What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Nobody cares about your parliament and you. What matters is that Kshmiris don't like you and your occupation. So it's better to get your a** out of there or else we can't guarantee peace in your country.
:sniper:

:lol:

But remember, there will be no peace in Pakistan as well, if there is no peace in India. :woot:

By the way, There is lot of peace in most of the India.

Maybe you are talking about only one Indian state, Not like Whole Nation unlike Pakistan. :azn:

Nobody cares about your parliament and you. What matters is that Kshmiris don't like you and your occupation. So it's better to get your a** out of there or else we can't guarantee peace in your country.

you are speaking the mind of your politicians :azn:

we know you dont care about our parliament just the way we dont care about yours.

Kashmir is a conflct zone with serious religious political angle with a proxy war launched from across the border.

Its due to overarching Indian democracy ,unique article 370 which safeguards demography and best possible restrain shown by Indian security forces that Kashmir after twenty years of insurgency is still don't inspire too much hope in our opponents or attract international condemnation for human right violations.

If we go by ur PM's statement where he say if he cant control terrorism inside Pakistan ,how can he control terrorist who aim to attack India.We know u gotta hell of a problem.

yes its a genocide a systematic genocide, where there is no check over IA & police, they can kill everyone by labeling them insurgents
Any killing doesn't qualify as genocide. According to International Criminal Court...

..any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
The Kashmiri militants don't qualify as any identifiable 'group'. On the other hand Hindus of erstwhile East Pakistan did.

you are speaking the mind of your politicians :azn:

we know you dont care about our parliament just the way we dont care about yours.

We don't need you to care about our parliament we just want you not cry like a jerk when you are needed to pay the price for your occupation. And believe me you have been paying the price and you will again have to pay the price. Just don't cry then.

:azn:

what!are you nuts, well can't really blame you my friend ....... if you forgot what happened to the innocents of India then all i can say is that you people are sick when your people are killed you shout only then, but when Kashmiri's are killed you people say oh yeah they are terrorists... sick minded people shame on you!

If we go by ur PM's statement where he say if he cant control terrorism inside Pakistan ,how can he control terrorist who aim to attack India.We know u gotta hell of a problem.

You don't worry about our problem just be ready to pay the price. And when you have to pay the price don't cry.

We don't need you to care about our parliament

agreed..and thats what we are doing..BTW you started it and advicing us ?? :lol:

we just want you not cry like a jerk when you are needed to pay the price for your occupation. And believe me you have been paying the price and you will again have to pay the price. Just don't cry then.

:azn:

Oh god !! years have passed buddy listening to your same old story....dont cry when you pay the price :blah: .
I really request you please teach us a lesson if you can...:hitwall:

who is crying here buddy :D

EVERYBODY Calm down.

USA will help both of you to resolve this issue!! :lol:

Happy now? :pop:

Hey Indian Jatt where do you live in India. The reason for asking is that i may visit India in near future to meet some old relatives there. Then i shall make you pay at your own turf :)

don't ask me, ask NYT, they are reporting it & no doubt 'quota' exists
Prove that 'quota' exists.

Since there is no doubt in your mind, that 'quota' exists, I am assuming it won't be difficult for you to present your evidence.

Any killing doesn't qualify as genocide. According to International Criminal Court...

The Kashmiri militants don't qualify as any identifiable 'group'. On the other hand Hindus of erstwhile East Pakistan did.

So did the poor Kashmiri Pandits!! Look what their brave " mujahideen" terrorists do to the Pandits!! Was that not genocide?

Last edited:
Hey Indian Jatt where do you live in India. The reason for asking is that i may visit India in near future to meet some old relatives there. Then i shall make you pay at your own turf :)

Oh man, That WAS Deep!

Dude no need to fight. OK.

Cold war is better than War! :angel:

ha ha ....:D ok buddy we will play cricket match and decide who wins..lol.

BTW I live in Ludhiana...do contact me if you evr come..and yes I have my relatives in Lahore as well..so beware I might come there as well..:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom