What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Anathema - From Kerala and Mumbai
Bang Galore - From Bangalore (Karnataka)
Benny - From Kerala
Tshering22 - From Shillong (i believe)
Joe Shearer - From Manipur ( I believe)
Desi Jatt - From Punjab.
Duhastmish - From Kashmir
EjazR - From TamilNadu (I believe)
GowthamRaj - From TamilNadu
Karthic Sri - From TamilNadu
do_more - From Orissa
Prism - From Mohali
Colsfan - New Delhi
Indian Army - From Kerala
Pride - From UP.
Lionhear - From Karnataka ---etc, etc, etc.

and many more -- all for one Nation forever !

Does this look like National Disintegration to anyone ?

where is the Assam representative??ahem.... ahem;)
Indian Gurkha from Assam reporting for duty for India

Wth are you guys talking about? I made a case against national disintegration of India. Read Foo!

As a Pakistani, I'm not interested in it. But as far as Kashmir's independence goes, I will always fiercely voice their rights and their genuine displeasure over the tyrannical rule of India.

srinagar.png

Police dress up like 1930's will act like 1930's. Moreover as days goes, India is becoming more and more racist and desperate as the social segregation is widening. Few people making billions and billion are suffering from hunger. I hope one day the repressed will find a way to get rid of tyrant and we should pray for the good soul. :tup:

Benny - From Kerala
Desi Jatt - From Punjab.
do_more - From Orissa
Prism - From Mohali
Colsfan - New Delhi
Pride - From UP.

Not sure where I fit in. Dad Punjabi from Jammu, Mom Gujarati born in Karachi, Wife Bengali, have lived in 10 states of India coz dad was fauji.

Indian to the core, I guess.

Police dress up like 1930's will act like 1930's. Moreover as days goes, India is becoming more and more racist and desperate as the social segregation is widening. Few people making billions and billion are suffering from hunger. I hope one day the repressed will find a way to get rid of tyrant and we should pray for the good soul. :tup:

Lucky in Bangladesh no police high handedness happens. One day India will develope and become like Bangladesh.

I hope not.

While such acts by police are shameful to say the least and need disciplining, those fantacizing about India's doom will use this video to have some pleasure. Have it for all we care :tdown:

Wth are you guys talking about? I made a case against national disintegration of India. Read Foo!

As a Pakistani, I'm not interested in it. But as far as Kashmir's independence goes, I will always fiercely voice their rights and their genuine displeasure over the tyrannical rule of India.

You should have stuck to the Kashmir issue in that case, instead of bringing up the issues of Muslims in India and how they are put in a "no man's land" as you refer to.

Your subsequent posts regarding Indian Muslims did not help your cause either.

Pakistanis are making such hue & Cry over some Stray Cattle in Kashmir when the entire Herd is with India!!!
Everyone knows the fate of misguided stray cattle.:azn: Need I say more.....:

So we are bhookhe and nange.... well world says it otherwise, we are second fastest growing economy and one of major economies of the world. Our middle class is growing very fast. Poverty is there but it is also decreasing and we are moving in right direction.

As for disintegration....I believe UP is one of the poorest/backward states. Still...just say negative statements about India and you would be in serious life threatening situation.

Lastly as for the list, add ek_indian also. (From India, UP). :)

nana -- I am done editing the list -- hence used etc , etc , etc...where all the other members fit in :D ...

Just wanted to make a point against these nonsense blogs !!

As i always say -- give Kashmir another 25 years -- let the current leaders die and the current generation become older and mature -- you will find that Kashmir will be slowly amalgamated into Indian culture and society. Let Pakistanis cry all they want about abuse of Kashmir and Human rights violations -- they have been doing that for the past X number of years with no result -- first they had best friend America to bank on-- now its China -- tomorrow it will be someone else -- But Kashmir will always be Indian territory and state..and people of Kashmir - Indians.

Benny - From Kerala
Desi Jatt - From Punjab.
do_more - From Orissa
Prism - From Mohali
Colsfan - New Delhi
Pride - From UP.

Kashith---U.P ka bhaiya living in Aamchi Mumbai....Hum Hindustani ...Humara mulk Hindustan..Kashmir se Kanyakumari tak..We are indians first and last..Jai Hind

Last edited:
Benny - From Kerala
Desi Jatt - From Punjab.
do_more - From Orissa
Prism - From Mohali
Colsfan - New Delhi
Pride - From UP.

trident2010 ----> M.P. :D

Isn't it better to start a separate thread for state-wise introduction rather than doing it in a thread which is unrelated???

Kashith---U.P ka bhaiya living in Aamchi Mumbai....Hum Hindustani ...Humara mulk Hindustan..Kashmir se Kanyakumari tak..

riju hindustani from keralam

JAI HIND

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Isn't it better to start a separate thread for state-wise introduction rather than doing it in a thread which is unrelated???

please start one benny...

i am actually astonished,Pakistan is totally crumbled by the devastating floods,their economy is in shatters,insurgency at its best,cities burning,people dying,Politician's around the world had made Pakistan a joke,still their only concern is "how can we get kashmir"

This remembers me the Nero Claudius Caesar of Rome

The emperor who "fiddled while Rome burned"

Back
Top Bottom