What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Pakistani & Uk. Why? Don't talk some BS, there is no Kashmir passport and I will never hold an Indian passport because of the way you guys kill my people.

calm down...........'we guys" dont have guns to kill someone.:coffee:

Pakistani & Uk. Why? Don't talk some BS, there is no Kashmir passport and I will never hold an Indian passport because of the way you guys kill my people.

Thats what I meant there is no Kashmir passport, its either India or Pakistan. There is no independent kashmir.

and a reality check , You think this insurgency or terror attack will prop India to gift kashmir to Pakistan . Just come out or you dreams and stop being a proxy. Its either pakistan or India nothing in between.

People of "Azad Kashmir" are not really Kashmiris in that they do not speak Kashmiri. But Gilgit-Baltistan and "Azad Kashmir" are both part of the historical princely state of Jammu & Kashmir.

Kasheer Bolan tu? Fair amount of Kashmir is ethnic kasheer in Pakistan so please don't speak when you have no knowledge in the matter as for India apart from the Valley the rest comprimises heavily of non-ethnic Kashmiri communities and even Kasheer ppl there have problems with it as they try to assert Indian culture and language on them, words echoed by my own Kashmiri friends and family who reside their. Eastern muzaffarbad, Neelam Valley, Gilgit & Baltistan and parts of Hunza, Ishkoman and even Swat have very large communities of kasheer and you'll see people dressed in their own cultural attire.

Most Kashmiris on the Indian side feel Pakistani, i have met a decent amount of Kashmiri and most feel they have nothing in common with Indians infact many have shown a deep hatred for anything Indian. Some of my own family who are born in Srinigar in a place called Nowhatta love Pakistan with a passion but don't want to leave their ancestoral home and although they have a great resentment for India and Indians in general most love the muslims that reside in that country extremely passionately.

Kashmir Valley is always a part of our wataan and Pakistan is always a part of the Kashmiri Valley.

I did give you an answer to this but for reason you dont believe me.
The average pakistani soldier serves 15-20 odd years in the army while the majority of the freedom fighters probaly do more then a year.One or two tours and they retire.
So to say that the freedom fighters should get the benefits same as a soldier is a bit unfair.
Off course if theres injury or death then the group that sent the fighter over will take care of him.

I am shocked at you call it a tour, you can see that most of the time when I say terrorists I do put in brackets that you call them freedom fighters. I wish you could be as civil as I am. Atleast do not call it as tours, atleast not when you are replying to an Indian.

The way their family is taken care is not mentioned by Pakistan at all. Did they get awards, quotas by your government, pension for the family etc...

I am shocked at you call it a tour, you can see that most of the time when I say terrorists I do put in brackets that you call them freedom fighters. I wish you could be as civil as I am. Atleast do not call it as tours, atleast not when you are replying to an Indian.

The way their family is taken care is not mentioned by Pakistan at all. Did they get awards, quotas by your government, pension for the family etc...

Username you are hitting the nail at its head.

similar idea i have expressed in my above post. all the Kashmiri's on the otherside of LOC has a Pakistani passport so they are pakistani then why they have been left to deal with this problem themselves. They hold a passport of a nation which is a strong militarily and boasts of being only muslim nation to have nuclear arms. Why
they have to do this by themselves ?

according to Mr.Agnostic muslim ( our super mod)........Who kills innocents is a terrorists............and supporting terrorists is against forum rulz

People who got killed in Mumbai were innocents
even 5 year old kids got shot by terrorists in mumbai

What about children and women raped by Indian army?, Killed by Indian army???

This matter has been cleared up before, families recieve income and a lump sum on eid.

LOOOOOOOOOL, go on. I simply posted a rational statement. There will be more terror attacks in India like there will be more in Pakistan (even though situation is different), because terrioists/freedom fighters will want to kill your people because you (Indian Army) have killed my people.

Report me all you want, If I was a terrioist I would be behind a proxy, I'm not. Furthermore would I use my own PC? No, I'm not dumb, computers are my hobby.

Instead of blackmailing / threatning others why not tell your masters to use there mighty army to get your rightful freedom.

Six decades has gone and it hasnt happend and it will never happend just learn to live peacefully wherever you are. I will tell you the truth fight is more for getting political upper hand, water resources and less of Kashmir.

@ P-O-K (No Indian knows the Azad Kashmir :lol:)

Dude then y sitting in a Cozy room in UK with a mouse/keyboard in hand...Why not take a kalashnikov and come down to Kashmir (Plz tel me before hand so that we can prepare a fitting welcome party for u :sniper:)

I had been there in Indian Occupied Kashmir many times.

I exactly know the worth of Indian Army Officers.

Exactly their army can't fight, that's why these so called proxies. What a crap idea.

If you want to see them as your own people send your uniformed men. That is what the job of uniformed men is, protect the people.

You are trying to say that I want all of Kashmir to go to Pakistan no. What I want is a plebicite/vote to determine what people want. Under India that will never happen, India will always massacre us.

Instead of blackmailing / threatning others why not tell your masters to use there mighty army to get your rightful freedom.

Six decades has gone and it hasnt happend and it will never happend just learn to live peacefully wherever you are. I will tell you the truth fight is more for getting political upper hand, water resources and less of Kashmir.

You can't argue so you make worthless BS statements. Firstly, do you think a civilain has the power to make a Military Commander do what he wants? No. Secondly an all out war would be bad because, it would result in Nukes being dropped aswell as a loss in life, both countries do not have the $$$ to fight a war. You are also missing the point, Pakistan supports the Freedom Fighters because Kashmiris want their freedom, not Pakistan although Pakistan supports them and wants to help them.

You are trying to say that I want all of Kashmir to go to Pakistan no. What I want is a plebicite/vote to determine what people want. Under India that will never happen, India will always massacre us.

From Jihad to Plebecite.

Have some Gripe Water and just chill.....

Back
Top Bottom