What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters

It's J&K Police... Let me tell you only a resident of JAMMU AND KASHMIR is allowed to serve in J&K Police:whistle:

I am also talking about Bombay Film industry....it is the largest one......search the internet....or other sources....it is popular from Nigeria to Egypt to Senegal to Pakistan and to Russia.........
it beats hollywood in both no. of viewers & no. of films.....

Bollywood was born in 1899 with the production of a short film and Hollywood’s birth happened 11 years later in 1910 with a Biography melodrama.

Hollywood produces 500 films per year on average and has a worldwide audience of 2.6 billion whereas Bollywood produces more than 1000 films every year and has a worldwide audience of 3 Billion. In terms of vieweship, Bollywood overtook Hollywood in 2004 and has been leading ever since.

Mister Abhiras from Chandigarh,

I scanned this page from Encyclopedia of Indian Cinema from our library at University of Minnesota... it shows the total output of Indian feature films from 1981 to 1995 in more than 50 languages.. Check the total output of Hindi Film Industry (Bollywood), in 1994 they produced 155 and in 1995 they produced 157... Nowhere it shows that Bollywood itself produced MORE than 1000-1200 movies per year.. Actually the output of Tamil and Telugu film industries is more than the Hindi Film Output..

http://img215.imageshack.us/i/img0003jb.jpg/

Now show me your source where Bollywood itself produces MORE THAN 1000 FILMS A YEAR! :D:D

6eba8cbcb863f93032886398b1824c34.jpg

oh Jinxed Girl you are still talking about same topic :rofl:

Yes because we now have so many posts off-topic may be create one another thread and move all these Bollywood merge there.

Good Idea........ but a time waste too :lol: i know Staff isn't going to do that :D

yeah or just films in general.. I want to be a film maker, I love watching films from all over the world.. :D:D

Back
Top Bottom