What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
For us, they were terrorists and India supported them as freedom fighters.

For you Kashmiri freedom fighters are terrorists but for us they are freedom fighters.

Simple fact is, you call whatever you call kashmiri freedom fighters, we damn care, we will and should support them in fighting the Indian occupiers and yeah if they do kill innocents, it is their own doing, for which they will be responsible, but as long as they are killing the Indian occupying force, we are with them.

In the same breath sir, would you mind if a few Indians on this forum start supporting the TTP's and Balochi's calling them the freedom fighters who are fighting Pakistani forces illegal occupation of their lands.

I guess u should not mind, next time ur armed forces are attacked and some1 says "Well done lads, but u cud hv killed a few more, U may call them terrorists but for a few others they are freedom fighters."

I know this is a Pakistani fora and u hv ur own rules, but the way u put forward ur points is really encouraging tit for tat comments and then u would say Indians troll but the fact remains otherwise.

In the same breath sir, would you mind if a few Indians on this forum start supporting the TTP's and Balochi's calling them the freedom fighters who are fighting Pakistani forces illegal occupation of their lands.

I guess u should not mind, next time ur armed forces are attacked and some1 says "Well done lads, but u cud hv killed a few more, U may call them terrorists but for a few others they are freedom fighters."

I know this is a Pakistani fora and u hv ur own rules, but the way u put forward ur points is really encouraging tit for tat comments and then u would say Indians troll but the fact remains otherwise.

You are most welcome to say whatever you want, that is fine with us as it is understandable by looking at the ..........................

And before you and others go on such rants, do remember, Kashmir is a disputed territory, while Baluchistan and FATA isn't. Agno, very specifically mentioned that a few posts above and this fact has been mentioned at many occasions, but for Indians it is hard to digest and understand, which as said above, is very understandable.

And before you and others go on such rants, do remember, Kashmir is a disputed territory, while Baluchistan and FATA isn't. Agno, very specifically mentioned that a few posts above and this fact has been mentioned at many occasions, but for Indians it is hard to digest and understand, which as said above, is very understandable.

So? Does the 'disputed' status or not really matter to the Balochi freedom fighters who do not want to be part of Pakistan? They want their own land and have wanted so since the time of Partition. Pakistan annexed Balochistan as part of their territory by force did it not? Is it not true that since then there have been more than one all out Wars of Independence fought by the Baloch Freedom Fighters against the Pakistani Armed Forces (NOT police or paramilitary mind you). So if it is against forum rules by dint of it belonging to you to call the Balochis as Freedom Fighters then those of us who want to remain here will necessarily need to toe the line. Otherwise, I must very humbly state that any reasonable right thinking person will doubtless not see merit in the pretty flimsy differentiation you are trying to put forward kind sir.

The thread title change is embarrassing. Here we have moderators who profess liberalism, however when it comes to Kashmir, freedom of speech goes out of the window. We have no problems if you call them freedom fighters or call it Azad Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir, but why are you editing thread titles made by Indians? No matter how many times thread titles are changed, they shall remain terrorists for us and Azad Kashmir shall remain Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.

I would also like to state that Pakistan's continuing insistence on calling terrorists in Kashmir as freedom fighters - people who target civilians more than security forces no matter what Pakistanis have been fed - is one of the reasons why Pakistan is under the grip of terrorism themselves. Hasn't the GOP heard of the saying - if you play with fire, you're gonna get burned?

You are most welcome to say whatever you want, that is fine with us as it is understandable by looking at the ..........................

I see, now if some1 uses the same language as u and contradicts ur points its a rant..uuh?? If u dont hv the audacity to listen, understand and digest u shud not have the audacity to speak.

Also, who is the one to decide which territory is disputed and which is not??I dont think agno clarifies on that!!

For pakistan, kashmir is disputed but for Indians it is not... similarly, for pakistan the NWFP and balochistan may be not disputed but what if the Indians find it disputed?? Now dont bring in the UN/any other international body/US...the way we see it and u mentioned earlier they have nothing to poke their nose.

See, I am not here to pick up a fight but please don't unnecessarily try to provoke, U may support ur freedom fighters and we will support ours, thats alright but when u start glorifying them u warrant a response.

Disputed as per whom - A worthless UN....

Whose nett worth was not estimated beyond 2 fricking pennies by ---- you.

And the way in which the claimed to be disputed - is itself not beyond dispute.

Way to go Champ!!

Does the UN resolution on Kashmir that leads to the disputed status allow for armed insurgency by legitimizing it? No it doesnt.. Hence the arguement based on disputed status does not hold water..

So popular support in Pakistan for Kashmir insurgancy has nothing to do with the disputed status..

And you yourself said a couple of posts back that UN resolutions have no meaning anymore . To quote you...

[I]"And as for UN, well let them declare whomever they want whatever they want. That does not changes the facts on ground.

We all know what is the worth of UN and what it can do.

UN was unable to help us in 71, so they shouldn't poke their nose in what we do, so let them declare whatever they want, facts are something else."
[/I]

You give them.

But i bet that would be the Indian version.
never mind leave it...........that will be off topic.

@ on topic.................Go Indian security forces ................keep up the good work...........:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hahaha..keep dreaming...the vermin that u want to kill are infact killing ur piglet scums..nd remember ur not not keeeping us out of Kashmir..we r keeping u scums out of Kashmir...

I think the india members including yourself now understand.......start calling the freedom fighters insulting names then expect the same back and we end up nowhere.
I dont expect you as an indian to call the kashmiris freedom fighters, so i except the phrase "militants" but when you start to call the freedom fighters "terrorist" then i will respond with "indian terror forces" and so forth untill we end up at pigs and rats.

Please keep ur Ummah out of this....were is Ummah wen u guys were killing each other in Iran-iraq,Yemen etc..?

Internal differences always happen just like civil wars but that was not the point........the point was that if its non kashmiris fighting that are in kashmir then there the proof of the ummah helping out there fellow brothers.

nd y dont u advise the PA to accord the same respect to the chechens,uzbeks,arabs who come to fight ur army since they r collaborating with Unkil..?

Let me anwer it like this.......do i give the same accord and respect to the all the other indian insurgent groups as i do to the kashmir freedom struggle.....NO
But if you are going to spread the issue into internal matters that concern pakistan then i will do the same when it comes to india.
When move out of the kashmir issue and try to link it baluchistan ect then expect the same.

Can u define Kashmiris..?according to me the 4 million displaced Pandits are also Kashmiris..they dont hate IA..

Well to put it correctly the pandits are refugees.
Bring all the kashmiris back to kashmir from india-pakistan and let them vote on the issue of kashmir.......what you scared off? According to you indians the kashmiris love india and hate pakistan so you will the vote and thats the end of the matter.

The ruksana begums,the jawans from Kashmir serving in IA...are they not Kashmiris..?

So the majority of the indian army fighting in kashmir are muslims?

Yes there is a freedom struggle going on in Baluchistan.. Y dont u give freedom to the opressed and the repressed ppl there..?

When you do the same in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura,Punjab,Karnataka,Andhra Pradesh ect then i will take your advice.

^^^^

Correction, major chunk of CRPF men and policemen fighting and killing those terrorists are drawn from Kashmir and Muslim Community.

What kind of freedom fighters are these who fight only near borders

Where do you expect them to fight?........Its like me saying "what kind of army fight near borders".....all of them.

LOC and in valley and only are from a particular religion..............and they targeting another religion which forced around half a million flew valley.......freedom fighters:hitwall:

The majority of the indian army in kashmir is also from "one particular religion" and has also forced out millions from kashmir.

^^^^

Correction, major chunk of CRPF men and policemen fighting and killing those terrorists are drawn from Kashmir and Muslim Community.

So your saying that he majority of the indian occupation army in kashmir is muslim.

Hi,
I met a mujahid how fought indian occupiers in indian occupied Kashmir and soviets in afghanistan..........God bless them ameen.
The mujaheed now a buisnessman working in charbahar or some iranian city.........told us how animals raped young kashmiri sisters in occupied kashmir....and how they (occupiers) used to cry and soil there pants after being captured.
I felt sorry for our brethern kashmiris......and pain for the attrocities they suffer.
My father was in GHQ i used to see pics of martyred kahmiri children,women and men brutaly killed by indian terrorists in occupied kashmir.
Im not a so called phony intelectual watever..........But i just want to tell indians on there face tht instead of rejected truth and ground realities........I ask u guys to just support the truth the justice shall prevail.
Give kashmiris a right to decide wat they want ......... u will get ur answer.
How will u feel if somebody comes and occupies ur country?kill ur children and rape ur mothers and sisters? and cry of being the saviour of ur land?
SUPPORT KASHMIRI PEOPLE AND THERE WILLS AND DESIRES.
Thts just wat i want to say....
Apologize if i hurt someones feelings
Thanks

I think the india members including yourself now understand.......start calling the freedom fighters insulting names then expect the same back and we end up nowhere.
I dont expect you as an indian to call the kashmiris freedom fighters, so i except the phrase "militants" but when you start to call the freedom fighters "terrorist" then i will respond with "indian terror forces" and so forth untill we end up at pigs and rats.

Internal differences always happen just like civil wars but that was not the point........the point was that if its non kashmiris fighting that are in kashmir then there the proof of the ummah helping out there fellow brothers.

Let me anwer it like this.......do i give the same accord and respect to the all the other indian insurgent groups as i do to the kashmir freedom struggle.....NO
But if you are going to spread the issue into internal matters that concern pakistan then i will do the same when it comes to india.
When move out of the kashmir issue and try to link it baluchistan ect then expect the same.

Well to put it correctly the pandits are refugees.
Bring all the kashmiris back to kashmir from india-pakistan and let them vote on the issue of kashmir.......what you scared off? According to you indians the kashmiris love india and hate pakistan so you will the vote and thats the end of the matter.

So the majority of the indian army fighting in kashmir are muslims?

When you do the same in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura,Punjab,Karnataka,Andhra Pradesh ect then i will take your advice.

I dont have any fundamental disconnects with what you said..However, why create these rules on the fly around who can be called what?? You call Indian Army what you want to and let me call these militants what I want to. As long as we are within the limits of forum rules, why force your sensibilities on mine and mine on yours..?

Sure, if the mods want to put in a rule disallowing calling Terrorists in Kashmir as terrorists, its a different story then. But till then, let each of us decide what do we want to call them or IA or BLA or TTP etc...There is a thing called reciprocity you know...

And do bring up discussions around Maoists, ULFA etc whenever you want to. By not talking about them, India's problems are not going to go away as wont Pakistan's.. Its really not a d**k measuring contest on who has more problems..

Hi,
I met a mujahid how fought indian occupiers in indian occupied Kashmir and soviets in afghanistan..........God bless them ameen.
The mujaheed now a buisnessman working in charbahar or some iranian city.........told us how animals raped young kashmiri sisters in occupied kashmir....and how they (occupiers) used to cry and soil there pants after being captured.
I felt sorry for our brethern kashmiris......and pain for the attrocities they suffer.
My father was in GHQ i used to see pics of martyred kahmiri children,women and men brutaly killed by indian terrorists in occupied kashmir.
Im not a so called phony intelectual watever..........But i just want to tell indians on there face tht instead of rejected truth and ground realities........I ask u guys to just support the truth the justice shall prevail.
Give kashmiris a right to decide wat they want ......... u will get ur answer.
How will u feel if somebody comes and occupies ur country?kill ur children and rape ur mothers and sisters? and cry of being the saviour of ur land?
SUPPORT KASHMIRI PEOPLE AND THERE WILLS AND DESIRES.
Thts just wat i want to say....
Apologize if i hurt someones feelings
Thanks

Thanks for posting a spam email that has been flying all over the internet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom