What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
No - the blood of the 11 year old is on the hands of every Indian who supports the occupation and subjugation of Kashmir and the denial of the right to self-determination to them, promised them by the Indian State and the International community through the UNSC resolutions.

Had the Kashmiris been allowed to exercise their right to self-determination, there would be be no riots against Indian occupation.

This morally bankrupt argument regurgitated by many Indians is the equivalent of a rapist accusing a woman being raped for being responsible for her injuries because she 'struggled and fought back' against her ****.

Give me a break ... No one is taking a 11 year old boy in protest i think you are also agree with me

But those terrorist using women and kids as their shield so that they fire bullets to Indian arm forces and in response when Police fire bullets so those innocent women and kids got killed and terrorist can make profit of their dead just like this issue

What a low level techtics ... sham on them
:tdown:

Yes, but its a constant thorn in your side. Do you really want to deal with that for the next 64 years?

Remember, a independent Kashmir could lead to a Pak-Indo alliance since the Kashmiri issue is what divides us.

Just go free your part and them give advise to other

peaceful demonstrators
Enough said, KMS. Your complains had been acknowledged with rubber bullets and new riot gears have been ordered.

Independent Kashmir... What other option will work? India won't give it up to Pakistan, but can't afford to keep on holding onto it.

Independent Kashmir...............not possible because someone is gifting Parts of Kashmir to china in installments

What other option will work?................Kashmir in Indian union

India won't give it up to Pakistan....................I dont think giving to it up to Pakistan is called Independent Kashmir or does it?

but can't afford to keep on holding onto it....................yo dude ,India is pretty much happy with the conditions and can go like this for a century..............but can Pakistan afford it???? :pakistan:

@Prometheus...Long time dude...

You answered pretty well..Thats what i wanted to post.

Does this include the 20 odd terrorists butchered while infiltrating...?

Yes, but its a constant thorn in your side. Do you really want to deal with that for the next 64 years?

Remember, a independent Kashmir could lead to a Pak-Indo alliance since the Kashmiri issue is what divides us.

Not possible,prior to the partition we assumed the same,what happened later we all know.(source: Aasim Sajjad)

Even if Kashmir is solved something new will pop-up.

Not possible,prior to the partition we assumed the same,what happened later we all know.(source: Aasim Sajjad)

Even if Kashmir is solved something new will pop-up.

Actually if kashmir is resolved it would be a HUGE breakthrough in Pak-india relationships.

for one example, SAARC can be usefully functional once again perhaps even shadowing EU in terms of human capital and free trade. becoz labour and material are cheap in south asia than in europe.

Actually if kashmir is resolved it would be a HUGE breakthrough in Pak-india relationships.

for one example, SAARC can be usefully functional once again perhaps even shadowing EU in terms of human capital and free trade. becoz labour and material are cheap in south asia than in europe.

We have diverged too much by the events which happened in the last 60 years.Sorry if sound pessimistic.

however,i don't discourage solving the Kashmir issue though.:)

if we can utilize SAARC once again, it would create the same benefits of EU for all of SAARC members, perhaps even greater. But we are still in the century of fighting, like Britain and France were before they realized the importance of alliance.

but i digress.

this kind of article are against the constitution of india . can anybody tell what kind of legal action can be taken against this kind of website

What an article! The Army killed separatists and terrorist supporters as any county would do to protect itself. Were you guys angelic when BLA created problems? The report didn't even come out of Pakistan for international release.

Dudes, you just emerged from the worst disaster of your history. Why not focus on rebuilding it rather than meddling in our internal affairs? We even increased our aid to $ 20 million.

this kind of india are against the constitution of india . can anybody tell what kind of legal action can be taken against this kind of website

must be a really stupid indian. this website is outside the domain of indian constitution.

FYI: not all of the world follows indian constitution and never will. only indians have to toe that line.

must be a really stupid indian. this website is outside the domain of indian constitution.

FYI: not all of the world follows indian constitution and never will. only indians have to toe that line.

i want to ban website and some forum which are anti -india in india

i have to ask this question

how many people have been reported to have crossed the LoC to settle in pakistan Held Kashmir.

if they are living in pakistan, aint they refugees already? and that the GoP is already accepting them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom