What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
But Karan let me tell you an open secret. We will do it again and again until the problem is resolved. You can say many Blah Blah in reponse but we will do it again. Keep it in mind.

:)

I am sure you will need at least 10 yr to clear the mess you are into.......and by that time you know where INDIA will be......I guess by that time PAKISTAN will start asking for FRIENSHIP........

These protests are excellent, every other day the CM is being recalled to New Delhi - to either get a shouting or work out a new plan.

Gillani's launch of a protest calendar is excellent. People should know when and where they are needed.

In my opinion PEACEFUL protests are completely valid......it's only the violence and damage to public property that needs to be curbed......

He said that there are elements of spontaneity and elements of sponsored terrorists.

This will yield nothing that decades of terror didn't. That is the bottomline.
Not elements - he said MAINLY

Yea its good if the condemn but the question is are they??:azn: as far as i know they dont care about whats happening in this area..and they dont share your value of brotherhood mate..now Hurriat has to send them letters to condemn Indian actions..so much for Umhaa :disagree:

In my opinion PEACEFUL protests are completely valid......it's only the violence and damage to public property that needs to be curbed......
Throwing stones on Indian security forces is also valid since they are killing Kashmiris in fake encounters.

Lolz Seiko when will your country learn...you tried many things all OVER PAKISTAN...ttp is just another and it will have same fate as previous over last 60 years!!!

HOW DOES THAT SOUND SEIKO??? :no::lol:

First things first.. I dont believe India is backing TTP and am totally against promotion of terrorism to attain political objectives.

Having said that, this is how I see the last 60 years of tit-for-tat

1. Pakistan tried to capture the independent state of Kashmir in 1947, which actually led to the maharaja moving into India's fold (which he wouldnt have if Pakistan did not invade). India's intervention prevented Pakistan from capturing the key parts of the state including the capital Srinagar.

2. Pakistan again tried to break away J&K from India in 1965 and failed

3. In 1971, looking at Pakistan's past 2 unsuccessful attempts to force a military victory, India gave a live lesson on how such a military solution be brought about. Bangladesh got created

4. Pakistan did not learn much and failed again in 1999

5. Pakistan switched from trying a force a military solution to an insurgency based solution and has been trying since 1989 to get some positive results. There have been brief spurts of success in terms of riots etc primarily fueled by the separatists. That trend however is on a downward trajectory.

6. There are strong voices in the offices of Indian administration to pay back Pakistan in the same coin by promoting insurgency in Pakistan's areas of Balochistan, Sindh, NWFP etc. However the govt at this time feels that this is not required. The existing players (TTP, ISI, PA etc) are themselves doing a good job at this destabalization and that has contributed significantly to the things quitening down in Kashmir. But the option stays open

Well you are welcome to keep trying :) Past results are there for everybody to see, just compare the two countries today Economy/Society/Status, You lost half of your country, India never had and never will give away an inch of our land heck we never gave away the same when we were bankrupt do you believe we will do the same that now we are on the way to become a 2 trillion dollar economy

I am sure you will need at least 10 yr to clear the mess you are into.......and by that time you know where INDIA will be......I guess by that time PAKISTAN will start asking for FRIENSHIP........

This is the problem with you Indians. It is our belief. We will keep supporting Kashmiris in every manner and we will keep trying until the issue is resolved. Now it is to you indian to understand it and instead of doing blah blah keep your mouth shut. We don't want your ran about TTP, BLA, economy, aid etc etc. Just telling you about what we would do and we don't need advices from you and many other like you. Keep your advices and rants to your self please.

But Karan let me tell you an open secret. We will do it again and again until the problem is resolved. You can say many Blah Blah in reponse but we will do it again. Keep it in mind.

Thats what i love about you guys :smitten:, you guys so generous :tup:

1971,you gave us kargil
1984,you gave us Siachen
in future,probably that strategic pass(can't remember the name) responsible for making it easy for those infiltrators.

ontopic
Wats the point of doing all this,we all know the only way Kashmir will get its independence temporarily is by military action(that is if you can overpower the Indianmilitary presence there of course).

Last edited:
Throwing stones on Indian security forces is also valid since they are killing Kashmiris in fake encounters.

Ah! Unlike this forum, the state of Jammu and Kashmir falls under IPC. There, the elected govt of the state will figure out whats valid and what's not.

I condemn such incidents in strongest possible terms....and should never be done by any professional army...unfortunately such incidents have been reported in our army and has to be looked into......but I also condemn the stone pelting people.....because violence is a vicious cycle......for peace both sides have to compromise

I know of many Kashmiris who are getting educated and working all over India. You don't seem to be aware of the level of engagement of Kashmir with the rest of India.[/B]

You are right, but dont forget that they have to work and feed their children so it is natural for a man to look for survival in tough times. Since you shared your story i will do the same. I was a house mate with a Kashmire doctor in Melbourne. He had lived in Delhi for long time and even had his own property there. He told me that in Kasmire Indian army would plant weapons in houses of ordinary citizens and then arrest them on charges of being armed millitants. I once joked with him of how he must be fearfull of Indians and he told me that i had no idea of what fear and humilitaion was, when a man cannot protect the dignity and honour of his family it is the worst feeling to have. Long story short we all have a story but whats important is that how will the hearts and minds of the Kashmire will be changed.

This is the problem with you Indians. It is our belief. We will keep supporting Kashmiris in every manner and we will keep trying until the issue is resolved. Now it is to you indian to understand it and instead of doing blah blah keep your mouth shut. We don't want your ran about TTP, BLA, economy, aid etc etc. Just telling you about what we would do and we don't need advices from you and many other like you. Keep your advices and rants to your self please.

Okay sorry, keep running the show for as long as you can ............ LOL

See if you pledge to bleed my country I reserve all the right to defend it by all manners possible right........just telling u what we will do and of course we are doing....(and sorry for the cheap language)....

The protesters wanted to exploit the situation in Jammu & Kashmir. They put the women and young boys in front of the demonstrations so that thesecurity forces don't hit back hard.

What kind of assholes put women and kids infront of demonstrations and hide behind them,some brave freedom fighters they are :hitwall:

So what if there are female separatists? Or say they are separatists' mothers or sisters? Law is supreme and will have to be with held come what may. But I do believe that female police should be employed to deal with female protesters

ps: As long as they are not violent they are well within their rights to protest

Back
Top Bottom