What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
On how I know that you are of a Pakistani origin.. Well I came across this post a few days back and assumed you were not lying..

I am from Pakistani origin, but that does not mean that i'm biase towards Pakistan, as i have said Pakistan is wrong too, but India is more since people are dieing under your control.

And what has your goverment done so far, to solve the problem.....was killing that 9 year old in the plan.

It wasnt.. Just like it wasnt in the plans of these stone pelters to stone a 2 month old child to death.

I have already answered to your demand on the specifics of what the govt has done..

You want to be entitled to an answer to this.. Well, get elected to an Indian constitutional body and demand an answer in the Parliament or a state legislative. Alternately, take the statements of GOI on face value..

Lol you said your self that the issue would be resolved in a couple of years.....so I take it that the Indian goverment has no clear cut plan.

It wasnt.. Just like it wasnt in the plans of these stone pelters to stone a 2 month old child to death.

But those are stupid protestors.....so are you telling me you using the same tactics as the rioters to get your rule of law......that does not speak well of your goverment, who are stooping to there level.

the same can be said for Pakistan you can't question it on its own internal matter on who it should arrest...like that guy hafiz i think. David Cameron is the prime minister yet i don't have to agree with him as i don't follow his views. the election is a prime example where he only achieved like 36% of the votes.

Lots of difference between individuals demanding answers from a foreign country vs diplomatic engagement between the govts of 2 countries. If I follow your logic, Pakistan has no business complaining about what we do with rivers in our area..

I am from Pakistani origin, but that does not mean that i'm biase towards Pakistan, as i have said Pakistan is wrong too, but India is more since people are dieing under your control.

And I never said you are biased.. I simply took an example from Pakistan and refered to it as a country of your origin...

nice to see indian women protesting against any form of injustice which they feel. I am proud of them. if they protest peacefully then cpr has no reasons to attack them. if they get out of line they get whipping. that is the beauty of hindustan. we allow all our people to protest peacefully unlike certain of our neighbours who wouldnt hesitate to burn a temple or so if certain of their minorities protest against injustice such as drinking water from outside a mosque or maybe our other neighbour who send some of their minority protestors to re-education camps or maybe to some detention cell for a few years to think about what they are doing. thank heavens we have a secular state called india and we did not give in to fanatical demands that our nation be divided into muslim, christian , buddhist, hindu, sikh etc states. now protest that.

MODs please close this thread too much useless posts recently from both sides!!!! seems like pakistanis and indians are still in kindergarten
Indians have built up a trend, if there is a thread they don't like they will start posting offtopic rants and will talk about the sun and the moon but not the topic.

We will ban anyone found guilty of thread hijacking.

Lol you said your self that the issue would be resolved in a couple of years.....so I take it that the Indian goverment has no clear cut plan.

When did I say that.. Never said 2 years...

And what part of my statement made you think that there is no clear cut plan.

The way I look at it, from being internationally pressured on the Kashmir issue by most countries and many times more civilian and sec forces deaths every year to the situation now is a huge movement which is not possible without a plan. Have a look at the numbers below

karan-1970-albums-t0-picture2670-j-k.jpg

Its the ongoing success of that plan only that 40 civilian deaths in a month is creating such an uproar within India also. If you go back 10 years, there were double the number of civilian casualties every month of the year...

Karan maybe I need glasses but the video posted by ejaz show that you govement is using bullets to kill civilians.......I though you said you use rubber bullets......it kinda goes agianst your argument.

you should first know who is dying where, there are several other places that need your sympathy and criticism too and yu need to say it loud and clear.

But those are stupid protestors.....so are you telling me you using the same tactics as the rioters to get your rule of law......that does not speak well of your goverment, who are stooping to there level.

Accidents dont depend on the tactics. They happen. Thats why folks who are encouraging this are as responsible if not more than the SF personnel who fired those bullets. Even US (most technologically evolved) and Pakistan has had similar casualties in the WOT in the NWFP and Afghanistan.

There is a word for it.. Collateral Damage... Unfortunate, but unavoidable..

Back
Top Bottom