What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
During the interrogation, Mir had allegedly told police that the money was meant for the Mirwaiz and also claimed to have spilled beans about huge investments made by the Hurriyat chairman in Dubai, they said.

That explains it..

You are wrong, a green flag with 1/3rd of its part white and a crescent moon and star is Not necessarily a Pakistani flag..... Its an Islamic Flag used even before the very existence of Pakistan..... These Even resemble those used to cover the dead Bodies of A Person from Muslim community

Are you a superior idiot??

The flag used by Pakistan has never been existent in history before Pakistan creation. The so called Islamic flag bush you are beating is vastly different..

Islamic Flag of Ottoman Turkey
islamicflagottoman.png

Islamic Flag of Ottoman Bosnia

Islamic&

Flag of Muslim Brotherhood / Khilafat Movement.
islamic-flag.png

None of them look like :pakistan: though resemble!

Looks like Indian army does not recognise their foe symbols..update them quick before you send them into battle field.

Are you a superior idiot??

The flag used by Pakistan has never been existent in history before Pakistan creation. The so called Islamic flag bush you are beating is vastly different..

Islamic Flag of Ottoman Turkey
islamicflagottoman.png

Islamic Flag of Ottoman Bosnia

Islamic%20Flag-000.gif

Flag of Muslim Brotherhood / Khilafat Movement.
islamic-flag.png

None of them look like :pakistan: though resemble!

Looks like Indian army does not recognise their foe symbols..update them quick before you send them into battle field.

Mind Your Language, I too Know Fair Enough English to portray Your Character as an Idiotic Buffoon.... Do Not Get Into an argument Before Knowing what and How The situation is and what is the topic and what Was I referring to.....

This is the Flag which Started the Argument

61258117491284971803100.jpg

Now Tilt the White portion of this Flag towards Left as In Pakistani flag, Now Tell me the Position of Your Crescent Moon and the star and Also The distance between the star from the crescent... I pity you for Not even able to distinguish Your National flag from a Most commonly used Islamic Flag

Mind Your Language, I too Know Fair Enough English to portray Your Character as an Idiotic Buffoon.... Do Not Get Into an argument Before Knowing what and How The situation is and what is the topic and what Was I referring to.....

This is the Flag which Started the Argument

61258117491284971803100.jpg

Now Tilt the White portion of this Flag towards Left as In Pakistani flag, Now Tell me the Position of Your Crescent Moon and the star and Also The distance between the star from the crescent... I pity you for Not even able to distinguish Your National flag from a Most commonly used Islamic Flag

There is no such a thing as ISLAMIC FLAG!

Thts a Pakistani Flag being hoisted in sri nagar!
And as u see its homemade... not available in market!small mistakes happen but to say its some inslamic flag is nothing more then foolishness!
Kashmiris want to join Pakistan and are fighting for Freedom not Islam...U have doubts?Watch this:

Last edited by a moderator:
The survey results were on expected lines. However, the 66% would have been less, if not for the turmoil the valley is going through since last two months

Dear Indian PDF members,
we are sorry for Kashmiri flag mistake. Next time we will send them the correct flag along with a hoisting manual so it doesnt cause any futher misunderstanding and Indians dont have to resort to embarassing argument of (non-existent) Islamic flag.

Ohh my God..Im soo scared!

Last edited:
Even if the entire Jammu & Kashmir asks for autonomy/independence, India is entirely justified to hold these territories. There is absolutely no moral grounds to demand separation, especially not in the name of religion.

The Kashmiris have every freedom under the constitution of India and the violence is of their own making - if they start giving priorities to the right things in life, they will see how peaceful the region could become.

Dear Indian PDF members,
we are sorry for Kashmiri flag mistake. Next time we will send them the correct flag along with a hoisting manual so it doesnt cause any futher misunderstanding and Indians dont have to resort to embarassing argument of (non-existent) Islamic flag.

Ohh my God..Im soo scared!

Please send us that flag.We will try our best to make sure that it is respectfully returned back to you.Some people may burn Indian flags showing cheap disrespect.That does not mean we don't know what is the value of the flag of a nation.......

Even if the entire Jammu & Kashmir asks for autonomy/independence, India is entirely justified to hold these territories. There is absolutely no moral grounds to demand separation, especially not in the name of religion.

The Kashmiris have every freedom under the constitution of India and the violence is of their own making - if they start giving priorities to the right things in life, they will see how peaceful the region could become.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:(sarcasim)

Indefinite curfew imposed in Srinagar, FIR against Mirwaiz

SRINAGAR: In occupied Kashmir, following massive anti-India and pro-liberation demonstrations on the day of Eid at historic Lal Chowk in Srinagar and other parts of the valley, the authorities have imposed curfew in Srinagar, Islamabad, Bijbehara, Pulwama, Kakapora, Sopore and Baramulla and restrictions in all parts of the territory.

Gun-toting Indian paramilitary troopers and police personnel are out in strength enforcing a strict curfew. No one is allowed to move out of his home, residents of various areas of Srinagar told media men over phone.

Elsewhere in Kashmir valley restrictions have been imposed on the movement of people and at many places undeclared curfew has been clamped, reports said.

On Saturday, the day of Eid hundreds of thousands of people had converged at Eidgah and other places of worship including Hazratbal and TRC Ground in the city and offered prayers.

After Eid prayers, tens of thousands marched from Eidgah in Srinagar to historic Lal Chowk to demonstrate against Indian occupation. Pro-liberation and Pakistani flags were hoisted atop a Clock Tower situated in the centre of the sprawling square

On the other hand, an FIR has been lodged by authorities against APHC Chairman, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq alleging him of instigating trouble and arson in Lal Chowk. The FIR no. 83/2010 stands registered against Mirwaiz in Shergarhi Police Station, a police official told media men.

Indefinite curfew imposed in Srinagar, FIR against Mirwaiz - GEO.tv

SRINAGAR: India deployed thousands of security forces and slapped an indefinite curfew on Srinagar on Sunday — a day after Muslims set fire to public buildings in protests against New Delhi's rule, officials said.

The Indian government has been trying to respond to the biggest separatist demonstrations in two years in Kashmir triggered by the killing of a 17-year-old student by police in June. Seventy people have died, most from police firing into protesters.

Troops equipped with assault rifles patrolled deserted streets and blocked off lanes with razor wire and iron barricades in Srinagar, the heart of an insurgency where tens of thousands of people have been killed in two decades of violence.

The curfew extended to other big towns in the Kashmir valley.

Omar Abdullah, the chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir, told NDTV news channel that the fresh violence in Kashmir had dealt a setback to an anticipated new government peace initiative.

“Such protests create problems for everybody else,” Abdullah said. “How can you take this move forward if violence continues?”

Police have accused the region's main separatist leader, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, of instigating violence and arson. Farooq denied the charges.

After Eid prayers to mark the end of the Ramazan fasting month, tens of thousands marched through Srinagar on Saturday, allegedly setting fire to government and police buildings. Farooq led the main demonstration.

Killings of civilians have fuelled anger across Kashmir, where sentiment against New Delhi's rule runs deep. Human rights groups say India's Armed Forces Special Powers Act, which gives security forces wide powers to shoot, arrest and search in battling a separatist insurgency, further alienates people.

India's Congress party-led federal government is considering a partial relaxation of the act in Kashmir as part of a peace initiative expected in the next few days. But no consensus has been reached on the issue yet, local media have reported.

“We don't want peace, we don't want the peace of a graveyard,” Farooq said in a statement. “We want a solution of the Kashmir dispute and that will end all the problems.”

Peace in Kashmir is crucial for improving relations between India and Pakistan, which are trying to revive peace talks halted after India blamed Lashkar-i-Taiba (LT) militants for the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

Both India and Pakistan claim Kashmir in full though they rule it in parts and fought two of three wars over the region.
DAWN.COM | World | India imposes curfew in Srinagar after protests

Many schemes are being organised by government which includes opening up more schools , so that these kids carry pen and books with them not stones .:tup:

What about the independence scheme? That's the only scheme that would work. The rest schemes are just useless.

:devil:

What about the independence scheme? That's the only scheme that would work. The rest schemes are just useless.

:devil:

Nope that scheme is not part of the package..

Its still a "developing" nation, cant agree to all the schemes. :D

Until then these kids needs to study, get a job, look after their family.:police:

Major sahab it is strange you don't recognize the flag of the country with which you fought three wars. Now let me tell you a simple secret. The flag in the pic in whatever position, is the PAKISTANI flag. Their is no Islamic flag and even if their is the flag in the pic is definitely a Pakistani flag not an Islamic flag.

Nope that scheme is not part of the package..

Its still a "developing" nation, cant agree to all the schemes. :D

Until then these kids needs to study, get a job, look after their family.:police:

And after performing all these duties struggle for the independence of their land which is occupied by those with whom they have no relation.

:azn:

Back
Top Bottom