What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Bhushan did u read my post, let me make it simple for you.

Rauf is fake or not fake, that is not the question, Question is how to find the truth, and the answer is to let someone of global repution as a trust worthy to invetigate the allegations be allowed to invetigate.

AND THE BEST IS AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL. capish

:pakistan:

Rukhsana's house attacked in Jammu and Kashmir
Sat, Oct 31 11:09 AM

Jammu, Oct 31 (IANS) Jammu and Kashmir's teen braveheart Rukhsana, who had killed a top Lashkar-e-Taiba commander last month and grabbed national headlines for her show of courage, came under attack again when terrorists fired grenades at her village home. Luckily, no one was present inside the house at the time.

Police said the incident took place late Friday in Kalsi village of Rajouri district, about 180 km from here.

'Rifle grenades were fired at the house and the police post in Kalsi village in Thannaa Mandi area of Rajouri late last (Friday) night,' Rajouri Senior Superintendent of Police Shafaqat Watali told IANS.

Watali said the rifle grenades exploded without causing any loss. Rukhsana, 18, and her family had been shifted to a safe place in Rajouri as an attack was feared. Police had received the intercepts of the militants planning an attack on Rukhsana's house.

'But it (the attack) does speak of their intentions to take revenge from the girl, who killed the LeT militant Abu Osama,' Watali said.

Vigil in the village has been stepped up and police have assured the people that they would be protected.

Rukhsana shot to the limelight after she hit back at terrorists who had barged into her house on Sep 27. Top LeT commander Abu Osama was attacked with an axe and shot at with his own rifle by Rukhsana and her brother Aijaz. She also fired at the two other militants, who were injured but managed to escape.

Just proves once again what a bunch of cowards these militants are.

Rukhsana's house attacked in Jammu and Kashmir
Sat, Oct 31 11:09 AM

Jammu, Oct 31 (IANS) Jammu and Kashmir's teen braveheart Rukhsana, who had killed a top Lashkar-e-Taiba commander last month and grabbed national headlines for her show of courage, came under attack again when terrorists fired grenades at her village home. Luckily, no one was present inside the house at the time.

Police said the incident took place late Friday in Kalsi village of Rajouri district, about 180 km from here.

'Rifle grenades were fired at the house and the police post in Kalsi village in Thannaa Mandi area of Rajouri late last (Friday) night,' Rajouri Senior Superintendent of Police Shafaqat Watali told IANS.

Watali said the rifle grenades exploded without causing any loss. Rukhsana, 18, and her family had been shifted to a safe place in Rajouri as an attack was feared. Police had received the intercepts of the militants planning an attack on Rukhsana's house.

'But it (the attack) does speak of their intentions to take revenge from the girl, who killed the LeT militant Abu Osama,' Watali said.

Vigil in the village has been stepped up and police have assured the people that they would be protected.

Rukhsana shot to the limelight after she hit back at terrorists who had barged into her house on Sep 27. Top LeT commander Abu Osama was attacked with an axe and shot at with his own rifle by Rukhsana and her brother Aijaz. She also fired at the two other militants, who were injured but managed to escape.

LeT shows their bravery by declaring war on a little girl who wiped out one of their brave jihadis. Yup most Pakistanis who posted that the man killed was a criminal and not a freedom fighter were correct. He did belong to a criminal organisation which targets women after all :no:

Originally Posted by UnitedPak View Post
Those people were not "freedom fighters". They were kidnappers and terrorists (clearly evident by the fact that they tried to kidnap and kill civilians). Get your labelling right next time.

These are the freedom fighters. I guess to you they look like LeT agents?

LOL - IMAGINE IN INDIA - they are even allowed to talk such bullshit !! to have a independent nation.

if it was china , pakestan u.s , or korea .. they will be shot down all of them being called terrorists !!!!!!

so they should feel happy india's political level is human once it decide to crush them, it will not take more than a couple of weeks to give an end to this saga!!!!:cheers:

---------------------------------

days are gone - i remember the time when kashmiri people use to have a soft corner for them,- for being fighting for their rights .

but now they are just a bunch of teorrist just like talebani !!!! who deserve nothing more than a few gram of metal in for a bullet pierced in their head !

they have done biggest harm to themselve : making it all political and power gain excersize.

the dont fight for people they fight for themselve now !

Last edited:
Rukhsana meets President, calls it red letter day

Rajouri (J&K): After earning accolades from for her bravery, 22-year old Rukhsana termed today as a "red letter day" after getting a pat from President Pratibha Patil.

"It was a red letter day for me and my family, as President was here to boost my morale and praised brave act. It was an honour to talk to her and get clicked," Rukhsana told reporters soon after 15-minutes interaction with the Supreme Commander of armed forces at the special lounge of the Actual Landing Ground (ALG) here.

"I am encouraged by her pat," the 22-year-old said adding that she narrated the entire incident to the President, as how she killed a Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) militant at her home.

"She (the President) listened with curiosity and patience and praised me for the brave act," Rukhsana said and added, "My message to her was that girls should be imparted arms training. There is an urgent need for self-defence in remote and mountainous belts."

The President promised her all possible help.

:cheers:

I just wanted to create this thread so that I could clarify doubts in some people's mind about this issue. We all know that many Indian scholars from all over India including from Kashmir have rejected that there is any 'Jiahd" applicable in Kashmir. However, I was recently forwarded some information regarding Pakistani scholars who have reiterated the same in clear terms. Moreover waging a covert war that LeT, AQ type groups indulge in is completely UnIslamic

Haider Farooq Mawdudi, noted Pakistani Islamic scholar and son of the Late Maulana Sayed-ul-Ala Mawdudi, founder of the Jamaat-e-Islami(JEI), is one of the most vocal critics of the protagonists of 'Jihad' in Kashmir. In an interview given to a Lahore based Urdu magazine 'Diwar-e-Shahar' (August-September, 1998) he has openly come out against the present JEI leadership of Pakistani for supporting militancy in Kashmir. He has refuted 'Jihad' in Kashmir on the grounds that its against the tenets of the Quran as Islam does not permit a covert war. In this connection, quoting his father's stand on the issue, he points out that the double standards in Pakistani policy of pursuing diplomatic relations with India while waging a 'Jihad' against it through covert means. He also castigated the JEI leadership of Pakistan for spending huge amounts on waging 'Jihad' in Kashmir and sacrificing the lives of thousands of innocent and poor people. Excerpts from the interview is reproduced below.

Question: In what connection, did you visit India recently and who all did you meet and why?

Answer: I met different Muslim leaders, including Kashmiris during my recent visit to India and expressed the view that three wars have been fought between India and Pakistan over Kashmir since their inception fifty years back and therefore, the Kashmir issue should now be solved at any cost and the Kashmiri Muslims should get the same benefits which are being enjoyed by the other Muslims living in India. I told the Kashmiri leaders that they were getting their young generation killed without any reason. The education, economy and everything of Muslims is being destroyed. I asked them to hold talks with the Indian government and get their demands met legitimately and constitutionally.

Question: Haider Shahji, what sort of opinion you have given there? On one hand, holy 'Jihad' is being fought in Kashmir while as you are talking about constitutional right, education and economy.

Answer: (Retorting back) What kind of 'Jihad' is being fought in Kashmir, you do not know the difference between 'Jihad' and violence. The ongoing blood-bath in Kashmir in the name of 'Jihad' can not even be termed as 'Khurooj'(revolt). You should study the 'Fiqah'(Islamic Law).

Question: But the 'Jamaat' of your father, Maulana Abdul Ala Mawdudi declares it as 'Jihad'.

Answer: Now, this is no more the 'Jamaat' of my father, this is now the 'Jamaat' of Qazi Hussain Ahmad. My father had categorically refused to accept the ongoing violence in Kashmir as 'Jihad'.

Question: What are you talking about? Kashmiris are fighting for their right of self-determination, which has been bluntly rejected by India. The Britishers gave Kashmir to India through a wrongful partition, which Nehru, Mountbatten and Radcliffe had committed through dishonesty?

Answer: Maulana Mawdudi, in his interview published in the bi-weekly journal of Jamaat-e-Islami, "Kausar" dated August 17, 1998, has clearly said that the intricacies developed over the Kashmiri issue are the result of the mistakes of 'our' leaders who accepted an ambiguous condition of the Britishers that the accession of any 'Riyasat' to a country would be decided by the Head of the 'Riyasat' and not only by the dominion of the 'Riyasat'. They also left the decision regarding the fixation of borders to Radcliffe and Mountbatten which resulted in the inclusion of Gurdaspur district in the Indian union and it also gave an opportunity to the Hindu King of Kashmir to accede to India.

Question: Haider Saheb, you said that it is not lawful according to 'Shariat' to fight against that country with whom 'we' have diplomatic relations?

Answer: Don't degrade its importance. I have not said that but Maulana Mawdudi said this. I do not possess such a personality. Maulana Mawdudi has categorically stated that according to 'Quran', it is unlawful to wage a war by a country against the country with which diplomatic relations are maintained. He has further said that it one party commits breach of agreement then the opposite party should first severe diplomatic ties with it and then resort to war-tactics instead of maintaining diplomatic relations overtly and resorting to war-tactics covertly. He stressed that Islam taught 'us' that if we, want to fight against anyone, 'we' should fight openly and if 'we' wish to maintain friendly relations with someone, 'we' should stick to that relation without any prejudice.

Question: Haider Sahab, Maulana Mawdudi was a giant personality and a great religious scholar. We should talk about present scenario. Jamaat-e-Islami is still spending a lot on 'Jehad-e-Kashmir' also rendering sacrifices?

Answer: Yes, presently the situation is such that Jamaat receives Rs. 60,000/- for every militant killed in Kashmir out this, only 15,000-20,000/- are being given to the families of the martyrs, while as the remaining amount is eaten up by the JEI leaders themselves who have opened a factory of martyrs. JEI leaders have made money by getting others children killed. As far as they themselves are concerned, no son of Qazi Hussain Ahmad was killed either in Afghanistan or Kashmiri, 'Jihad' and his children are leading a luxurious life while studying in the United States.

The Lucknow based vernacular weekly, 'Jedeed Markaz', published in Urdu and Hindi, has reproduced the said interview on its October 25-31, 1998 edition.

I just wanted to create this thread so that I could clarify doubts in some people's mind about this issue. We all know that many Indian scholars from all over India including from Kashmir have rejected that there is any 'Jiahd" applicable in Kashmir. However, I was recently forwarded some information regarding Pakistani scholars who have reiterated the same in clear terms. Moreover waging a covert war that LeT, AQ type groups indulge in is completely UnIslamic

Haider Farooq Mawdudi, noted Pakistani Islamic scholar and son of the Late Maulana Sayed-ul-Ala Mawdudi, founder of the Jamaat-e-Islami(JEI), is one of the most vocal critics of the protagonists of 'Jihad' in Kashmir. In an interview given to a Lahore based Urdu magazine 'Diwar-e-Shahar' (August-September, 1998) he has openly come out against the present JEI leadership of Pakistani for supporting militancy in Kashmir. He has refuted 'Jihad' in Kashmir on the grounds that its against the tenets of the Quran as Islam does not permit a covert war. In this connection, quoting his father's stand on the issue, he points out that the double standards in Pakistani policy of pursuing diplomatic relations with India while waging a 'Jihad' against it through covert means. He also castigated the JEI leadership of Pakistan for spending huge amounts on waging 'Jihad' in Kashmir and sacrificing the lives of thousands of innocent and poor people. Excerpts from the interview is reproduced below.

Question: In what connection, did you visit India recently and who all did you meet and why?

Answer: I met different Muslim leaders, including Kashmiris during my recent visit to India and expressed the view that three wars have been fought between India and Pakistan over Kashmir since their inception fifty years back and therefore, the Kashmir issue should now be solved at any cost and the Kashmiri Muslims should get the same benefits which are being enjoyed by the other Muslims living in India. I told the Kashmiri leaders that they were getting their young generation killed without any reason. The education, economy and everything of Muslims is being destroyed. I asked them to hold talks with the Indian government and get their demands met legitimately and constitutionally.

Question: Haider Shahji, what sort of opinion you have given there? On one hand, holy 'Jihad' is being fought in Kashmir while as you are talking about constitutional right, education and economy.

Answer: (Retorting back) What kind of 'Jihad' is being fought in Kashmir, you do not know the difference between 'Jihad' and violence. The ongoing blood-bath in Kashmir in the name of 'Jihad' can not even be termed as 'Khurooj'(revolt). You should study the 'Fiqah'(Islamic Law).

Question: But the 'Jamaat' of your father, Maulana Abdul Ala Mawdudi declares it as 'Jihad'.

Answer: Now, this is no more the 'Jamaat' of my father, this is now the 'Jamaat' of Qazi Hussain Ahmad. My father had categorically refused to accept the ongoing violence in Kashmir as 'Jihad'.

Question: What are you talking about? Kashmiris are fighting for their right of self-determination, which has been bluntly rejected by India. The Britishers gave Kashmir to India through a wrongful partition, which Nehru, Mountbatten and Radcliffe had committed through dishonesty?

Answer: Maulana Mawdudi, in his interview published in the bi-weekly journal of Jamaat-e-Islami, "Kausar" dated August 17, 1998, has clearly said that the intricacies developed over the Kashmiri issue are the result of the mistakes of 'our' leaders who accepted an ambiguous condition of the Britishers that the accession of any 'Riyasat' to a country would be decided by the Head of the 'Riyasat' and not only by the dominion of the 'Riyasat'. They also left the decision regarding the fixation of borders to Radcliffe and Mountbatten which resulted in the inclusion of Gurdaspur district in the Indian union and it also gave an opportunity to the Hindu King of Kashmir to accede to India.

Question: Haider Saheb, you said that it is not lawful according to 'Shariat' to fight against that country with whom 'we' have diplomatic relations?

Answer: Don't degrade its importance. I have not said that but Maulana Mawdudi said this. I do not possess such a personality. Maulana Mawdudi has categorically stated that according to 'Quran', it is unlawful to wage a war by a country against the country with which diplomatic relations are maintained. He has further said that it one party commits breach of agreement then the opposite party should first severe diplomatic ties with it and then resort to war-tactics instead of maintaining diplomatic relations overtly and resorting to war-tactics covertly. He stressed that Islam taught 'us' that if we, want to fight against anyone, 'we' should fight openly and if 'we' wish to maintain friendly relations with someone, 'we' should stick to that relation without any prejudice.

Question: Haider Sahab, Maulana Mawdudi was a giant personality and a great religious scholar. We should talk about present scenario. Jamaat-e-Islami is still spending a lot on 'Jehad-e-Kashmir' also rendering sacrifices?

Answer: Yes, presently the situation is such that Jamaat receives Rs. 60,000/- for every militant killed in Kashmir out this, only 15,000-20,000/- are being given to the families of the martyrs, while as the remaining amount is eaten up by the JEI leaders themselves who have opened a factory of martyrs. JEI leaders have made money by getting others children killed. As far as they themselves are concerned, no son of Qazi Hussain Ahmad was killed either in Afghanistan or Kashmiri, 'Jihad' and his children are leading a luxurious life while studying in the United States.

The Lucknow based vernacular weekly, 'Jedeed Markaz', published in Urdu and Hindi, has reproduced the said interview on its October 25-31, 1998 edition.

Source Please.

It was published in Jadeed Markaz in Luncknow as well as some Pakistani magazines like Diwar-e-Sahar in Lahore

Here is the link for the excerpts
An Interview with Haider Farooq Mawdudi, Noted Pakistani Islamic Scholar

Your title is very misleading. You quoted one scholar - Mawdudi's son - with very weak credibility in the eyes of the overwhelming majority of the brelwi/deobandi scholars that dominate Pakistan Sunni Clergy. Even the AhleHadith/Salafi scholars wouldn't agree buy your assertion or that of Mawdudi's son if its true.

I openly challenge you to find even one scholar that supports your argument from the top Deobandi or Brelewi schools of thoughts in all of Pakistan.

Lastly, going by your stance on the issue, It's apparent that you neither understand the spirit, the essence or the purpose for which Jihad is carried out in Islamic law. living under dar-ul-harb clearly hasn't helped you either...

The fact that Kashmir is Pakistani Territory is enough of reason for us to engage in battle to get it back -

1948 UN seize fire was established so that , thru democratic voting
peopel can choose their destiny , its signed by Indian/Pakistani delegates

Ulema have nothing to do with it -

Its about freedom of our territory thru democratic means - ASAP

Haider Farooq Mawdudi is a no body

Power flows from the barrel of a gun.

Kashmir issue will only be settled through War.

People might recommend the hypocrisy of talks etc they will not work they have never worked.

India has a bigger gun for now hence it is holding Kashmir for now.

Sounds like a fabrication, or the guy is so poorly paid that he sold his deen and is now on Indian pay roll.

Maybe next he will also say that there is no rape and murder being committed in Kashmir at hands of Indian occupation forces

to my mind if any one attacking on Muslim

than it is essential for other Muslims to help them

so we do out duty :sniper: in Kashmir

and the blood of Kashmiries make Justus

you will soon watch it :pakistan:

Bhushan did u read my post, let me make it simple for you.

Rauf is fake or not fake, that is not the question, Question is how to find the truth, and the answer is to let someone of global repution as a trust worthy to invetigate the allegations be allowed to invetigate.

AND THE BEST IS AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL. capish

:pakistan:
yeah so true!.... if india is so damn confident of Kashmir being a part of india then y not to invite UN?

Reactions: asq
Back
Top Bottom