What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
No denial...it's a matter between India and the UN...was likely a mistake...rectified....other parties please stay out...thanks!

it is not even written in the format or style of a news report....it's pure bias and propaganda, and I don't subscribe to it.

find another source, then we can discuss in detail....otherwise, you're wasting your time

thats wat I said...just because some news doesnt confor to ur views It doesnt become propaganda.

don't turn the tables around and ask me that question...for the record, I can't remember when I ever used blogs such as the aforementioned and claimed them to be ''official sources''

Its not that u used or me used.Many Pakistani posters give that sources and I have seen discussion on them going for 20 pages without any senior or elite Pakistani members claiming that these sources are unreliable even though they know it is.This guys is just returning the favour.

some left for economic reasons, we know who they are

How come u write this with such a straight face. huh.

Ethinic cleansing of the Hindu Pandits and their flight away to safety becomes migrating for economic reasons.?

no see the problem is we cant wait.. do it ASAP. else new batch of ajmal kasab is on its way :D

we have made enough arrangements 4 those kasabs.arabian sea is large enough to contain those kasabs.thk god u admitted.

India has consistently rebuffed any attempt at outside mediation or diplomatic entreaties, including efforts by the United States. The intransigence has left Kashmiris empty-handed.

72212070.jpg

"I used to cover the protests," said Mr. Nabi, a news photographer. "But now I will join them."

52762337.jpg

Indian officials have tried to portray Kashmir's stone-throwing youths as illiterate pawns of jihadist forces across the Pakistan border, but many of the protesters are well educated. One young man who regularly joins protests and goes by the nom de guerre Khalid Khan, left, has an M.B.A. and a well-paying job.

55309968.png

Anybody can protest peacefuly including mba holders only thing is they must do it peacefuly.there is a greater majority who are happy with the governence and are busy with their daily lives. Police are compelled to use force when protest turns into violance which again will lead to collateral damage and this cycle continues.
so don't expect flowers in return of stone. And keep kids away from the business.

no see the problem is we cant wait.. do it ASAP. else new batch of ajmal kasab is on its way :D

I think thats a good gesture from you..please send the next Kasab batch...last time we were on the brink of war..this time lets have a war in real...lets solve it for once and for all.:pop:

No denial...it's a matter between India and the UN...was likely a mistake...rectified....other parties please stay out...thanks!

Which other parties?
If ur talkin about Pakistan... FORGET IT

bas 200-400 sal bad .. thoda wait karo

we have made enough arrangements 4 those kasabs.arabian sea is large enough to contain those kasabs.thk god u admitted.

ahh usually i dun talk to indians.. but you guys are pushing me.. so you know umm umm where was i.. yes.... i PROUDLY admit that those were send by ISI and you guys did nothing bout it.. :P
too baaaddd for indiannnnnnnnooooooossss :P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom