What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Can somebody explain Tamil movement in India. This is the first time I am hearing about it. Did something happen in last 5 years while I was away? Does Tamilnadu wants separation from India?

India is big country, for people not used to it, they make mistakes mixing up names of places.:lol:

Can somebody explain Tamil movement in India. This is the first time I am hearing about it. Did something happen in last 5 years while I was away? Does Tamilnadu wants separation from India?

According to this and other like him reporter, TN wants to separate from India and want Rajinikant to become country's PM. New TN state will involve Srilanka and Malayasia as well. Makes sense?.. NO?? same is with article.. so just chillax :bounce:

Well It wanted when India sent Peace keeping force to destroy LTTE, Tamilnadu was Against Indian Govt helping Sri lankan Military destroy the LTTE.... and Hence Tamilnadu wanted separation, and that was In Late 1987..... Now the Ex chief Minister of Tamilnadu is trying for the Prime ministers post..lol.... Now tamilnadu is one among the global IT Hubs

“Bhooka nanga Hindustan; Jaan se pyaara Pakistan.” (Starving and tattered India we reject; Pakistan - land of our dreams - we embrace.)

DAWN.COM | Columnists | Kashmir?s struggle is just one of many fighting Indian injustices

Of course the article deals with all separatist movements within India. The problem is simple to show unification of separatist movements of India would only harden India's position to let go of Kashmir. India will undoubtedly see the Kashmir movement has the disintegration of 30-40% of the the nation. Moreover, the cohesive planning that the Kashmiris have done (political parties, international relations, armed power, street power, rich culture), lacks from lets say Maoist movement that seems more like a tribal movement, or the Tamil movement, which is ever ready to bomb civilians to make their point.

I think what the Kashmiris are doing is the best they can out of a horrible situation imposed upon them by India. The fact that Indian Muslims are still ready to appease and fit in with their Hindu fellow citizens really does land them in no man's land. Never accepted by Hindus, yet forced to reject their Muslim causes world over.

It is true that they have to face the brunt of the Hindu violent groups if they fail to do so, so this pretend exercise is something that may also be necessary, but no rights are ever won without a struggle and true secularism will never be in place in India till the culture of appeasement is dropped.

You don't have any idea on what you are talking about. I know that most Pakistanis on this forum harbor the idea of ‘disintegration of India’ since India helped form Bangladesh…and all the tirade of Kashmir or UN resolution is more out of revenge than out of genuine concern for Kashmiries.

Anyway, if you go by the posts posted by Indian on this forum, you should have got that idea of India is much stronger than any other affiliations of the poster be it’s his/her religion, caste, ethnicity, state or even family.

there are way more Muslim dying in Muslim countries than - non Muslim countries. ( un natural cause of death )

i say give these meaningless creatures a kick on their butt and tell them to get the hell out of this country.

these people are blinded by ignorance.

but i hope there someday will come : wind of change

The massacres of Muslims?

The continuous threats by government officials to send them to Pakistan?

The state cajoling the perpetrators of the babri mosque demolition?

Ghulami main khush hain, abhi doosron ki
Ke rehtay hain jannat main, woh ahmakon ki"

Sir kindly can you please remove my thanks coz i thought i clicked the quote button

as for me my country since i live in canada a seculer nation no doubt same i saw in india

i will any day choose to be in ghulami then to be part of something i feel is wrong even if it happens to be another muslim majority country

& as i respect the pakistanis for their choice it would be only fair enough if i demand the same for me and all my fellow muslims who happens to live in a majority of non muslim seculer countries be it the U.S. U.K,Canada, Autralia,New zeland,Russia,South korea ,France,Germeny or India

i respect mr.allama iqbal but sorry i dont agree with him .
this song or poem has nothing to do with me or those muslims living in non muslim majority countries

thanks

Last edited:
Kashmiri separatist are exposed.one of the hurriyat leader son study in UK,another one's son study in delhi university,and these morons are using the youth to throw stones.

Pls spare us this well rehearsed rhetoric, conditions of Indian Muslims is hardly any worse than that of Pakistani Muslims.

Every day muslims dying in Pakistan, some are killing each other, others are being killed by govt forces.

labeling of Muslims as Kafirs or non Muslims is not a phenomenon, which is not unheard off in Pakistan.

and if you want proof of the above then compare the number of Muslims, who died (un-natural violent death) in India and Pakistan in last week or month or year.

Yeah of course if you stop exporting terror to Pakistan than definitely conditions of Muslims in Pakistan would improve considerably. Indian mulims would have to live in ghettos though. You guys go to any extent to defend your occupation of IOK.

:disagree:

Yeah of course if you stop exporting terror to Pakistan than definitely conditions of Muslims in Pakistan would improve considerably. Indian mulims would have to live in ghettos though. You guys go to any extent to defend your occupation of IOK.

Stop living in an alternate reality and you will start finding solutions to your problems or you can continue like this..we couldn't care less!!

You mean floods created by India and US? or something whose proof we are waiting for years. You need not to comment on Indian Muslims as they are my friends and brothers, Even if we fight one day we get along very next day as old friend. We dont kill them imposing some "Blasphemy Law" like you do to your minority.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom