What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
trying for 60+ years, and the time hasnt come yet??? Well Once the kashmiris will Learn from there mistakes and Find out who the Real culprits are... Lol... Lets wait and see...:D

I am kashmiri and i know fully well that the culprit is india.

I think thats a good gesture from you..please send the next Kasab batch...last time we were on the brink of war..this time lets have a war in real...lets solve it for once and for all.:pop:

sure we also want to put A FULL STOP to it.. but you guys are soo scared to fight.. so grow some balls and face us on borders.. i always find you dancing and crying on indian tv.. why do u guys dance too much btw. :P
and yes will you guys dance on the borders too.. :pop:

I think one more adventure against INDIA and ur country will restart from where it began in 1947......Such stupid and ill conceived notions have already caused your dearly nation a lot.....and if your economy sinks further it may not be able to sustain your country.....

The doomsday scenario for pakistans economy has been just that a "scenario" and nothing else.........india thought pakistan would collapse after a few weeks and come running back to india and 60 odd years on where still here.:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Y just diplomatic and moral spport...u can even officially re-start ur "AK" support.Nothings gonna change mate.

Dont worry we will when the times right.

thats wat I said...just because some news doesnt confor to ur views It doesnt become propaganda.

the source you posted is biased propaganda; no other news agencies ran the story for me to cross-check

waste of time to talk about it

Its not that u used or me used.Many Pakistani posters give that sources and I have seen discussion on them going for 20 pages without any senior or elite Pakistani members claiming that these sources are unreliable even though they know it is.This guys is just returning the favour.

the job of professional news agencies is to report the news; not settle scores or ''return favours''

How come u write this with such a straight face. huh.

Ethinic cleansing of the Hindu Pandits and their flight away to safety becomes migrating for economic reasons.?

today, Kashmiris live in conditions that would warrant similar migrations; however they are holding their ground because their loyalties are to KASHMIR

Pakistan nation will always provide moral and diplomatic support to them as needed, despite the difficult period our country is undergoing.

ahh usually i dun talk to indians.. but you guys are pushing me.. so you know umm umm where was i.. yes.... i PROUDLY admit that those were send by ISI and you guys did nothing bout it.. :P
too baaaddd for indiannnnnnnnooooooossss :P

ur isi got xposed.when our agencies do something,they dont lleave the proof.if they leave proof,no one have guts to prove them in whole world.i think u understood wat i mean.so plz now dont derail thread.

I am kashmiri and i know fully well that the culprit is india.

Awesome. Since you know fully well, there's no need to discuss it further.

Kashmir issue is more complex than what it is. Autonomy, Independence, merging with Pakistan - all three have different meanings. Given the motivation of people to join Pakistan shows the role of Pakistan in instigating protesters.

Masses are very easy to emotionally agitate them.

Anyways, I expect these protests to subside soon as people realize that they are not going to ruin their livelihoods and their economy for something that is not easy to achieve.

ur isi got xposed.when our agencies do something,they dont lleave the proof.if they leave proof,no one have guts to prove them in whole world.i think u understood wat i mean.so plz now dont derail thread.

you asked for it.. and you started it. so you know the blames on you ..
btw do change your agency's name .. RAW means not prepared .. :P

Like the indian army did to the sikhs

By Sikhs u mean these ppl who have dedicated their life for my nation...?

_42497615_sikhs_afp416.jpg

FAIL....Better luck next time...:wave:

sure we also want to put A FULL STOP to it.. but you guys are soo scared to fight.. so grow some balls and face us on borders.. i always find you dancing and crying on indian tv.. why do u guys dance too much btw. :P
and yes will you guys dance on the borders too.. :pop:
guys dont feed him..he is a comedian on radio pakistan, delhi..lol

Which other parties?
If ur talkin about Pakistan... FORGET IT

Bhai jaan, ye UN helmet issue ko khatam karne ke liye kaha tha - stay out... and I am not talking of the Kashmir issue here...so let's move on to some other 'important' thread...Thanks

Btw, Ramadan Mubarak!!

:tup:

guys dont feed him..he is a comedian on radio pakistan, delhi..lol

yes am that comedian who exposes indians :P
btw next on my track is the only singer in INDIA atif Aslam.. yayeee........ :P
oh he;s pakistani too ... too bad you guys dun have any bhartiyaa singers :O :P

zion hamid like comedian:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes the one you scared of.. :)
sheesh am so famous..
kashmir banay ga pakistan. dekhtay rehna tum hindustan :D
next track is from rahat fetah ali khan.. oh he's from pakistan tooo :D
awwwwwwwwwww too bad indians dun have any singers :(

Y just diplomatic and moral spport...u can even officially re-start ur "AK" support.Nothings gonna change mate.

Azad Kashmir already has our support; it's a fairly autonomous region as our policy is to treat Kashmir as disputed territory

the masses there are with us :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom