What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Not a single helmet with UN markings on it. Can someone upload a pic of Indian RAF with UN helmet markings on it in Kashmir or STFU

Last edited:
how PATHETIC of the hindustanys....

and quite un-soldierlike behaviour i might add. Who from the higher-ups ordered them to impersonate UN peacekeepers?

is the army trying to distance itself from....itself as it struggles helplessly to quell weeks of civilian uprising?

Intelligent analysis, I must say.

Not a single helmet with UN markings on it. Can someone upload a pic of Indian RAF with UN helmet markings on it in Kashmir or STFU

100812064146_kashmir_force_un_helemet.28.jpg

UN-helmet-Indians-AFP-640x480.jpg

This is Indian Army personal , i dont care if he is from RAF, STUF, IPRAN, TABG, or SHIOUTH

This is Indian Army personal , i dont care if he is from RAF, STUF, IPRAN, TABG, or SHIOUTH

How exactly sure are you that this picture was taken in Kashmir. It could be anywhere the Indian RAF deployed on peacekeeping missions.

How exactly sure are you that this picture was taken in Kashmir. It could be anywhere the Indian RAF deployed on peacekeeping missions.

RAF.jpg

hmmmm well google it little bit and you will find lots of international media reporting this ... i have even given BBC website link and still you are putting this question....

:pakistan:

Here is the uncropped original image:

RAF.jpg

One can find only a couple of helmets with UN markings on them, while many have RAF markings.

Typical use of altered images to sensationalize a non-issue. What more can you expect from some people who have literally nothing better to do!!! Hey isnt PS'ing famous in some parts of the world to sensationalize any issues?

the irony is that the biggest criticism that had came is just for using UN helmets,not for that what all Pakistani's dream,suppression of Kashmiri freedom,the carnage by Indian forces,killing of Kashmiri's and whatever:blah::blah::blah:,keep on dreaming untill somebody make a stand to speak against India:welcome:

RAF.jpg

One can find only a couple of helmets with UN markings on them, while many have RAF markings.

Typical use of altered images to sensationalize a non-issue. What more can you expect from some people who have literally nothing better to do!!! Hey isnt PS'ing famous in some parts of the world to sensationalize any issues?

well BBC posted that one person image on thier website and i have given links 3 times now..... so its you who is not paying attention to this......

infact i have never seen one person in any army using wrong equipment for any missions... its indian army who uses UN equipment to hide thier identity... you never know after this they went to some streets and start killing innocent people under UN name......

What a double faced army :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::tdown:

its indian army who uses UN equipment to hide thier identity... you never know after this they went to some streets and start killing innocent people under UN name......

There are more than 150,000 paramilitary and security agencies deployed in Kasmir. Can an Indian really hide his identity under a small helmet. You can clearly tell they'r Indians.

Indians are actually allowing there pics to be taken by media, Isn't thats enough to prove that we are not here to hide. It's not like CCP clown chasing you around every corner to prevent you from taking pictures.

well BBC posted that one person image on thier website and i have given links 3 times now..... so its you who is not paying attention to this......

infact i have never seen one person in any army using wrong equipment for any missions... its indian army who uses UN equipment to hide thier identity... you never know after this they went to some streets and start killing innocent people under UN name......

Lol. Excellent brain farts here. Kudos for posting irrelevant dribble.

Anyway, generalizing is a two way game. One cannot generalize a population or an institution for the acts of a few. Beware. If you have any working gray matter, you know what I am hinting at. This applies to everyone here.

Give it a rest. Its Indian troops. To me it looks like a lame case of reusing UN equipment from a previous deployment overseas because these folks had nothing better to use. No different than the use of cricket pads in anti-riot role. Someone thought, why not use the head gear with UN markings on it just because the RAF did not have the funding to repaint their helmets. Its actually a serious issue of undermining UN's credibility. I am sure someone is busy repainting them now.

RAF.jpg

Makes no difference. Even if its one UN helmet, its wrong and misrepresentation of a body which is avowedly neutral and not in the business of putting down revolts in a conflict prone zones.

Makes no difference. Even if its one UN helmet, its wrong and misrepresentation of a body which is avowedly neutral and not in the business of putting down revolts in a conflict prone zones.

I am in no way defending the misuse of UN markings. I for one, surely wouldnt want UN anywhere near Kashmir, which would negate Indian claims. But to say that it was done on purpose with sinister intentions, as claimed by many members here, is wrong. As you pointed out in your previous post, it was apparently a bureaucratic mistake, being rectified as we speak.

RAF.jpg

1. Only few or one or in thousands it doesnt matter. What matters is misuse of name of UN.

2. It also busted the denial of Indians on this same thread that NO it was all lie there is NO UN helmet worn by Indian force in IOK.

Untill now you guys were in denial but when you checked it you came to know that you were just shying away from accepting the truth

Altered ?? where is Altered image?? YOU yourself posted the pic which clearly shows Indian personnel are wearing UN Helmets and a Pakistani member have posted another pic which clearly shows some other equipment also used by your occupying force in IOK with clear marking of UN.

The only one here we see PSING are Indians who first denied this report altogether and now making excuses that only couple of soldiers are wearing these.

On the other hand it has been reported by BBC quoting American Journalist. And also quoted RAF official admitting that his men are wearing UN helmets

Back
Top Bottom