What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
And alirulesall.. You admitted yourself in your previous post that Pakistani girls are much much hotter than Indian females..

Then what are we arguing about ??

Thanks for the compliment Ali!! :partay: :D

But we are not SURE, where did they fit "Pakistan" in that study. I will email the guy and ask him to give us more details.

so u werent even sure where you fit in that graph and claimed yourself as from middle east lmao. good luck gettin reply.XD

White males and Middle Eastern females are the most desirable, and Indian Males and Black females are least desirable. But I don't want to stir a hornet nest here.. lol! :D

ROFL. Seriously?

Havent you heard the adage "once you go black you never come back!" One should broaden one's horizons.

Guess you might just be hibernating or have no idea what you are talking about. nuff said.

And alirulesall.. You admitted yourself in your previous post that Pakistani girls are much much hotter than Indian females..

Then what are we arguing about ??

Thanks for the compliment Ali!! :partay: :D

Yes, that is true that Pakistani girls are way hotter, but that doesn't give you, or any other Pakistani girl the right to go around and flaunt it.
After all, personality plays a big part in attraction, no? ;)

Havent you heard the adage "once you go black you never come back!"

Eww man. I'm all for intteracial dating, but black girls are sort of...

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

:D

so u werent even sure where you fit in that graph and claimed yourself as from middle east lmao. good luck gettin reply.XD

I never claimed I am from Middle East... what I claimed was that Indian males are considered LEAST attractive... Doesn't that study claims that ?

Now I have to email AOL... and ask where Pakistani MALES fit? That what I am worried about..

As I said, whether Indian or Middle Eastern, we Pakistani girlz are NOT least desirable.. :partay:

I know right, haha. There are like 400 trillion races inside of India :woot:

Although personally I think that Priyanka Chopra is the most beautiful desi woman on this planet! :D

I generally don't count actresses as beautiful, until I can see them without makeup and retain the same opinion thereafter. :)

Can any one say that she is Desi

9fa31309fd4562ab5749a6dfc3295a64.jpg

Ah hmmn yeah!!

2f3bb4eb2137250891f5775e8e4979a9.jpg

I see similarities ;)

Last edited:
No mam, it DOESN'T.

http://img14.imageshack.us/i/1257977242554.gif/

^^ look at the graph and analize it yourself if Indians are the "least" favored. Btw, you simply cant keep twisting the facts either.:lol:

You are interpreting the graph wrongly... That graph shows how people view other races... See the "orange" line... that is WHITES... The graph is showing most Indian males see WHITE FEMALES as the most attractive...

That is what the study is claiming, that pretty much Whites are considered the most attractive group by all other races... (orange line)

Back
Top Bottom