What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
This was not the case. It is irrelevant whether India offered money or not andhow much. The point being, there is an urgent issue which needs immediate atteention.

Pakistan can very well work on K-issue after this relief-work if it chooses so. My feeling is, Pakistan is wasting its energy on issues which can wait.
BTW we are talking about this man....

images

But anyway i knew such comment was going to come sooner or later from indian members showing how angle they are and how evil we are.......

My bad. I totally mistook it. I thought it is Pakistani's PM statement. But I was wrong.

Oh....here is our own Gilani sahab. Well, he is known for his hardline stance. So being frank, no one cares for what he speaks.

Note: I would delete my comments as they are not in this context.

The Baluch population is SAYING it IS, and so is number of uprising within!
There is this thing an organization in this world called UN.....I sure hope you have heared about it.......

Anyway you continous Offtopics will get reported.....

Kashmiri students divided on 'azadi

But 26-year-old Ashaq Hussain Dar, a student of Kashmir University, believes the whole idea of 'freedom' is warped.

'What freedom are they talking about? There was only one freedom struggle and that was against the British, which we won, everything else is a farce. Out of 100 common Kashmiris, 80 want to remain with India,' he said.

He said many of the protesters have been taught what to do and what to say in front of the media and don't have a mind of their own. They are the messengers of the separatists, he added

Kashmiri students divided on 'azadi'

s1.zetaboards.com/EDL_The_Forum/topic/3711324/1/
HAHAHAHA......You must be kidding me.....What a reliable source.....Thanks...

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Gilani is a well known Pakistani agent...
Yup....He is on our payroll :lol: I wonder whats taking so long to find his birthplace.....Like TOI always do...

HAHAHAHA......You must be kidding me.....What a reliable source.....Thanks...

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Yup....He is on our payroll :lol: I wonder whats taking so long to find his birthplace.....Like TOI always do...

being an agent doesnt mean that he is a pakistani, anyways i dont believe he is an agent, he is just like any other politician who influences people for his own benefit, everybody knows what a mayhem that guy creates and what an idiot he is.

There are many non UN terretorial disputes too - Morroco vs Spain over Ceuta - India vs Maldives over Minicoy Island and many more such cases without seeing the UNO light!
Do you notice one thing.....Its dispute between two countries.....

Nothing new move along my Indian Brothers. Gilani is Gilani, because we let him be, what he is today. Enjoying the fruits of very patient lazy congress leadership. Some proof with video showing him instigating youth against the police and paramilitary forces will seal his coffin for good. Nothing will change for no one on this earth when it comes to Kashmir, thats the only promise we Indians will give you here.....pakistanis can cry faul all day with million pages wasting bandwith

Village Schools Functioning Normally: Minister

Srinagar, Aug 19 – Minister for Education, Peerzada Mohammad Sayeed today said that 90 per cent schools in all villages across Kashmir were functioning normally adding that affected areas were only in Srinagar city and some main towns of the Valley.
The Minister also appreciated the teachers of Jammu and Ladakh divisions, and rural areas of the Valley for completing the syllabus and imparting education to students. He shared his concern with all right thinking people that education of the students in Srinagar and other towns has suffered. He said exams for all classes will be conducted as per schedule.
Sharing the concern of the parents, Peerzada said that the ongoing unrest in the Valley has compelled the Government to contemplate special classes for timely completion of the syllabus so that they could sit in annual examinations and perform satisfactorily.
The Minister said the education system in Jammu division covering all the districts like Rajouri, Poonch, Doda, Kishtwar, Kathua and at tehsil levels is functioning normally and the students of these areas are fully prepared to compete in any examination or competition, adding that the students of Kashmir Valley are lagging behind which will have detrimental effects in the long run.
The Minister said that history bears testimony to the fact that in no part of the world closure of educational institutions is encouraged. He said educating younger generation holds promise for bright future, progress and prosperity of any nation. “No sane person will ever think of depriving his own children from the fundamental right to education”, he said adding that teachers and parents must coordinate to ensure that education of their wards do not suffer under any circumstances

Nothing new move along my Indian Brothers. Gilani is Gilani, because we let him be, what he is today. Enjoying the fruits of very patient lazy congress leadership. Some proof with video showing him instigating youth against the police and paramilitary forces will seal his coffin for good. Nothing will change for no one on this earth when it comes to Kashmir, thats the only promise we Indians will give you here.....pakistanis can cry faul all day with million pages wasting bandwith

You think that there is no proof now.?

I think the Indian govt is playing good on this.Why to make a unnecessary martyr of an old man who has one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel.

Let him be what he is for a maximum of another 1 0r 2 years.

i think if u call ur self big democrsy so do something for democrsy neither for human been nor for arrogance just for democrsy just start election for peace there option should be (1) Independence (2) wana go with Pakistan (3) wana be with india
they will tell u wht they want ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, !!

If you have read through the "NON-BINDING" UNSC resolutions there is no option for independence (it was dropped at the behest of Pakistan) and any member here can vouch for that.

So technically the demand for independence of the Kashmiris conflicts with the UNSC resolutions.

And for your Info no more than a few % people in the most ant-indian Valley are willing to join Pakistan.

People who talk about the UN resolutions regarding Kashmir issue should understand the conditions that have to be established on both sides of LOC in Kashmir. Especially, the condition of Pakistan having to withdrawal of forces from the Kashmir it presently holds.

Once that is established and since it is a binding fact on Pakistan .... then the honorable members of Pakistan can discuss about UN and its resolutions.

As for Gilani ... the mere freedom he enjoys shows the democracy in India. And as for the brain washing of a few and lots of wet dream stories about the human right violations by India ...... it is widely accepted fact that poor people and people who are into deep religion stuff are easily influenced.

Though people say the religion doesn't preach violence.... the people who follow the religion always take part in violence in the name of religion. Sad!

Masart Alam bhat is deputy of Hurriyat (G) leader Syed ali shah Geelani and is one of most popular young leaders of Kashmir .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom