What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
@ P-O-K (No Indian knows the Azad Kashmir :lol:)

Dude then y sitting in a Cozy room in UK with a mouse/keyboard in hand...Why not take a kalashnikov and come down to Kashmir (Plz tel me before hand so that we can prepare a fitting welcome party for u :sniper:)

Please explain how AJK is P-O,-K, then I will rebutt each statement:)Also for you second statement username will report me to UK Terror Police who will come down and bust down my door and blow my head off with RPG[/sarcasm]

Also neccessarily supporting a Freedom Fighting group does not mean that I am a terrioist etc..., this way I can make point that because Indian people support their Army they are all barbaric terroists in Uniform.

From Jihad to Plebecite.

Have some Gripe Water and just chill.....

Not really, I support a pleblisticite in Kashmir currently (Under UN observation) but that will not happen. And we cannot stand by and let atrocities happen so we resist and then when we have resisted pleblicite should be held with all options including free kashmir.

I bet u had not been there....if u had been there..u would not have been here supporting the terrorists...got my drift.?

I was working with Hizb-e-Mujahideen and I covered many of their raids on Indian Army.

I was working with Hizb-e-Mujahideen and I covered many of their raids on Indian Army.

I bet u were just bringing food,water,cleaning tables in the camps...
cos if u had taken a Kalashnikov and crossed the border u wouldn be here typing the reply to me.:lol:

Oh really? Read history of Kashmir (last 200 years) I'm not going to type it up for you. In the 60 years you (Indian Army) have killed and raped our people in vast numbers. Stop watching Indian PR, you think people will stop fighting you? WHY are there mass protests in Kashmir that end with death by Indian army? Kill us, kill us all we will not stop, do you think we will not retaliate? Look at Mumbia only 160 people, that is number of Kashmiris that get killed a month or so. We brough whole country to its Knees, it is fact one day 9/11 will happen.

Does anyone know how to repoort this to authorities. Associating Mumbai attack with himself, this guy is proclaiming to be a terrorist that is above and beyond support of terrorism. Mods or some other member should report this to the Anti Terrorism authorities in UK.

I am surprised that these posts are live on this forum after so many hours

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

raids on Indian army and bro you survived??????:lol::lol::lol:

talk sense mate...............this is not a joke section

I do not have to boost my achievements but facts are fact that most corrupt army officers are found in Indian Army who sell their weapons and ammunition to Mujahideens.............

I do not have to boost my achievements but facts are fact that most corrupt army officers are found in Indian Army who sell their weapons and ammunition to Mujahideens.............
Hail Indian army:pakistan:

^^^
Well it would be more accurate to say that are there any people from the historical Jammu and Kashmir I guess.

In Pakistan, only people from around Muzaffarabad are from the Kashmir valley. Mirpuris are more Punjabi than Kashmir ethnically and linguistically

sorry dear but your are wrong... just because one speaks punjabi does not mean that their history has changed... kashmir has many linguistic colors and there are many languages spoken in kashmir...
Kashmiri is only spoken in the valley area as far as the Muzaffaabad in concern they speak Hindko and Paharhi and some areas Kohistani/ Gojri etc. so just because people in Mirpur and some Jammu area as well speak Punjabi does not mean that they are not kashmiris.

Well i have met alot of mirpuri ppl belonging to AJK in United Kingdom.
I have no regret in saying that most of them like to call them Kashmiris not Pakistani.

I can understand if ppl from IoK call them Kashmiris instead of indians but ppl from AJK specially mirpuri calling them kashmiris intead of Pakistani really pisses me off.
What are we fighting with India for?
Their independence?

^ That's because its new generation and they've never been to Pakistan.

Yeah what Patriot said, tbh I feel Pakistani too. Zaki, I agree with you having Kashmir treated differently will only lead to more ethnic splits in Pakistan. I only suggested it to represent J&K aswell because they are not currently with us:(

jonassad, most are un educated about their culture, I could point to 5 Kashmiris in my class that don't know as muchas they should about Kashmir, that's one of the dangers with the diaspora, people may lose their roots.

Also, EjaZer, Kashmiri as in the actual language is spoken mostly in the valley but because of how India was before & during Raj other languages have found they're way in to Kashmir. It's like saying just because one does not speak Hindi they are not Indian. Please stay off from this thread if your only point is to argue about Kashmir.

@dabong 1

Yeah, a Kashmir (not just AJK) as a province in Pakistan would be like a dream come true but it's up to the majority of the people who live there since it's there land too.

I already warned members, on this thread and the announcement thread, that the 'no support for terrorism warning' was for moderators to implement, and not for members to use as a harassment tool - the latter is pretty much what most Indian members have engaged in on this thread since that warning.

If you have issues with a particular post then report it, and if you wish to, follow up on action or lack of action on the post in private through PM with a moderator.

DO NOT raise the issue on the forum. It will be considered member harassment and people will get banned for doing it.

On the post in question, since everyone took their concerns public, the concerned member clarified his comments repeatedly, and I see no reason to take any action.

Did you bother reading the full debate? or just jump in half way
The point was about if the freedom fighters where uneducated or educated

No the guys not a freedom fighter....his accused of trying to blow up a car bomb in time square,a straight terrorist in my book.

When did i call Mr Rehman a terrorist?
I dont like happened in 1971 but Mr Rehman in my opinion was more right then the west pakistani govt.......he won the elections and he should have been the PM or we accept his demand.

If where checking souls please check your own and tell me why the indians dont let the kashmir choose what they want.

i used " YOU"for most of the Pakistani members...in the forum....i have read posts calling Mr. Rehman a terrorist...u also must have read them......well don't use this line of "choose" again ...no country will leave its state to choose whatever it wants....and if you are so affected by your so called "freedom fighters" ,why don't you try to take up the cause of Tibet...why have this one sided attitude..

:wave::wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom