What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
when is Kashmir's independence day? Just since we just broke up. I am always a great admirer of Pakistani Oracle and Wisdom.

Whenever it would be. You would be always invited to the celebrations.;)

lol, seems like you have bookmarked some of DaRk WaVe's posts

and sorry but we have already done more than our capabilities..... compare Pakistan's low economy with such a high population with any country of the world....we have progressed better than rest/most of the world - under our limited resources

Start counting from Defence to each and every economic field.... We are way below the chart in terms of GDP, but we are way above the chart in terms of technology and its sister fields. We are the 9th largest English speaking nation of the world and you know only high level of education peoples can speak English in Pakistan... so just take a guess about the level of education we have achieved in past 60 years.... in 1951 only 16% peoples in Pakistan were considered educated, in 1998 the figure was near 44% and now its 60% + in such a short period considering the old and uneducated generations + childrens living in the country

And I find nothing wrong by having sympathy with above mentioned nations.....We are at least better than our neighbouring nations who is always poking nose in others internal matters.... and always crying about anything we buy from the world.....even if that is a WC for the toilet....we only have sympathy with other nations but never interferes in others matters.....

so by your above logic ----------- Indian Government is more Pakistani than the Indians itself

Dude.. you don't make any sense. What ever you have said above does not justify why Pakistan is so bothered about other nations than its own.
Before you pat yourself on your back for economic and literacy achievements, look how other countries have performed.

Whenever it would be. You would be always invited to the celebrations.;)

you really suck at making predictions. just boring... so much for free kashmir.... lets move on to the next pissing contest... Indian Army vs Pakistan Army.

Dude.. you don't make any sense. What ever you have said above does not justify why Pakistan is so bothered about other nations than its own.
Before you pat yourself on your back for economic and literacy achievements, look how other countries have performed.

oh yeah, It took perhaps years to kill 2000 peoples in Pakistan in various bomb blasts across the country.....

But our neighbours managed to break this record in just matter of days (Gujarat incident)

There can be a long list but i am not in mood for now

oh yeah, It took perhaps years to kill 2000 peoples in Pakistan in various bomb blasts across the country.....

But our neighbours managed to break this record in just matter of days (Gujarat incident)

There can be long list but i am not in mood for now

does that list include Jewish holocaust ?

Ask your countrymen,
there were raising fingers about Pakistan

I just responded politely :agree:

we indians come here to finger point at pakistan, but the pakistanis come here to talk some sense in to us. some things can not be changed, a reasoning logical pakistani and a finger pointing india, we have to live with ourselves.

^^ We are happy with this.

It is always good to see integral part rant in danger. :D

The govt official can twist the word in whatever meaning it suits him. :)

Its a bit soon to pop the champagne bottle dost....

What the below simply means is that...if all parties...India, Pakistan and Kashmir are able to come to a solution then the INDIAN PARLIAMENT can vote to change the constitution....

Theres 2 problems you have here....

1. India will never settle for a loss in land....trust me, no compromises will be made by India..so an amicable solution is not possible since all parties have hardline views
2. Even if there is a solution...The INDIAN PARLIAMENT will never be able to vote in such an amendment......what makes you think that in a democracy every Indian will sheepishly follow the party in power to make a trade of Indian lands?

So....we as Indians understand the meaning of such overtures....hence you wont see much panic....this is part of the diplomacy

If there comes a time when all parties to the Kashmir issue decided on a solution, and that solution is not within Indian constitution, Indian Parliament can amend it,” Ms Radha Kumar, one of the three interlocutors, told reporters here at the end of a four-day visit to the Valley.

Considering the fact that the Pakistani genocide of Bengalis in East Pakistan, in a matter of months, is considered as the one of the worst genocides after Hitler and Pol Pot, you have some nerve pointing fingers at India.

Who captured Hyderabad and junagarh not to forget other small princely states tht wanted to stay seperate?:tdown::whistle:

you've had your share of problems dealing with your country as well...
->you've had half of your country rebelling against the other half...had you reached a political situation in '71...whatever you say about self-determination of people would have made perfect sense....

->Balochistan was occupied with force too wasn't it?and till date there are human rights violations there...

We all have skeletons in our closet....the part I don't like is that Pakistan harps on this line of trying to save the Kashmiris from the Indian aggression having perpetrated similar acts of aggression herself.

Quite frankly as of now...the agitated Kashmiris can get negotiations coming there way...
The youth there are misinformed...GoI has made sure their land stays their land...
no Indian from any other state can buy property or land in Kashmir...Kashmir is an alcohol free state...
Kashmiris are given special quotas in govt. colleges and institutions...
they fight because they see foreign forces manning their streets and that is it...
police firing...stone-pelting is a vicious cycle....what starts the other can never be judged...

Regardless of premature ejaculation of our Pakistani member here, I like the subtlety here.

“If azaadi means discussing freedom from overbearing presence of security forces in civilian areas, what is the harm in discussing it,”

Amendment of Constitution is inevitable for the solution of Kashmir. If autonomy is to be given to Kashmir, it would require Constitutional amendment. If Article 370 is to be revoked, it would require Constitutional amendment as well. So whats the big deal here.

Total 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed in Gujrat riot.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Gujarat riot death toll revealed

Disclaimer: In no way I'm trying to defend Gujrat riot. The only reason of posting that statistics is, those who were responsible for Mumbai Carnage, were quoted saying, they came here to take revenge of 10s of thousands of Muslims been killed in Gujrat. So it's very much important when we are discussing a sensitive issue like Gujrat, we deal with proper statistics. I don't want another misguided fellow with AK series in his hand in our city.

really common SMC

Pakistan in relentless pursuit of Kashmir started breeding terror to "Bleed India with a thousand cuts ". A good 90% of your problems is because Pakistan cannot mind it own business and not interfere in other people's affairs. From the Soviet Afghan war to Kashmir, Pakistan's problems have been created by Pakistan itself. Today you claim to be victims of terror when those same wounds you suffer today have been inflicted on India for decades now. Until and unless Pakistan lets go of its dreams on Kashmir, its dreams of a strong Pakistan can also be forgotten.

What about when your so called country interfered with other countries and sponsored terrorism in East Pakistan in 1971 and the LTTE in Sri Lanka?

Its a bit soon to pop the champagne bottle dost....

What the below simply means is that...if all parties...India, Pakistan and Kashmir are able to come to a solution then the INDIAN PARLIAMENT can vote to change the constitution....

Theres 2 problems you have here....

1. India will never settle for a loss in land....trust me, no compromises will be made by India..so an amicable solution is not possible since all parties have hardline views
2. Even if there is a solution...The INDIAN PARLIAMENT will never be able to vote in such an amendment......what makes you think that in a democracy every Indian will sheepishly follow the party in power to make a trade of Indian lands?

So....we as Indians understand the meaning of such overtures....hence you wont see much panic....this is part of the diplomacy

Exactly! This is the point I was also just about to make.
Seems indian Diplomacy has been maturing fast. Handling of BD relation is one of the prime example of that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom