What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
35de5acf59310262d60c3eb3e2d085ba.jpg

I am surprised this thread hasn't been locked and some bans been handed out for going completely off topic.

JinXed_girl, you probably won't be around here for much longer, but u obviously don't realize that MA Jinnah was a 3rd generation Muslim whose family was from Gujarat. The Pakistan movement was possible only because of Muslim elite support of UP and Bihar and the Bangladeshi Muslim ancestors of today. So be thankful to them because without their contributions you would not have Pakistan.

On second thoughts, you are probably just the ABCD types so what do you care about Pakistan. Maybe you would feel happy if someone told you that "you totally look like an American, you don't look like a Pakistani at all!". Ofcourse I don't expect you to admit that here so no need to reply. :)

Mister Ejaz from Hyderabad ...

1. I am not American Born Confused Desi as I wasn't born in U.S.A

2. There is no such thing as you "look" American...There are Asian Americans, African Americans, White Americans, Latin Americans and so on... If you are talking about White Americans (excluding the Mediterranean belt), then I DON'T look like them at all.. I have dark hair and olive skin. People have guessed me as Brazilian, Persian, Pakistani etc but never an Indian... and unlike Priya, when people guess my country of origin incorrectly, i correct them and let them know I am from Pakistan and Pakistan is a diverse country phenotypically ;) Do you agree Ejaz? :rofl:

If I was an ABCD or wasn't proud of my Pakistani origins, I would never spent so much time learning about Pakistan - its history, its culture etc And as a Person who is 25% Iranian, in recent years I have started to learn alot about Iran too.. Maybe I will take some classes in Persian too. ;) and yeah, I am proud to be an American too, it is my second home after all... :D

Anywayz, talking about "elite" Indian Muslims... can you tell me something about your Nizam of Hyderabad and his beautiful turkish wifes and Afghan army? I have heard he was Pro-Pakistani? What happened to him and his family? Do you like him, hate him or just neutral towards him for his Pro-Pakistani stance? :D Sorry, I don't know much about Hyderabad except Hyderabadi Achar (PickleS)... if something I said was factually wrong, please correct me Ejaz... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom