What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
tum logon ko aik bara mukhlisana mashwara hai .......leave kashmir and be happy ......let us live and let urselves live ....kashmiris will never let u live peacefully....2 countries are just setting a good cenema for the entire world :pop:

Had you seen my post in the other thread...

Anyways, lemme post it for you again!

Na India kabhi kashmir chhodega aur Na hee Pakistan.

Kyun?

1. Hamare north India kee kai lifeline rivers kasmir se nikalti hain. Jinnah said "Kashmir is Pakistan's jugular". Well, kashmir is our jugular too. Water alone is a reason strategic enough to make us kill or die for kashmir.

2. Hamne jis din kashmir chhoda, us din har tom, dick and harry will raise a shout for a seperate state. India was founded on the very principle of 'unity in diversity'. That principle will be negated and then it'll be impossible for GoI to suppress voices of silly dissent.

3. Kahmiris are themselves divided about what they want. Jammu and Ladakh have no grudges whatsoever. It's only a few people in the valley who have a problem.

4. In modern world big and powerful nations do not permit redrawing of boundaries so easily. USSR case was different. They broke up from inside. Not as a result of any foreign aggression.

SO WHAT's THE SOLUTION?

mujhe sirf ek hee realistic solution dikhta hai,

India apna kashmir rakhega (militarily). Pakistan apna kashmir rakhega (militarily). LoC will be made irrelevant permitting people to people contact just like in a single state. In short, kashmir will be united but under firm control of India and Pakistan.

A few modalities of the arrangement (such as seperate flag, constitution, currency etc.) can be worekd out. The three subjects Defence, Foreign Policy and communication will be controlled by India and Pakistan in their respective parts of the state.

It will be a very complex and detailed solution which will require huge concessions from both India and Pakistan.

And trust me guys India and Pakistan were willing to accept this very solution during talks between Mushy and MMS.

In the end,

India: happy because it controls the water, the land validating the 'unity in diversity' principle

Pakistan: happy because it gives them legitimate control of their part of kashmir in an internationally recognised way. Promised better relations with India, access to Indian market and what not. Just think about the economic opportunity it will bring for Pakistan.

Kashmiris: happy because it will give them the seperate identity they are seeking while getting economic benefits from both India and Pakistan.

Trust me friends, isse zyada kisi bhi party (India, Pakistan or Kashmiris) ko kuch nahin mil sakta.

Yahi ek solution bacha hai. Pasand hai toh accept karo. Nahin pasand.....well.....toh 63 saal se toh hum dekh hee rahe hain...........:angel:

ahhh yes, Shopian.

same place where those young girls were raped, and tossed in the river

incidents like that negate the need for ''ISI meddling''

yet the hindustanys prefer to use force and artificial strangle-hold over the existentialists

Abu...let us not take these cases in isolation...there are many cases of human rights violation in Kashmir...but what do you expect out of one of the most militarized zones in the world?
The Kashmiris have been suffering for quite some time now...we as Indians know that...the sad situation of today has followed a logical chain of sad events...putting the blame on any one party would be unjust...
the rise of militancy supported by Pakistan in the late 80s and 90s led to the large military presence that we have today...the IA fought a bloody battle in quelling the militancy...having an attrition rate of 2:1...the only logical thing was to use brute force...while it seems that the militancy problem has been temporarily stalled...the large military presence in the valley...has metamorphised into a new problem..
people with guns being given a free run is always a problem...be it FATA...or the IA with AFSP act...
while the solution'd require maturity on all sides...it's still far...

ahhh yes, Shopian.

same place where those young girls were raped, and tossed in the river

incidents like that negate the need for ''ISI meddling''

yet the hindustanys prefer to use force and artificial strangle-hold over the existentialists

It was well proved later that the shopian incident was a criminal case and as it is with the seperatists they look for reasons to incite the local population against the IA and the administration with a magnifying glass......it was a good sign that level headed people didnt fall for it....as for the bolded part I can only repeat what the other members constantly say....the sooner you get used to the status quo the better for peace in S.asia......

i know boy ... i know:azn:
any way in kp now thats our turn there .....they are fighting there own brothers ...... u know our army's major share is of pukhtoons . so they cant beat us talibans vs talibans ;)

Are you calling the Pakhtoons of PA as Taliban?? I would be careful with that generalization....

hey, i dont care what anyone says, I believe our military over fanboys online anyday.

Well done to IA for defending India against this scum. Hopefully more terrorists can be killed. enough to deter them from attacking india.

Kashmir Images :: Details

Srinagar, Aug 30: The Commission of Inquiry (CI) to probe into the killing of 17 protestors (out of a total of 64 killed so far) in state action, today issued notices to the government to furnish details of events leading to fatalities and also asked the witnesses to record their statements before it.
The two-man Commission of Inquiry in its maiden meeting under the chairmanship of Justice (retd.) Bashir-ud-din, also heading the State Human Rights Commission today and sent notice to the Divisional Commissioner Kashmir, the Inspector General Police, the Deputy Commissioners and Superintendents of Police of the three districts which witnessed the killings. Justice (retd.) Y P Nargotra, another member of the Commission, also attended the meeting.
The Commission asked the authorities to provide all information about the incidents leading to killings since 11th of June 2010 up to the day the CI was instituted. The Commission shall probe into killings of civilians seven, each from Srinagar and Baramulla, and three from Islamabad districts – 17 in all.
The Commission has asked all the individuals and groups possessing any knowledge about these killings to come forward and record their evidence and statements before the Commission.
The Commission, according to the notice, shall inquire in the circumstances leading to the deaths of the 17 civilians by use of force by police and paramilitaries. It shall also investigate if excessive force was used by police and paramilitary forces that led to these deaths. Responsibilities shall be fixed and suggestive measures recommended to prevent recurrence of such incidents, according to the notice.
It is mentionable the Commission of Inquiry is recommendatory in nature and its findings and recommendations are not binding on the government.
The two-member CI was announced vide SRO no 283 dated 29/7/2010 by the state government under section 3 of the Commission of Inquires Act (1962) to probe independently into the killing of 17 youths who fell to the bullets of police and paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
Sixty-four protesters, mostly youngsters, have been killed so far since June 11 and the remaining 47 killings shall also be brought under the purview of the Commission with a subsequent reference, the government has said.
It is pertinent to note that the Commission is to submit its report within three months and its inaugural meeting was conducted after a lapse of one month since its institution.

Wow seems like IA is busy fixing date for this scums with Virgins :toast_sign:

Wow seems like IA is busy fixing date for this scums with Virgins :toast_sign:

Why you guys bring in virgins in every post of yours ??

It seems Indian members are more obsessed with virgins compared to these freedom fighters would be. And it seems to be a fact.

It seems Indian members are more obsessed with virgins compared to these freedom fighters would be. And it seems to be a fact.
I agree...

Regardless of this thing is used by whom and for what purpose its a religious believe. Indian wont like if we bring Ram and her girlfriend (Dont know her name)or Hanuman in every post......

good point....actually, the hindustanys on this forum should consider pre-marital fornication --maybe it'll take away their trolling time on this forum?

i feel i should appol. for that virgin post on behalf of my friend

Taimi for you they may be freedom fighters..but for me they are brainwashed people in the name of religion killing innocents.and i hate people using religion for their convenience and justify their actions by the name of religion even if it is my religion Christianity .lets stick with our own believes shall we??

On the side note..mate every single male is obsessed with Virgins if you notice ;)

i feel i should appol. for that virgin post on behalf of my friend

No worries Sir, but problem is that there is not just one post of this nature, there are hundreds which i have read so far.

I don't believe any of the Indian members would have done a jihadi course to be knowing this for a fact that their trainers just keep telling them virgins virgins virgins, there must be something else also which motivates them to go on and give their lives. A person is not mad enough to give his life just for virgins which he/she hasn't even seen.

Palestinian bombers are never mentioned for giving their lives for just virgins, if we look into their family history you will find something which makes them go for such a difficult task.

I do hope the Indian members would stop using this slang without even knowing the facts, they themselves seem to have been brainwashed just like the a suicide bomber through the media, Indian films, western media that suicide bombers just think of virgins and nothing else.

Guys no need for generalisation..its only me who made the virgin comment here over and over..so if you wanna criticize ,criticise me...no need to bring India in to it..

@Honor :no need to apologize my friend, i am still sticking to my point..please dont apologize for me

Back
Top Bottom