What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
these kids were playing cricket on a day a curfew was in place and the cops were asking them to go home...and when they don't listen ...they got sticks wielded at them.....

am i getting the impression that you are trying to defend your troops beating kids playing cricket because of some weird reason.... how shameless of you. plastic nationalism does weird things to one's sense of morality

Come on Kids are kids if they don't listen to you that does not mean you start beating them with sticks.... its absolute brutality

Well here i am not justifying the act of policemen......all I want to say is that people have a habbit of painting everything as atrocity.....

Tell me ...you are a cop....there is a crowd...that has stones and starts throwing them at you.. you have a gun......would you not use that gun to protect your life....

I mean do only protesters have aright to live ...what about the cop.

now please don't tell me that those kids were helping the insurgents by playing cricket
I know it is sad ...but again I am not justifying cops...I am against using anything and everything as atrocity ...and claim that we were innicent ...cops are the ones who are at fault...

am i getting the impression that you are trying to defend your troops beating kids playing cricket because of some weird reason.... how shameless of you.
As is said I am a bloody shameless creature....when it comes to law and order.....there is a curfew and you don't obey it...you get similar treatment everywhere....in every part of the world.

plastic nationalism does weird things to one's sense of morality

No morale is bigger than my country and its integrity.....

Well here i am not justifying the act of policemen......all I want to say is that people have a habbit of painting everything as atrocity.....

Tell me ...you are a cop....there is a crowd...that has stones and starts throwing them at you.. you have a gun......would you not use that gun to protect your life....

I mean do only protesters have aright to live ...what about the cop.

I know it is sad ...but again I am not justifying cops...I am against using anything and everything as atrocity ...and claim that we were innicent ...cops are the ones who are at fault...

you are still unable to understand the mentality of protesters for them indian police or security forces are invaders and throwing stones at them is bravery as appreciate the bombing done by bhagat singh...... may be now you understand wat's going on there....

Open your eyes and see it ....

As is said I am a bloody shameless creature....when it comes to law and order.....there is a curfew and you don't obey it...you get similar treatment everywhere....in every part of the world.

No morale is bigger than my country and its integrity.....

And reason of this curfew is terrorist that came from Pakistan .
What a shame for Pakistan :tdown:

you are still unable to understand the mentality of protesters for them indian police or security forces are invaders and throwing stones at them is bravery as appreciate the bombing done by bhagat singh...... may be now you understand wat's going on there....

Open your eyes and see it ....

IF they feel that they are brave ..then why cry when some of them get hurt in retaliation.......its a give and take ...the throw stones.....in return they get bullets.....the law and order is above all...it has to be instated at whatever price ....

IF they feel that they are brave ..then why cry when some of them get hurt in retaliation.......its a give and take ...the throw stones.....in return they get bullets.....the law and order is above all...it has to be instated at whatever price ....

For them you are invader but for you they are citizens of india and they must be treated like that otherwise accept the reality that you are invader.... that's they and everyone else cry

For them you are invader but for you they are citizens of india and they must be treated like that otherwise accept the reality that you are invader.... that's they and everyone else cry

These things happen in kerala, karnataka, andhra and every part of India, police will try to bring law in the region by any means if they see its going out of there hands....Why I myself have got beating when I was an RSS supporter in my college days, that dosent mean I hate India

So easy bro....

Well ...law is equal for every citizen of India ......if one obays the law...he has no problem in his life....

The protesters in Delhi...if they turn rioters are treated no different to the ones in Kashmir.

We Indians don't care what others think of us....we only think of how to move forward.....History is for dead bodies....Today's Indians live in present and work hard for future.

am i getting the impression that you are trying to defend your troops beating kids playing cricket because of some weird reason.... how shameless of you. plastic nationalism does weird things to one's sense of morality

Hi Syedtalha,
If you are Kashmiri from Indian side then I am glad to meet you. I am not denying there will be some genuine grievances from Kashmiri's. I however want to talk to you to understand the situation, hope I can get my answers. I am serious in discussion without any prejudice. Can you help me answer these questions.

1) Why do Kashmiri's start stone pelting without much of reason, example when Amarnath land was temporary given to Hindus what was the reason you started stone pelting? Are you guys so religiously blind?

2) Do you guys think that when you are pelting stones it can hurt the people on duty, are they not humans? If they feel danger will they not act? If you want to protest do you not know any peaceful means?

3) Also understand that in police firing people are killed in other parts on India too, remember multiple such instances in Rajeshtan and Haryana. So nothing uncommon, when you make situation violent such things are unavoidable.

The formula of peace in Kashmir is simple.
1) Stop supporting terrorist, violence will go down.
2) Stop aggressive protest with stone pelting, they often lead to innocent people dead. So there is death because of these protesters.

If no violence in Kashmir Army/CRPF will move out, peace will come. So its up to you to get the peace.

Last edited:
And reason of this curfew is terrorist that came from Pakistan .
What a shame for Pakistan :tdown:

yar 200 freedom fighters have make whole of ur army hajra .
oh sorry i forgot that just 10 young boys can take mumbai hostage for 3 days thn these 200 mens are more than enough for Indian Army.

i think thn these terrorists are more trained than ur army men. so y dont u get sum training from the captured freedom figthers

oh sorry i forgot that just 10 young boys can take mumbai hostage for 3 days thn these 200 mens are more than enough for Indian Army.

i think thn these terrorists are more trained than ur army men. so y dont u get sum training from the captured freedom figthers

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes really we need to learn from Pakistan that they cant even except dead bodies of their freedom fighter. :tdown:

Lets forget about terrorist bodies Pakistan not even except bodies of their soldiers in Kargil War ....... U forget that
:bunny:

Atleast they Took courage to take innocents as Hostage in India, But did Not enter the army head quarters and kept the army men hostage for over a day and that too by just a couple of terrorists In Rawalpindi ..lol....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Miyan ....apna ghar jal raha hai...par ab bhi padosi ke ghar main jal rahe alav ko dekh kar khush ho rahe hai.....

Your so called 10 boys....hmm....9 dies......1 who is alive has become a gale ki girgit for Pakistan....all they could do was kill some innocents like...firing at innocents like hijras exported by a foreign country....when faced soldiers they died like rats in shithole...

and the so called 200 terrorists...are dead...or may be getting bullets in their head as we speak..

Back
Top Bottom