What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
What is the national integrity. Making nude and semi nude movies and killing innocents in Kashmir.

:)

control man.i dont know y u dragged movies with kashmiris.which nude movie and semi nude movie

If you really care about Kashmir, why did you give part of it away to China ?
Just admit it, you cannot manage your own country but you still want to "conquer" India, part by part, an impossible dream.

we r seeing this frm decades,i don't know when

It took ninety years for Sub continent to take Independence from Britishers after 1857 independence. Kashmiris have been fighting for Independence since 1947.

Just asking you a question. What is your so called national integrity?

Allow me to answer it for you...

India: A country with More than 100 Languages, thousand different traditions,Different cultures, Different People, But Equally Proud In Calling themselves INDIAN... Thats Integrity

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

May be... Unfortunately it isn't a disputed territory unlike IOK.

Dont worry about that.....:lol:

Allow me to answer it for you...

India: A country with More than 100 Languages, thousand different traditions,Different cultures, Different People, But Equally Proud In Calling themselves INDIAN... Thats Integrity

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Humm so this is the state definition for the so called national integrity.

Dont worry about that.....:lol:

No I am not. ;)

If you really care about Kashmir, why did you give part of it away to China ?
Just admit it, you cannot manage your own country but you still want to "conquer" India, part by part, an impossible dream.

Use search function of this forum.

Thank you.

Anyways this deployment of Indian army in IOK is good in the sense that we might hear about some hot suicide news in the future.

INDIA:NATIONAL INTEGRITY=HOLD ON TO DISPUTED LAND NO MATTER WHAT! PEOPLE of the land are target practice!

Anyways this deployment of Indian army in IOK is good in the sense that we might hear about some hot suicide news in the future.

Well,
1) google for IoK.
2) google for P-o-K. (without -)

Say google is a RAW/CIA/MOSSAD conspiracy.

It took ninety years for Sub continent to take Independence from Britishers after 1857 independence. Kashmiris have been fighting for Independence since 1947.
Britisher's weren't ready to see as many people killed as we are ready to. India's integrity is uncompromisable.

Back
Top Bottom