What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Wht a Smart Comment by Manmohan Singh.. U smarty Manmohan :P

He Know Many sections frm the Congress , Entire BJP and Many other Political Parties will never agree on Autonomy.. :D

Parties to Kashmir are Kashmiris, Paksitan and India. BJP, Congress and any other political party of India is within India and not party to Kashmir as dispute.

Buuda pagel ho gaya hai :)
Kashmir banay ga Pakistan.... aj nahi to kaal ......

Show some respect to our PM? He is not like your 10%..

Once Ghalib said, I repeat today "Dil Bahlane ko Ghalibe ye khayal achha hai".....keep dreaming.. good for you..:hang2::hang2:

Aur Pakistan banay ga Hindustan .... aj nahi to kaal ......

Hindustan bane ga Muglistan, aaj nahe to kal. Dont forget from which route all these central asian warriors came to dominate India.

Show some respect to our PM? He is not like your 10%..

Show some respect to our PM? He is not like your Chiniyaki expert!

As if this protest has anything to do with any party!

This is a people's protest, not a party's protest. The Indian PM is trying to deflect the blame onto political parties.

AA, this is associated with Party and separatist leaders.. There are many parties involved to get profit out of it.. the first one is JKLF.. and second is PDP (not directly but indirectly).. Once they find Autonomy is lucrative offers for their political career they will sell their own people..

Hindustan bane ga Muglistan, aaj nahe to kal. Dont forget from which route all these central asian warriors came to dominate India.

Never mind...I am fine with the name Mughalistan... we are not ashamed of our past ...perhaps you are!! and in Mughal period itself India was still known as Hindustan.

Show some respect to our PM? He is not like your Chiniyaki expert![/QUOTE]

your PM.. lol you even dont respect your PM how could you expect us to do that..

And I think you were trying to write "Chanakya", (what about taking some history classes?) and insulting our PM.. but sorry this is appreciation for us if he is expert on Chanakiyan theory...:cheers:

Mr MMS smartly put on the option of autonomy and many in Pakistan had already started partying feeling that their 63 yrs of struggle for Kashmir Independence had succeeded:rofl::rofl:

you think currently Pakistanis are concerned??? Pakistanis have floods to care about & terrorism in our country! Kashmir Deserves Independence and should attain it! we have no wish to undermine them!

BUT Manthemohan Singh is just trying to calm the situation that has got out of control of indian government! its his way of making the protestors calm down for a year or 2 so that indian army can reinforce itself against protestors=freedom fighters!

Parties to Kashmir are Kashmiris, Paksitan and India. BJP, Congress and any other political party of India is within India and not party to Kashmir as dispute.

As far as we control kashmir the only players involved in this game r Indian political parties(and i said Indian-now dont jump up from ur seat that i dont named Kashmir),rather than just watching Pakistan have no role to play in it

Never mind...I am fine with the name Mughalistan... we are not ashamed of our past ...perhaps you are!! and in Mughal period itself India was still known as Hindustan.

that's against the facts, The name India, Hindustan and even the name Hindu is all given by British. And this region included several different states, many enemies of eachother. Today's India is the largest that this country ever became even as Mughal Sultanate it din't include many of todays Indian states.

Hinduism exists in this region from thousands of years but it was not given any specific name, people were moreover recognized by the Gods they followed.

Hinduism was a name given by British to the religions of this region all but except budhism and jainism.

As a proof to my claim here is a link to a documentary where a Hindu guy mentions it all himself.

I just shared it as a piece of knowledge so pls don't take it negative.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Karthic Sri

Had you diagnozed the problem right, you must had found its treatment in 60+ years. Situation in Kashmir is only worsening is indication whatever you imagine is their problem is factually not. Why is it so hard to understand Kashmir doesn't want to be part of India. Simple.

What I see is Problem is not out there in Kashmiris, they from the day one are determined and consistent in their demand. Problem is inside, inside the heart and mind of India who is not willing to hear and see what they say. You may even Identify and Identify that well that Kashmiris are not Indians but stake of India are probably too high that India is not ready to accept that. So reality is clear, its matter of accepting it or denying it. But once you identify the real centre of problem, you will move in a direction that will bring solution. Otherwise "barking at the wrong tree" doesn't help and that should have been clear by now.

Last edited:
]you think currently Pakistanis are concerned??? Pakistanis have floods to care about & terrorism in our country![/B] Kashmir Deserves Independence and should attain it! we have no wish to undermine them!

BUT Manthemohan Singh is just trying to calm the situation that has got out of control of indian government! its his way of making the protestors calm down for a year or 2 so that indian army can reinforce itself against protestors=freedom fighters!

just scroll up again and see post no 2,it gave me a feeling u r not that concerned about the floods and terrorism

and by the way its not manthemohan,its Manmohan,hope u understand that:no:

Atlast Dr Manmohan Singh Spoke out... I now get a Feeling of The curfew being Relaxed Within a Period of Time.. Well Police has to be held responsible of Using Bullets for Stones, Not fair Indeed....

Fake Encounters have to Be Investigated and If Found Guilty Hang the Guilty to death.... Omar Abdullah Must resign and His Father Dr Farooq Abdullah should step in or Declare Presidents Rule

you are still an example of "barking at the wrong tree" my friend. If this would bring peace to the Kashmiris then go ahead. By suppressing them, you cannot satisfy them. I could be wrong but you may try putting more military or Presidential Rule or even anything more worse on them. Kashmiris have stoopd more than ever before and no matter what India did, it couldn't "kill" the spirit of Freedom in Kashmiris.

that's against the facts, The name India, Hindustan and even the name Hindu is all given by British. And this region included several different states, many enemies of eachother. Today's India is the largest that this country ever became even as Mughal Sultanate it din't include many of todays Indian states.

Hinduism exists in this region from thousands of years but it was not given any specific name, people were moreover recognized by the Gods they followed.

Hinduism was a name given by British to the religions of this region all but except budhism and jainism.

As a proof to my claim here is a link to a documentary where a Hindu guy mentions it all himself.

YouTube - ‪Hinduism- 2‬‎

Hindustan is derived from the Persian word Hindu, which is itself is derived from Sindhu, the original Sanskrit name of Indus River. Sindhu is a river in Sanskrit, in Persian it becomes Hindu. This together with a popular suffix gave birth to the word Hindustan, which was rendered as Hindustan. Literally, the word means land of the Hindus.

Plus you might refer to post 70 onwards..as I was discussing the same with Muse

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...68560-why-not-pakistan-sea-5.html#post1054913

you are still an example of "barking at the wrong tree" my friend. If this would bring peace to the Kashmiris then go ahead.

Well,Uproot the Problem not the Medium, Omar is New to Politics and Given a Very Delicate State to Handle, which He failed to, During Farooq Abdullah there were no such Issues at all...

Iam Right here.... Omar must resign and as Dr MM Singh Said, Create more job Opportunities for Unemployed Youths and More Infrastructures have to come up there for the Living to go Smooth, And I aint barking at the Wrong Tree... Its somebody's Consciousness Which is Getting Hurt

YouTube - ‪Hinduism- 2‬‎

u r wrong reference of Hindu is in older sanskrit verses this is from Vishnu Purana

Aaasindo Sindhu Paryantham Yasyabharatha Bhoomikah

Mathrubhuh Pithrubhoochaiva sah Vai Hindurithismrithaah

indicate that whoever considers the land of Bharatha Bhoomi between Sapta Sindu and the Ocean as his or her motherland and fatherland is known as Hindu

Back
Top Bottom