What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
There are two solutions
1.conduct a plebiscite in the whole kashmir. But that is very unlikely bcoz for that pakistan must withdraw all illegal settlers and take back the land given to china then start withdrawing army from kashmir then india can do the same. But all these are unrealistic so it gives way to the second option.
option 2. Make loc the international border.this is the practical solution and gain and lose are equal for both sides.

Well atleast its better than pakistan army which Surrendered to Terrorists and Accepted to be there hostages:rofl::rofl::rofl:.... and Ofcourse, we dont need Your certificate On NSG as GSG 9,GIGN had thanked NSG as they learned a Lot on how to face such scenarios if it were in there country and Greeted the NSG... Thats A credit for the NSG....

Care to explain how and when this happens.

☪☪☪☪;962518 said:
No matter how much Indians bark here - The fact is all Pakistanis will support Kashmiris be it liberals, moderate or radicals.We will always support Kashmiris - We will never backstab them.

you can support them morally , but dont send terrorists that are not even kashmiri. also, just as india does not interfere in p.o.k why are you interfering in the real kaskmir?

Care to explain how and when this happens.

Enjoy the News Man..... Foreign commandos Were In Touch With NSG, They wanted the NSG's Expertise in dealing such situation and wanted The Strategy adopted By NSG in successfully completing operation Black tornado....

Foreign commandos contact NSG to know Mumbai story

Foreign commandos contact NSG to know Mumbai story | Top News

And About Your news, here it goes

http://pakistaniat.com/2009/10/10/terrorists-ghq-attack-pakistan/comment-page-5/

http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=24948

Last edited:
No not 200 are asking for freedom. Whole of Indian occupied kashmir is asking for freddom.Im just pointing toward that for controlling 200 freedom fighters u indians have like .75 million army mens in Kashmir.

sorry..all the men are not there to control those 200 brainwashed...majority deployment is for neutralising the terrorists..from across the border...and we are doing that daily.

Tht was past we learned enough u proved at tht tym the saying is very true Bagal main churri ,muh mina raam raam.

sorry dude..you must be joking..I dont want to derail the thread,but that is something that we should say.

sometimes I think this is true - War is old man talking and young man dying..

But again looking at the plight of our soldiers, I dont know how many of them will die when faced by real guns, the world war 2 vests and helmets will not protect them.

Rest in peace soldiers...

For every Indian soilder killed we should kill 10 of them and their supporters, then only those idiots will come to senses.

Its time we should penetrate Pak-occ-Kashmir and free it from these terrorists. I dont understand that why is India not acting pro-actively in this regard.(democratically and politically)

Why are we not preassurising Pakistan to give up its control of Kashmir by providing evidence of terrorists in their part of Kashmir. Even if UN doesnt act we have the capability to act on ourselves and seal the fate of Kashmir once and for all.

Long have our brothers lost their lives just trying to defend an almost non-existent and god-forsaken border.I hope that we get rid of these camps which on a territory which is illegally occupied by Pakistan.I hope we make very good progress economically and leave Pakistan in the dust. Maybe when we will have more say in the matters of the world, will the Politicians have the will to dismantle the nest of scum.

Wet dreams :lol: but best of luck, there is no restriction on day dreaming.. :disagree:

Last edited:
Enjoy the News Man..... Foreign commandos Were In Touch With NSG, They wanted the NSG's Expertise in dealing such situation and wanted The Strategy adopted By NSG in successfully completing operation Black tornado....

Foreign commandos contact NSG to know Mumbai story | Top News

And About Your news, here it goes

http://pakistaniat.com/2009/10/10/terrorists-ghq-attack-pakistan/comment-page-5/

GHQ attacked

Lolzzz Pak army never surrendered to any terrorist. It's achievements are well known and accepted by everyone except dumbas*. Since a dumbas* don't have eyes and brain they can't witness it. Your army can't even wet dream about having any achievement against vicious terrorist faction like TTP.

:)

sorry..all the men are not there to control those 200 brainwashed...majority deployment is for neutralising the terrorists..from across the border...and we are doing that daily.

sorry dude..you must be joking..I dont want to derail the thread,but that is something that we should say.

Let me tell you a little fact. You aren't going to achieve that bold part in at least 60 coming years in the future.

:)

Back
Top Bottom