What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Anywayz,

A newbie from India (her name is Priya) has started at our workplace today. One of my managers said that I should train her. Here is the gist of our brief conversation :-

Me = How are you?
Priya = I am fine
Me = Where are you from?
Priya = Kerala, India
Me = Oh really... ;) You don't look Indian....
Priya (smiling a little) = What do I look like then?
Me = You can pass off as Persian or Latin... but you don't look Indian
Priya (smiling alot) = Thanks, I will take that as a compliment!
Me = Ofcourse you should!! You don't look Indian at all!!
Priya = You are so sweet! You want to go to lunch with me after the training? I will buy you free lunch!
Me = No Thanks... I am going to Applebee's with my Ukrainian friends

:rofl::rofl:

DeathGod,

read the conversation above... Priya acknowledged that she is from Kerala, India BEFORE i mentioned you don't look Indian.. ;)

If I tell someone, I am from Pakistan and THEN they say "You don't look Pakistani", I won't take it as a compliment, but would correct them. tata! :wave: I don't know how that is a compliment to begin with in the first place.. lol!

8a5240cc96a0dd2d11c153b714c0d65b.jpg

4 states were given option to join Pakistan or india,,,

1-hyderabad dakan
2-manavadar
3-junagadh
4-Kashmir

Nawabs of 1,, 2,, 3,,(click blue links) declared union with Pakistan,,, but india conspired in all 3 cases & entered her forces into these three saying that people of these wanted to be with india...

While Raja of Kashmir declared accession to india against will of 98% muslim population,,, hypocrite india entered her forces in Kashmir based on Rajas declaration...

So this hypocrite, according to her claims, sided with "people" against the "rulers" in 3 states while in 4th state supported decision of ruler against "ppl"... So occupying all 4 territories using opposite excuses,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: asq
4 states were given option to join Pakistan or india,,,

1-hyderabad dakan
2-manavadar
3-junagadh
4-Kashmir

Nawabs of 1,, 2,, 3,,(click blue links) declared union with Pakistan,,, but india conspired in all 3 cases & entered her forces into these three saying that people of these wanted to be with india...

While Raja of Kashmir declared accession to india against will of 98% muslim population,,, hypocrite india entered her forces in Kashmir based on Rajas declaration...

So this hypocrite, according to her claims, sided with "people" against the "rulers" in 3 states while in 4th state supported decision of ruler against "ppl"...

all these have neutralized by Indians in many threads and still dont want to admit..................good.................dreamy world is good

Self-rule only viable solution to Kashmir issue: PDP

Jammu, Feb 28 (PTI) Opposition PDP today said the party's self-rule proposal was the only viable solution to the Kashmir problem as it aimed at addressing both internal and external dimensions of this issue.

"Self rule is a document of promises and reconciliation without any compromise with the rights of the people of Jammu and Kashmir," PDP chief Mehbooba Mufti said addressing a seminar on self rule in Bhaderwah, 220 kms from here.

"Wishes and aspirations of all regions and sub-regions have been incorporated in the self-rule document, and only through this proposal both internal and external dimensions of Kashmir problem would be addressed," she claimed.

Mufti also said the proposal would help develop the state as economic free zone to attract maximum foreign direct investment (FDI), which will ensure multi-fold development of the state.

Anywayz,

A newbie from India (her name is Priya) has started at our workplace today. One of my managers said that I should train her. Here is the gist of our brief conversation :-

Me = How are you?
Priya = I am fine
Me = Where are you from?
Priya = Kerala, India
Me = Oh really... ;) You don't look Indian....
Priya (smiling a little) = What do I look like then?
Me = You can pass off as Persian or Latin... but you don't look Indian
Priya (smiling alot) = Thanks, I will take that as a compliment!
Me = Ofcourse you should!! You don't look Indian at all!!
Priya = You are so sweet! You want to go to lunch with me after the training? I will buy you free lunch!
Me = No Thanks... I am going to Applebee's with my Ukrainian friends

:rofl::rofl:

well jinxe_D girl, i found a post from afghan forum same as yours.
Only some minor changes

where I work.. that company have a contract with some South India Company for IT work ...

Yesterday I was talking with some moustache covered South Indian Girl who just started working here. Her name is Priya... I had a bet with my Pakistani friends that if i tell this new girl that she doesn't look "Indian" she will take it as a compliment.. and thats what exactly happened...

I approached Priya and asked her "where are you from?"
Priya said "India"
I said " Oh really? Well you dont look Indian"
Priya (smiling little bit) - " What do I look like then?"
I said "Well you can pass for Persian or Italian... but you don't look Indian at all"
Priya (very very happy and smiling more) - "Oh really? well I take that as a compliment... Where are you from? We should hang out someday"

hhehehehehe

Indians will always take this as a compliment when you compare them with anything BUT Indian... Try it! It always work!... Some Indians get so flattered that they will even buy you free lunch or drink!!

Do you copied this or are you the same person who posted this in the afghan forum?

Back
Top Bottom