What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
i want to ban website and some forum which are anti -india in india :yahoo:

i want to ban website and some forum which are anti -india in india

Are you kidding me, our constitution allows such theories. It's called secularism and freedom of expression.:smitten:

We wouldn't have kashmiris pelting stones and protesting. It would of been like how CCP deals with protesters in China with extreme punishment, If they have to arrest the protesters in thousands.

Last edited:
you can post million of article talking non-sense about india who cares but undignified words against Hinduism is unacceptable soon i am going to lodge a complaint against forum ,and PIL in our high court

China calls *** 'northern Pakistan', J&K is 'India-controlled Kashmir'

Saibal Dasgupta, TNN, Sep 2, 2010, 08.12pm IST

BEIJING: China on Thursday denied a report that it has deployed 11,000 soldiers in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of ***************** Kashmir. But the Chinese foreign ministry described the disputed area as "northern part of Pakistan". It refrained calling it *** while describing India's Jammu & Kashmir as " India controlled Kashmir".

"The story that China has deployed its military in northern part of Pakistan is totally groundless and out of ulterior purpose. Some people are fabricating reports to destroy relations between China, Pakistan and India. But their efforts will get nowhere," Jiang Yu, Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman said on Thursday. She was replying to questions about a New York Times report saying that China has sent 11,000 soldiers to Gilgit-Baltistan region.

Jiang also made it clear Beijing will stick to its policy about stapled visas for Indians living in Jammu & Kashmir. "About our visa policy toward inhabitants in the Indian Controlled Kashmir region the policy is consistent and stayed unchanged," she said. She did not give a direct reply to a question about reports concerning denial of Chinese visa to India's Gen. B.S.Jaswal.

"After reading reports we have checked with competent authority. The relevant media report is not true," she said. "As a neighbour and friend of both countries, China believes that the (Kashmir) issue should be left to the two countries so that it could be properly handled through dialogue and consultation," the spokeswoman said.

China calls Azad Kashmir 'northern Pakistan', J&K is 'India-controlled Kashmir' - China - World - The Times of India

:pakistan::china:

:bunny:

Does it really matter what China thinks, our armed forces maps will remain as they been for the past 63 years.

Makes no difference what China thinks, because they are doing what is done in between friendships.

We didn't care when all the western countries were in Pakistan's bandwagon during cold war era. "Tou China kiss khet kee mulli hai"

And Pakistan claim will remain unchanged and so will the world support :D

Does it really matter what China thinks, our armed forces maps will remain as they been for the past 63 years.

Makes no difference what China thinks, because they are doing what is done in between friendships.

We didn't care when all the western countries were in Pakistan's bandwagon during cold war era. "Tou China kiss khet kee mulli hai"

:agree: Yeh who cares if Indian invader army has a flawed map and who cares if Indian govt can blackmail Google to show Azad Kashmir as Indian part lolzz.

The reality otherway round.

As far as Northern Pakistan is concerned that is Northern Pakistan and there is NO other word on it. We have 5 provinces :azn:

:agree: Yeh who cares if Indian invader army has a flawed map and who cares if Indian govt can blackmail Google to show Azad Kashmir as Indian part lolzz.

The reality otherway round.

As far as Northern Pakistan is concerned that is Northern Pakistan and there is NO other word on it. We have 5 provinces :azn:

But how come Azad kashmir become province of pakistan. It is AZAD isint it......:woot:

But i am amused on how Indian media is crying like babies hey hey look China called Occupied Kashmir as Indian administered Kashmir. BUT isnt the case with entire world?

The international community calls it IOK or Indian Administered Kashmir whats the crying for ?

But how come Azad kashmir become province of pakistan. It is AZAD isint it......:woot:

Yup thats Azad Kashmir with own president and PM.

And i wasnt talking about Azad Kashmir as 5th Province Pakistan rather i was talking about Northern Pakistan :azn:

@Jana,

Thanks for the post, I am sure the news made your day, feeling better now?:D

However, it seems like you overlooked one little information in the article

"As a neighbour and friend of both countries, China believes that the (Kashmir) issue should be left to the two countries so that it could be properly handled through dialogue and consultation," the spokeswoman said.

It is irrelevant who calls what part of Kashmir by what name.

India is quite content with the status-quo ........ :partay: We can keep on talking about the issue:blah::blah: it is not going to change any ground reality

But i am amused on how Indian media is crying like babies hey hey look China called Occupied Kashmir as Indian administered Kashmir. BUT isnt the case with entire world?

The international community calls it IOK or Indian Administered Kashmir whats the crying for ?

Im sure it bothers you that Pakistan needs to ride on a giants back to make its voice heard....not a very nice feeling Im sure...

Besides....as long as the worlds largest Search engines recognize Kashmir as a soverign territory of India....counts for a lot more than what 2 billion chinese (who voice cant be heard anywhere including in china) and a few odd million Pakistanis think....

Keep living the dream in a well.....LOL!

Back
Top Bottom