helped build Islamabad living in slums...and being harassed daily..

Well to be honest I enjoy some of the shows on Pakistani TV and have nothing against Pakistanis..

Infact it kinda reminds me how similar we are.....

Fact is that people keep crowing about indian part of kashmir. ok lets say we are at fault. but that doesnt prevent pakistan from giving freedom to azad kashmir and gilgit baltistan is it? Not only that you felt it ok to sell the land of your brothers also to another country. lol this is hilarious. hypocrisy at its best. kashmiris in india might not be having the best of their times but atleast they havent been milked dry, have their lands stolen, brainwashed, their lands sold off and kept subdued like how the pakistani punjabis have done. So come again and declare gilgit baltistan and azad kashmir as indipendent countries. security can easily be provided by china or un.

Its plain and simple land grab. Perhaps someday the kashmiris, the baluchis, the sindhis will have a chance to return the favor to the punjabis. The bengalis have already done so and are out off the clutches. Not fully though as still seen by the recent massacre induced again by the punjabi dominated ISI. Pashtuns are only learning now how they have been made as dogs of war by the ever scheming punjabi.

Frankly this whole India Pakistan problem is basically a Pakistani Punjabi-South Asia problem with the punjabi doing his best to brainwash/bully the rest to maintain his position of power. Its all about power and sometimes the cat is gonna come out of the bag. Sister Jana not withstanding you are another tool, a useful tool.

A recent report regarding those who see India as an enemy showed that Sindhis see India the least among the other group as an enemy. Baluchis we already know and Pashtuns have no direct connection to India historically. So basically its only Punjabi dominated army which finds it convenient to continue this retarded game. Anyways the kashmiri land has been sold to make a few more bucks for the Punjabi elite. Kashmiris are never ever gonna see independence, with or without India. The punjabi will make sure of that. Period. Now some brainwashed folks need to wake up from their sleep and smell the coffee. This war is only gonna hurt the sindhi, baluchi, pashtun, kashmiri in a nuclear war and it never was your war in the first place. You want to see your children die because you have been made a scapegoat by someone else?Cmon deep inside you know that you have been don't ya? Yesterday it was the Bengalis turn. Today its the Kashmiris, Pashtuns and Baluchis turn. Who exactly is dying in the east? Its the Kashmiri. Whose dying in the west.Its the pashtun. Whose having their kidney stolen? Its the Baluchi.

Truth is bitter.Try to swallow it sometime.

You wrote "I really find it amusing how many people here come forward to claim Kashmir for Pakistan, but not Kashmiris!"

Gotcha You've solved my problem you claim kashmiris are happy with India according to you but no Kashamiris here to prove your point.

"Btw, I personally know many Kashmiris and none, repeat NONE of them want to be part of Pakistan!!!"

Care to give me their contact mail, email, phone, cellular I'm ready to contact them and extract the claim other wise if you fail to give me their contacts will devour your credibility of the claim.

"@Jana - you talk so passionately for Kashmir, how many Kashmiris do you know personally? Have you ever asked a Kashmiri what his/her opinions are about Pakistan? Oh please do, you will be surprised! I live with them!"

Jana doesn't have to know or ask kashmiris personally even the opinion is not required..have you ever seen a black day observed against Pakistan in Azad/occupied Kashmir against Pakistan??Have you seen any violent or peaceful which ever protest against Pakistan in Azad/Occupied Kashmir?? The answer is "no" so stop ranting and babbling on the account that Kashmiris don't want to be the Part of Pakistan..

"So believe in what you want to, ranters included. Kashmir is a part of India and all your internet battles cannot change ground realities (for that matter neither can PA do anything about it now). With rising Indian clout, we may as well see Kashmir, in whole, as a peaceful and prosperous State of India!"

you're one disturbed child of India..you ground realities are null and void if Kashmir is part of hindustan what are 700,000 forces doing there? why are black-days being observed, why are rallies, protests taking place against "india"..explanation must be brief concise prove to the point..

Despicable. Can't provide the oppressed people of IOK with freedom, so the immediate reaction is to put the blame on the other party. Claim that the so called "Pakistani occupied Kashmir" (by the way, they fought to be with us, how can it be occupied?) is not free. Who are you trying to fool anyway? Kashmiris, Pakistanis or yourselves?

You claim to know how Kashmiris really feel, but then admit you haven't met any Kashmiris or been there too many times Kashmir (probably went to some BSF garrison town at that). I have, to Azad Kashmir. I have never met a single Kashmiri that was pro-India and anti-Pakistan, either from Azad Kashmir or Indian Occupied Kashmir, and I have met more than most of you combined.

Now, it takes a man to admit his mistakes, and so I don't expect many of you to admit any of the above. The biggest argument you have is that "Kashmir doesn't want to become part of a failed state". Ok, whatever you say. The second argument you would like to bring up is "Baloshistan". Like I said to one other Indian friend on this forum, first point to Balochistan on a map. You have always tried the "dirty Punjabi" trick, and got away with it once. You will not again.

But hey, I forgot, every Indian is a born expert on Pakistan.

Gotcha You've solved my problem you claim kashmiris are happy with India according to you but no Kashamiris here to prove your point.
I thought Duhastmish is Kashmiri, aint he? And he flies the Indian flag. You should also ask this question, why arent Kashmiris here on the Pakistani Defense Forum?
Care to give me their contact mail, email, phone, cellular I'm ready to contact them and extract the claim other wise if you fail to give me their contacts will devour your credibility of the claim.
Excellent! Do you think I am mental? I cannot compromise their privacy, but I have asked one of them to join the PDF for political discussions. As to the question of credibility on an internet forum, I might as well be a 300 lb sloth in real life, claiming to be Ashton Kutcher. So would you.
If I get their permission, I will PM u their email. Apart form this I cannot do anything more! And neither can you.

Jana doesn't have to know or ask kashmiris personally even the opinion is not required..have you ever seen a black day observed against Pakistan in Azad/occupied Kashmir against Pakistan??Have you seen any violent or peaceful which ever protest against Pakistan in Azad/Occupied Kashmir?? The answer is "no" so stop ranting and babbling on the account that Kashmiris don't want to be the Part of Pakistan..

you're one disturbed child of India..you ground realities are null and void if Kashmir is part of hindustan what are 700,000 forces doing there? why are black-days being observed, why are rallies, protests taking place against "india"..explanation must be brief concise prove to the point..

Again moot point. I have never said they support India, I said they do complain about the local administration - interpretation is wide open! What I have said is this, they DO NOT WANT PAKISTAN in Kashmir. Period.

As to passing comments without knowing people of the region is very stupid to say the least.

BTW Indians should give one solid reason why Kashmiris should not be anti-India.

Its a big lie that Pakistan has turned Kashmiris from Azad Kashmir as anti-India.

The only thing which has turned kashmiris against India is Indian occupation of their country Kashmir. The daily killings of innocent Kashmiris in Indian Held Kashmir and rape of innocent Kashmiri women by Indian Army in Held Kashmir, fake encounters there and so on

You are clearly presenting the pakistani version of the events.. what about the militants who threaten rape and kill innocent kashmiris in the name of freedom and well religion..!!!!! i have heard first hand accounts of solidiers from themselves. and yes there was a time they didnt act liniently with the people who supported and gave shelter to militants.. but currently there are lot of preassure on the army and there are enquires made and the solider is imprissoned and punished for, in the event of any misconduct, which many outside dosent seem to know. And the soldier there cares only about their job and they don't take the risk to act indifferently due to that.

All these are orchestaed by a greater evil who are behind the shadows, who doesnt care about kashmiris being killed. All they want is a piece of our land to spread their religoius fanatism. Which aptly is supproted by pakistan in the name of freedom struggle, for their own peronsal gain.

But you are obviously true to the success of the propoganda by the extrimists are only seeing one side of the coin and story.

And there are many kashmiris that don't like pakistan, and i can say there are even more kashmiris that don't like india. But we both are not going to withdraw from the parts held by each other. So its better to settle this issue keeping that hard fact in mind and try to work out peace. And if we are true to that peace deal that we can come up then kashmir still can remain a heaven on earth with larger interaction and people to people contact between the divded states. And who knows when the trust comes back or is invented here..... there might be greater things in store for kashmir, india and pakistan.

Last edited:
Not at all it is not a normal case. Indian army is raping Kashmiri women since many decades.

Your soldiers are killing Kashmiri youth, men, women and childern since many decades.

For Indians this must be normal case but not for Kashmiris.

Jana sister, you seems to have preconceived notion. I asked for 2009 data since we have to take some sample and it is recent in memory for everyone.

You could list only one case in 2009 even that is debatable since it is just allegation. Last I heard the Kashmiri doctor told CBI that she under public pressure declared both as rape victims while one of the girl was found virgin (I do not want to debate on this, if you dispute I can take your version for discussion).

Now with just 1 case you give sweeping statement's that Kashmiri's are being raped indicating that being a daily routine.

I am OK with people's stand on Kashmir that it can be considered dispute, but lets not twist facts. India might be controlling Kashmir but the armed forces conduct is been very good (minus few gray areas).

There was a photo I saw where a Kashmiri boy was pelting stone at CRPF men and he was been defensive, if India armed forces have been suppressor, he would have been dead or wounded.

The armed forces are always under pressure in Kashmir, no one likes to get suspended even when nothing is proved.

how azad is Kashmir (part occupied) in the hands of India:)lets ask this question here.

Lets stick to topic, there are many threads on discussion about India Kashmir. Lets discuss about Azad Kashmir here.

I thought Duhastmish is Kashmiri, aint he? And he flies the Indian flag. You should also ask this question, why arent Kashmiris here on the Pakistani Defense Forum?

WAZ is Kashmiri and he flies Pakistani flag.

Platanium on the other PDF forum is a Kashmiri and also an admin there on that forum he also flies Pakistani flag.

many here would be from Kashmir. You need to ask how many they are.

Excellent! Do you think I am mental? I cannot compromise their privacy, but I have asked one of them to join the PDF for political discussions. As to the question of credibility on an internet forum, I might as well be a 300 lb sloth in real life, claiming to be Ashton Kutcher. So would you.
If I get their permission, I will PM u their email. Apart form this I cannot do anything more! And neither can you.

Thanks but no thanks because who trusts Indians if they will not be Indian??

Again moot point. I have never said they support India, I said they do complain about the local administration - interpretation is wide open! What I have said is this, they DO NOT WANT PAKISTAN in Kashmir. Period.

lolzz Neither we wish to be there.

Pakistan always supported what Kashmiris want. If they want to be with India, Pakistan or want to be Independent, Pakistan has accepted all these options only if Kashmiris want.

Now its Indian turn to have some guts and hold referendum under neutral observers, UN.

We are ready to accept Kashmir as an Indepenednt Country if Kashmiris vote for that.

So does India have any guts to face the neutral referendum

Lets stick to topic, there are many threads on discussion about India Kashmir. Lets discuss about Azad Kashmir here.

lolz he is very much on the topic. Because the propaganda posted from Indian blog says that its Pakistan who have truned Kashmiris from Azad Kashmir against India.

Whereas the fact is that Kashmiris all arround the world are against Indian occupation of their country.

Back
Top Bottom