What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Anathema - From Kerala and Mumbai
Bang Galore - From Bangalore (Karnataka)
Benny - From Kerala
Tshering22 - From Shillong (i believe)
Joe Shearer - From Manipur ( I believe)
Desi Jatt - From Punjab.
Duhastmish - From Kashmir
EjazR - From TamilNadu (I believe)
GowthamRaj - From TamilNadu
Karthic Sri - From TamilNadu
do_more - From Orissa

and also mrwarrior006 from TAMILNADU(INDIA)

honestly i am not seeing the removethanks button option from a few days maybe tech problem or coz i use Vista premium

OH ok. Than he is not going to remove your thanks. Who wants to lose the thanks for free. :D

Benny - From Kerala
Desi Jatt - From Punjab.
do_more - From Orissa

and many more -- all for one Nation forever !

Does this look like National Disintegration to anyone ?

<---------- new delhi

Anathema, you might have to edit your list:P Thanks for the effort in advance :D

last time i checked in chennai (TAMILNADU)on AUGUST 15 there was great celebration for it

flags being hoisted,sweets(chocolates) distributed,national anthem sung on various streets all schools,colleges,holidyas for all

but sadly didn see any separatist movement :sad:
did i miss something on tat day

Just like when you come with some crooked though when we say something about IOK. Like we are training and brainwashing stonepelters. :D

If you want to discuss Kashmir then discuss that only no need to bring Indian Muslims/ Naxals/ other state movement as this idiot reporter did. Some times things boomrangs to hit you hard. Lets stick to Kashmir.

If you want to discuss Kashmir then discuss that only no need to bring Indian Muslims/ Naxals/ other state movement as this idiot reporter did. Some times things boomrangs to hit you hard. Lets stick to Kashmir.

That's why you shouldn't bring floods when we talk about terror export.

Anyways you are right.

:agree:

i seen it all - kashmir is under problem because of these crpf monkies .

but without indian support the state will just get lost in abyss. these pro paksitan leader and crowd is non existent. yes many people want to be left alone.

but most just want to have a good life in kashmir - be it with india or pakestan or Azerbaijan for god sake. all the kashmir need is little support from indian people. and indian media . want no violation of human rights and more opportunity to survive and be wealthy. just take off these monkey crpf and these idiot politicians ( including - indian state and sepratist) kashmir doesnt have a good leader thats the biggest problem

i seen it all - kashmir is under problem because of these crpf monkies .

but without indian support the state will just get lost in abyss. these pro paksitan leader and crowd is non existent. yes many people want to be left alone.

but most just want to have a good life in kashmir - be it with india or pakestan or Azerbaijan for god sake. all the kashmir need is little support from indian people. and indian media . want no violation of human rights and more opportunity to survive and be wealthy. just take off these monkey crpf and these idiot politicians ( including - indian state and sepratist) kashmir doesnt have a good leader thats the biggest problem

I want to quote a dialogue here from movie Lamhaa"Kashmir is a company, Nobody wants to solve it as it will stop profit for stake holders". (Not exact wordings)

Pakistan asks money from other islamic countries to pay some money to Lashkar and Geelani groups and rest is in their pocket. Indian politician needs more money for issue resolution whose major part is gone in leader's pockets. JK police has some bought from Pak and rest from India hence no proper law and regualtion. Sufferer are Kashmiri and Indian army. Fools are we internet warriors to discuss it again and again.

The massacres of Muslims?

The continuous threats by government officials to send them to Pakistan?

The state cajoling the perpetrators of the babri mosque demolition?

"Ghulami main khush hain, abhi doosron ki
Ke rehtay hain jannat main, woh ahmakon ki".

i will not comment much but you guys seem to know half things, babri masjid verdict will be given in near time, speculations are that RSS has lost the case and their crap fanatic hindu idealogy has thrown them in a ditch, muslims and seculars have won the case i doubt your media will show that because it only shows crap about us, nothing else

Benny - From Kerala
Desi Jatt - From Punjab.
do_more - From Orissa
Prism - From Mohali
Colsfan - New Delhi
Indian Army - From Kerala
Pride - From UP.
Lionhear - From Karnataka ---etc, etc, etc.

and i from INDIA:smitten::smitten::cheers:

you forgot the water !!!!!

the water is one big issue who ever gets kashmir gets bigger share of water.
apart from that -kashmir is also -an issue where many wars have been fought if paksitan give it up their whole existence as - islamic coutnry will come i nto jeopardy.

the best way is to keep killing these monkey terrorist out give power to kashmiri police ask crpf to get the hell out. provide education and better infra structure. spend proper money in kashmir. ask media to come and help kashmir. make people aware of kashmir problem .

Jammu and kashmir's problem is more of an economical thing than a political one.

Jammu and Kashmir is a classic case of dependency syndrome.Its finances and in mess and it has virtually no public sector.

The per capita income in Jammu and Kahmir was Rs.21,561 in 2008-2009 compared to national average of of Rs 28,937.
The gross state domestic product however gre by 6.87 percent in 2009-2010 but its still well below national average.

Jammu and Kashmir has 23 public sector undertakings of which only 4 are making any profit.

The centre has spend over Rs, 80,000 crore on the state since 1989 with state gov. plan expenditures being 30,ooo corre and 5 PM packages promising Rs 43,350 crore. even though lots of money have been allocated most of the projects are either half way or are not completed . Including the Rs 500 crore Save Dal Lake project.

The unemployement rate is 4.21 higher than national average of 3.09.

I haven't yet come across any job assured scehemes for locals yet.

Prevention of corruption, unemployement concerns and delay in project completion are the basic factors.

The state spends around Rs22,000 core a year on importing food and provitions where as its exports have declined to Rs6000 crore a year , mostly horticulture and handicrafts.

On ground zero, we dont find any investment in infrastructure or social assets and more money doesnt mean fewer problems.

Unless and until we find a solution to these issues , there will be no progress.

Benny

Last edited:
Jammu and kashmir's problem is more of an economical thing than a political one.

Jammu and Kashmir is a classic case of dependency syndrome.Its finances and in mess and it has virtually no public sector.

The per capita income in Jammu and Kahmir was Rs.21,561 in 2008-2009 compared to national average of of Rs 28,937.
The gross state domestic product however gre by 6.87 percent in 2009-2010 but its still well below national average.

Jammu and Kashmir has 23 public sector undertakings of which only 4 are making any profit.

The centre has spend over Rs, 80,000 crore on the state since 1989 with state gov. plan expenditures being 30,ooo corre and 5 PM packages promising Rs 43,350 crore. even though lots of money have been allocated most of the projects are either half way or are not completed . Including the Rs 500 crore Save Dal Lake project.

The unemployement rate is 4.21 higher than national average of 3.09.

I haven't yet come across any job assured scehemes for locals yet.

Prevention of corruption, unemployement concerns and delay in project completion are the basic factors.

The state spends around Rs22,000 core a year on importing food and provitions where as its exports have declined to Rs6000 crore a year , mostly horticulture and handicrafts.

On ground zero, we dont find any investment in infrastructure or social assets and more money doesnt mean fewer problems.

Unless and until we find a solution to these issues , there will be no progress.

Benny

Thanks Benny for sharing this.. I have also read many economist column which does not talk about J&K economy only but also how economy of India-Pakistan and their armies heavily dependent on Kashmir possession process. This is hurting socio-politically but serving many people's purpose of grabbing money.

Benny - From Kerala
Desi Jatt - From Punjab.
do_more - From Orissa
Prism - From Mohali
Colsfan - New Delhi
Indian Army - From Kerala
Pride - From UP.
Lionhear - From Karnataka ---etc, etc, etc.

SU-47... from Kerala, reporting for duty for India :smitten:

The massacres of Muslims?

A massacre that happened 8 years ago, and killed more than a thousand. And all of India expressed their regret over it. You won't find better critics for Gujarat massacres than Indians themselves.

Compare that with Pakistan, where muslims are butchered even in their worshipping places or during religious marches. Where religious extremists go on killing sprees.

And lets not even go into the case of East Pakistan. Even the most conservative estimates put the causalities at hundreds of thousands. Its like you dropped a bloody nuke there.

Face it, the state of Pakistan and elements within Pakistan has butchered more Muslims and continue to do so than India ever has. So lets cut the bull crap. There is more chance for a Muslim to die in Pakistan than in India.

Or when Muslims murder Muslims, is it not counted according to you?

The continuous threats by government officials to send them to Pakistan?

Haha which government official has said this. If its some anonymous official, there is a reason he is anonymous. No one gives a f**k

The state cajoling the perpetrators of the babri mosque demolition?

Yeah and how often does it affect the average Muslim on a daily basis. Besides, that case is ongoing. Its not like the state ignored it.

"Ghulami main khush hain, abhi doosron ki
Ke rehtay hain jannat main, woh ahmakon ki".

Can't understand Hindi/Urdu. If someone can kindly translate it, i can give a reply.

If India was such a terrible place for Muslims to live, you would see more of them wanting to come to Pakistan. But they don't because they live in the largest secular democracy, and aside from a few black marks (Babri Masjid, Gujarat massacres) they are happy here. And now they are in one of the fastest growing economies in the world, that is offering them prospect of increased economic and social well-being.

Contrast that to Pakistan. What do they get there? Lets not go too much into the details. Dragging a country in dirt is not something that appeals to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom