What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
its time for leader ship to wake up and address and morally fight kashmiri cause, like bhutto did in UNSC before.. dont behave like sitting ducks

its time for leader ship to wake up and address and morally fight kashmiri cause, like bhutto did in UNSC before.. dont behave like sitting ducks

it's time for army to declare war for the sake of our kashmiri brothers:pakistan:

those women are exercising a right to protest.....there was a similar protest in Lahore last month if my memory serves me right

a lot of people in Pakistan, Kashmir and elsewhere are very angry about the unprofessional conduct of the hindustany occupational forces.

and constantly placing Mr. Geelani and such people under house arrest is only exacerbating the situation....

Last edited by a moderator:
those women are exercising a right to protest.....there was a similar protest in Lahore last month if my memory serves me right

a lot of people in Pakistan, Kashmir and elsewhere are very angry about the unprofessional conduct of the hindustany occupational forces (aka the sissies).

and constantly placing Mr. Geelani and such people under house arrest is only exacerbating the situation....

who gave the right & by what right those women are protesting????
as kashmir is a part of india,the right goes to kashmiris,not to pakistanis..

& as a senior member i expect from you to use words in a good manner.:frown:

Pakistan’s stance about Kashmir is clear: Qureshi

&

yep i can understand Indians flocking to this........

Agar Kashmir Pakistan ban gaya, to Pakistan kya banega?? 2 pakistan to nahin ho sakte naa..?? :azn:
and you posted this for...............??? increasing your post count???

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Kashmir ka to pata nahi, par Pashtunistan aur Free Baluchistan ka nazaara to zaroor dikhayi de raha hai. Don't believe me, read on here.

Typical reply.....

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Pakistan’s stance about Kashmir is clear: Qureshi

&

Its pinches Indian members.......not may be but certainly

And what that stand exactly is?

On one hand Pakistan calls for 'plebiscite' without honoring its commitment to UN resolutions, and on the other Pakistan claims that "Kashmir should have been/is ours".

Oh the ambiguity of Pakistan's "moral diplomacy"!

oh great Times of India....:lol::lol: I think they get most of their circulation from anti Pakistan content

Excatly half of them do not know what is happening. Even things like CRPF men demolishing their picket is termed as Indian Army destroying Kashmiri home. They are constantly fed wrong information to make sure anti India feeling is cultivated.
oh i guess you were there in that protest....woman!!!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom