What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
in the effort to disintegrate India now pakistan itself in the situation of disintegration, no money, no food grain , leaving in conspiracy theories, corruption, terrorism, infighting between shias and sunnis ,

.............but no rights are ever won without a struggle and true secularism will never be in place in India till the culture of appeasement is dropped.

Seems suspiciously like the slogan of the Shiv Sena & the BJP

The massacres of Muslims?

For which you have to go back nearly a decade as opposed to it being an everyday occurence in Pakistan.

The continuous threats by government officials to send them to Pakistan?

Loads of bull. Name the official. Not interested in the author proclaiming that an unnamed official had supposedly said it.
See that you have two standards of evidence; One for Pakistan where no amount of evidence is enough and another for India where rumour & innuendo constitute more than sufficient evidence.

The state cajoling the perpetrators of the babri mosque demolition?

The same state which is subsidising Haj & allowing separate Muslim Civil laws. Hardly the work of a state out to get the minorities. On Babri Majid issue the court judgement has been written & sealed & will be read out on Sep 24th.

"Ghulami main khush hain, abhi doosron ki
Ke rehtay hain jannat main, woh ahmakon ki"

To all Pakistani friends who think they are living in a paradise for Muslims, here's a shair by an Indian Muslim you might have heard of.

"Humko maalom hai jannat ki haqeekat lekin,
dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib, yeh khayal achha hai"

Stop living in an alternate reality and you will start finding solutions to your problems or you can continue like this..we couldn't care less!!

You shouldn't care because you are doing your job to export terror to your neighbors
You mean floods created by India and US? or something whose proof we are waiting for years. You need not to comment on Indian Muslims as they are my friends and brothers, Even if we fight one day we get along very next day as old friend. We dont kill them imposing some "Blasphemy Law" like you do to your minority.

Does terror means floods in your dictionary?

:rolleyes:

Such rhetoric is useful for you to justify the failed state of Pakistan in comparison to the state of Muslims in India. Thats all.
It also hurts when you get killed. I need no justification for Pakistan - my living breathing life is testament to it.

Maybe after the recent floods in pakistan, Kashmiris should re-think their view about India.There were floods in leh too,but India handled the situation efficiently and quickly.

Indian Muslim friends tell me otherwise from the apparent "peace and prosperity that Indian muslims live through"

Kashmir just doesn't want to be with India. This isn't a debate about other things...

How come this always comes and people call it 'fake news'? Come on people, it's reality. No need to deny it! :chilli:

You shouldn't care because you are doing your job to export terror to your neighbors

Nopes, This is your fellow who comes up with such conspiracy theories. Do you want me to give link or you can search in PDF??

Anyways waiting for answers of other part. Including attacks on Ahmadis and Shias as you were ranting about Indian minorities.

Yeah of course if you stop exporting terror to Pakistan than definitely conditions of Muslims in Pakistan would improve considerably. Indian mulims would have to live in ghettos though. You guys go to any extent to defend your occupation of IOK.

:disagree:

show the proof to the world what kind of terror we are exporting. indian Muslim are living happily in India,
we got kashmir in a legal way Ranbir Singh king of kashmir in 1948 accede to India not to pakistan you are occupying illegally.
take my word single inch of kashmir will not be given to pakistan for that even if we have to fight another war we are ready

u r getting wat u sow.these jehadis were created for soviets by your agencies.but now they are against u.havent u read the statement of ttp leader at the mumbai attacks when he was saying ttp will engage with pakistan if india attacks on pakistan.

ya many of u guys were saying abt indian water terrorism.

show the proof to the world what kind of terror we are exporting. indian Muslim are living happily in India,
we got kashmir in a legal way Ranbir Singh king of kashmir in 1948 accede to India not to pakistan you are occupying illegally.
take my word single inch of kashmir will not be given to pakistan for that even if we have to fight another war we are ready

Ready to kill civilians?

Indian Muslim friends tell me otherwise from the apparent "peace and prosperity that Indian muslims live through"

Kashmir just doesn't want to be with India. This isn't a debate about other things...

I met Pakistanis abroad who does not want to go back to Pakistan because of Mullah ideology, great politicians and anytime army taking over to throne. Should I also make belief the same for whole 170million population of Pakistan?

Nopes, This is your fellow who comes up with such conspiracy theories. Do you want me to give link or you can search in PDF??

Anyways waiting for answers of other part. Including attacks on Ahmadis and Shias as you were ranting about Indian minorities.

No I have read those threads. It was you who brought them in between. I didn't said anything like that.

What other parts about Shias and Ahmadis? The other parts don't mention any of these two in your post except some rant about Blasphemy Laws.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom