What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
How long did the British invade and occupy the sub-continent for?

India's aukat is no different.

Size matters. You cannot compare India and Kashmir. And its only kashmir valley that needs to be controlled and its size is not even 1/100th of whole India.By the way, we are not foreign forces, we came to Kashmir after accession by Hari Singh not before. Its actually Pakistan is the occupying force as they are the ones with their tribals and military who invaded Kashmir.

Bro at that time only 100000 british were in India and there were 350 million Indians.
But here at most 3 million people are against more than one billlion people.(If you assume all valley people are against India which is not the case)

Because much of it had nothing to do with Kashmir, and the rest of it was a rant based on imaginary comments, about the article, attributed to Pakistanis.

So I can replicate the post with the parts about Kashmir highlighted, but what's the point. But if there were parts that were incorrect and unsubstantiated, why not refute them.? I did not abuse anyone and while there were comparisons drawn to situation in Pakistan, the comparisons were with Kashmir only..

But your forum...your call.. :pdf:

its different for sure. How can you compare both ?? British were outsiders who crossed the sea to come here in the sub continent...and they had nothing to loose in terms of their own land if they left the subcontinent.

Lets face it Agno...and I have heard even some Pakistani officials to have accepted the fact that India will not allow its part of Kashmir to anyone. you call it arrogannce or whatever, but thats the truth now.

British = apples,Indian = Oranges.

British came in ships in the hundreds to a land they had no connection whatsoever and left only after a steel begging bowl was given in ther hands after WWII.

On the contrary we r in a land that has centuries old deep ethnic,historic and religious significance/connection to us.

And a begging bowl is not coming into our hands any time soon.

So "wake up and smell the coffee" :coffee:

Finally NYT notices Kashmir. Indian delusions and the delusions it had successfully sold to the world are now quickly unraveling. Kashmiris want Azadi, nothing can stop them now.

Time to party...NYT has granted "azaadi" to Kashmiris....:lol:

They(Pakistan) close their eyes to wat a PM of a world power says about them...but jump up and down wen one of a thousand freekin newspapers puts something abt Kashmir in their front page.

lol wat to say.

Last edited:
Karthic Sri,

Was India willing to have it partitioned on the basis of religion the first time it happened? Plus your argument is "We won't do" doesn't help in addressing the problems on ground. Kashmiris are out on rage, Moists are out with their guns drawn and your sensible argument is "Weather you like or not".. I wonder if you would do all the because Pakistan liked or not?

Yes India was not willing to undergo a first partition..but wich country in the world willingly undergoes one.? Did u do it willingly in East Pakistan...nope..we forced u to.

So till the time u reach a level when u can force us to do the same we will be in Kashmir and that time is not coming soon. that is the cold hard truth.

And Sir wat has happened so bad that we should go to the stage of "wether we like or not"

These protests have been happening for almost decades and it is not exactly a new phenomenon to us.

We know wen to play ,whom to play and how to play :azn:

And yeah frankly one of the possible factors is that Pakistan supports Kashmiris and we think it is a prestige issue and willing to fight it out.

Kashmirs are not asking to divide India "again". It was never a part of India and this is the basis of case put in United Nation, by India itself. Hope you would get foundations of the issue right this time.

Nope it was not a part of India as a political entity and by the logic none of the princrly state was a part of India as there was no such entity as India before 1947.

But Kashmir was always a part of Bharat thru ethnic,historic and religious lines.

And FYI we have got the foundation of the issue right all time.It is u guys living in the illusion of brotherhood

The terrorism in Pakistan is primarily the result of the Afghan conflict, and the US invasion of Afghanistan, and not the Kashmir conflict.

And are there basic premise for these 2 situations are diff? Aren't you involved yourself in both places in the name of Muslim brotherhood.
Just because the theater was large, you got involved more deeply and so payback is also large. It was going to come sooner or later.
There is this saying in hindi
"Boye pade babool kai to phel kahan sai ho"

You tried to dig grave for others, now you are in pit yourself.

Its the mindset that counts. There are 2 post in Flood thread. One is cartoon and other is stats for help from diff countries.

You must have seen that. They speak loudly abt how all other muslim nations feel abt this brotherhood.

PK is still living the dream of Religious brotherhood while all other have moved forward.

And I fail to see how any Indian can morally and ethically not support the right to self-determination promised to Kashmiris by India herself.

Ohh....coming from you who only caused this suffering. If only you have not done what you have done in 47-48, they might be free today.
Hope ppl of Kashmir can realize who actually is culprit for there plight.

got any other sources with the same information? I was reviewing the site and it looks to be a hastily made blog; not a source for neutrally reported news

Why another source..? Just because it is not in conformity with ur version of "reality" it becomes a hastily made blog..?

Then wat abt the moin ansaris,ahmed Qureshis ,Christina palmers :-)woot:) doing rounds here..?

just for the record, Kashmir is a Muslim majority region as you may be aware

Was not always...;)

Why another source..? Just because it is not in conformity with ur version of "reality" it becomes a hastily made blog..?

it is not even written in the format or style of a news report....it's pure bias and propaganda, and I don't subscribe to it.

find another source, then we can discuss in detail....otherwise, you're wasting your time

Then wat abt the moin ansaris,ahmed Qureshis ,Christina palmers :-)woot:) doing rounds here..?

don't turn the tables around and ask me that question...for the record, I can't remember when I ever used blogs such as the aforementioned and claimed them to be ''official sources''

Was not always...;)

some left for economic reasons, we know who they are

United Nations officially confirming that Indian troops are unauthorizedly using UN helmets in Kashmir:

Youtube/watch?v=kEWnNDzsQm0

(Moderator requested to put this video in the first post of thread)

:whistle: and personnel in RAF are from Somalia

They are verymuch Indian, including people of Kashmiri origin. But they are Indian Police Force.....not Indian Army. D I have to teach you the difference between Police Force and Army.....or is the passions due to this period of little blood has made you blind altogether.

You should SHUT UP and Concentrate on bharti mentality you might be able to reform yourself ;)
No I won't shut up my little ignorant sister. I know you dream of a different history while walking on the road of doom. Just a suggestion, you should actively advise your next generations after a further split...which is more likely now....that atleat they should manage theirleft ovr affairs to save what would have left by then..

United Nations officially confirming that Indian troops are unauthorizedly using UN helmets in Kashmir:

Youtube/watch?v=kEWnNDzsQm0

(Moderator requested to put this video in the first post of thread)

Allow me to help you:

P.S. Those still in denial can sniff some coffee now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom