What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
those who visit Lahore hate to leave :)

ask your relatives :)

I know buddy..its a great place..talked to them few times over the phone...and they tell about the place..infact they say its more modern compared to other states...actually I really hope to visit there someday.:)

agreed..and thats what we are doing..BTW you started it and advicing us ?? :lol:

Oh god !! years have passed buddy listening to your same old story....dont cry when you pay the price :blah: .
I really request you please teach us a lesson if you can...:hitwall:

who is crying here buddy :D

And if you are in the illusion that you can get away with your use of Afghan land against then think again.

And as far as Kashmir is concerned future has stored many things stored for your terrorist army and your country.:azn:

Start building an orphanage for your army.

And if you are in the illusion that you can get away with your use of Afghan land against then think again.

And as far as Kashmir is concerned future has stored many things stored for your terrorist army and your country.:azn:

Start building an orphanage for your army.

okeyh !! very intelligent and very smart...and we will just give Kashmir to you as fine for our army terrorising the locals..happy now ??

your posts dont amuse me anymore cause suddenly I am having a good chat about my land and relatives in Pakistan with some of you more peace loving friends.:D

infact if you are in ganganagar(a border dist between Rajasthan and Punjab..you can reach there in two and half hours.

okeyh !! very intelligent and very smart...and we will just give Kashmir to you as fine for our army terrorising the locals..happy now ??

your posts dont amuse me anymore cause suddenly I am having a good chat about my land and relatives in Pakistan with some of you more peace loving friends.:D

Well history teaches us that if there is an end to indian occupation of Kashmir than it goes through this :sniper:. We have Azad Kashmir not because of stupid dialogue but killing the enemy.

I am off from this thread now.
:cheers:

Well history teaches us that if there is an end to indian occupation of Kashmir than it goes through this :sniper:. We have Azad Kashmir not because of stupid dialogue but killing the enemy.

I would say its opposite ..if ever the problem will be solved then by dialogue and not war.

I am off from this thread now.
:cheers:

don't ask me, ask NYT, they are reporting it & no doubt 'quota' exists

NYT, you are talking about. How can we believe in the stories published in western media about the area they might not have even dared to put foot on? and 'Quota' only exists in the mind of few people who like to take a dig at India at the drop of a hat.

Secondly you posted an article from 2007 and situation has changed drastically in past couple of years. Security is handed over mostly to the police force (or it is in transition phase) which for your informaiton comprises only locals. I hope they won't be having such quota in their mind which includes even their families.

Last edited:
you are welcome to our country anytime.....just behave yourself when you come here.

you are also required to stand up and face the flag if national anthem is being played

but that's nice you have relatives in Lahore. Fun city; im always very happy when i go there.

Back
Top Bottom