What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Those bears might be working for RAW / MOSSAD / CIA to undermine the so called freedom fighters.

Interesting ... now how do we know the bear(s) weren't working for R.A.W. for the promise of some raw flavour? :what:

Now seriously, I wouldn't put it past the "anti-insurgency professionals" there to :sniper: a couple of trouble-making, disrespectful local boys and dump their bodies in a cave where hungry Kodiaks sniff around ...

Of course, being in the employment of a liberal plutocracy, the honourable Saffron forces could never ever stoop to such a low. To even think that would border on libel. I mean, would fellow neo-con eager beaver in the "coalition of the willing", Macedonia, ever pull off a stunt like that?

Therefore, I call on everyone to denounce OceanX for being such a shameless conspiracist ... :angry:

And :cheers: to the Times of India!

It isn't RAW, it's the Chinese working against the Pakistani Gov, Coz' they fear their *** being fried by the Americans.

hahahahha :rofl:....this thread is really funny....How ironical is this that we(indians and Pakistanis) can debate on bear killing two terrorists as well...wow..from awarding them Ashoka chakra to being hired by CIA,MOsad, RAw agent...to altogether a different angle of them being killed by security person and then blaiming the bears...

I hope i have not missed any thing here but sounds like another bolywood plot...Mr Ramu(Ram Gopal Verma) are you listening...:partay:

That is quite an insult to the PDF in Baluch and the PDF matyrs who laid down their lives against the so called Taliban freedom fighters in Pakistan ;)

No wonder you've chosen a freaking clown as your display image on PDF.. your point is not better than they way you dressed yourself up.

Regarding Kashmir, death of a "freedom fight by a lady" and death of "two freedom fighters" gave you enough cheeks to come and talk of freedom fighters loosing. Just go and visit some resource (even if that is Indian) to get enlightened how many hounds in uniform killed how many people who were sleeping in their homes in the same territory of Jammu and Kashmir!

No wonder you've chosen a freaking clown as your display image on PDF.. your point is not better than they way you dressed yourself up.

Regarding Kashmir, death of a "freedom fight by a lady" and death of "two freedom fighters" gave you enough cheeks to come and talk of freedom fighters loosing. Just go and visit some resource (even if that is Indian) to get enlightened how many hounds in uniform killed how many people who were sleeping in their homes in the same territory of Jammu and Kashmir!

Well may be the same applies to you. Though i won't use the same wording that you have choosen yet the fact wont change. No one in india says that there are no human rights violations in J&K...but along with that your so called freedom fighters are foreigners who inflitrate from across the border to create havoc in Kashmir. I don't mind if you want to stick to your belief of freedom fighters but then please don't act as a saint and preach others...

Kashmir as of now is very peaceful and hopefully things will change for better sooner than later.

@Back to topic

Mods..i am not sure if this thread can add any meaningful value to PDF apart from revolving around the same discussions about kashmir issue...human rights...freedom fighters vs terrorists etc etc. So i would suggest to close it...

what is chanakyian, is it chalakian parveen, u r referring to. anyhow the scenery in Norht America is a mutual respect based on goodness and decency.

In the time of chaos during FLQ crisis, Un like India, U.S. stood by Canada and discouraged FLQ by refusing to even consider to talk to them, instead U.S,. said told them that U.S. is not interested in breaking Canada and if it quebec separated from Canada U.S. will not allow trade through its territory.

And that my friends made Canada convinced that U.S is the best neighbor and ally one can have.

And that is one of the major reason Canada they are good friends and none of them acts like a master or bully. and that is why Canada and U.S. borders are open the way they are.

In order to have the borders like North America, India must act like U.S and not like an adversary and bully.

Obama 'renews friendship' Video Portal of Georgia, Online Education, on-line univercity courses and degree materials

Relax Guys...

It is his wish...I dont see anything wrong in that..Just imagine if we can live like good neighbours our economy will boom and eventually will lead to prosperous south Asia..

In order to have the borders like North America, India must act like U.S and not like an adversary and bully.
Its thinking like this which will prevent from any peaceful settlement leave aside porus border...My country a saint and your country bully...

I would like to remind memebers here about what Europe did right after world war II... They destroyed each other and with in a decade come EU and today they have one currency..open borders and largest GDP in the world. So all those who thinks that Mr. Manmohan Singh has lost it should do some reality check and tighten their screws(if any)...Now is it possible in the current scenario..Absolutely NO...Will it ever happen??...May be..but is it a great thought??...Absolutely YES

bear.jpg

Proof India is smuggling bears into Kashmir

Pakistan has not done any thing wrong to India and that ids the truth and we the Pakistani are on high moral grounds.

India on the other hand.

Babri mosque.
Kashmir.
Juna Garh.
Hyder abad
East Pakistan
Stealing water.
Mass killing of Muslims in Gujrat

If this soft border is on the cost of Kashmir then NO SIR! Keep this "Open" thing within your closed mouth.

self-delete
Pakistan has not done any thing wrong to India and that ids the truth and we the Pakistani are on high moral grounds.

India on the other hand.

Babri mosque.
Kashmir.
Juna Garh.
Hyder abad
East Pakistan
Stealing water.
Mass killing of Muslims in Gujrat

Reactions: asq
May be that bear was trained in the Indian consulate in Afghanistan. And the name of the bear was Amar Singh. the beer was Indian because he does not look Kashmiri.

May be that bear was trained in the Indian consulate in Afghanistan. And the name of the bear was Amar Singh. the beer was Indian because he does not look Kashmiri.
You are saying the bear was a non state actor?

Back
Top Bottom