What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Sit back and enjoy,i think u already got one:rofl:

the-odiferous-farting-keyboard-press-the-keys-for-a-funny-fart-noise.jpg

How does one measure sentiment?

The only comprehensive way to measure it would be through a UN held plebiscite .... as agreed to by India and Pakistan and the international community through the UNSC resolutions on Kashmir and promised to the Kashmiris by India.

leave it guys,u r just inviting this type,i dont think people here r even serious about what they type

shilinc62fa2371d17301d.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

4e684497e629e16515981dcc2bce87a1.jpg

lol,I would say the Indians are quit professional in surrounding.

People in their tens of thousands, on the streets facing indian thugs, firing on innocent civilians, and still they come.:yahoo:

Naxalite's and indian intellectuals supporting Kashmiri right of self determination, traditionally marginalised indian people supporting the cause of Kashmiri :wave:

Population of Indian Kashmir: 10Million

Protestors... Few Thousand (and one cannot be even sure if these are repeat offenders or a new unique set of protestors coming to the streets)

When one claims the "majority" of Kashmiris have "anti India" sentiments that run high....one must be talking at least in millions to come even close to being called a consensus....

The bolded part is nothing more than "My enemies enemy is my friend"...I wouldnt read much into it if I were you...

So promises can be broken, that is why the Kashmiri people will fight for their freedom until it is achieved:)

whats the use of digging dead rotten corpses?? India was as well invaded and after 1400 years stands permanently divided into three parts two of them being Muslim. And Iranians are as proud of being Muslims as anyone else. Spread of Islam across India and central Asia is credited to Persians!

Making leader brass was large shia and outside the propaganda hyped western of hardliner media, the Shia and Sunni have considerable unity through the bonds of Islam regardless of sect.

Fact is that most of the indian sub continent still remains non muslim and the muslim countries happen to be much smaller than the large non-muslim majority country . This, after centuries of invasions and foreign rule .

Many other countries in the world including iran/persia can not boast of such an achievement.

About how proud iranians are as muslims is debatable at best . do a little more research on the net about this with an open/unbiased mind.

hindu dosnt see the reality time to put some facts in there place half a million hindu army(half there army) cant subjegate the so called minority after 60 years,they want freedom and they will get it.we know un is a nobody .

Fact is that most of the indian sub continent still remains non muslim and the muslim countries happen to be much smaller than the large non-muslim majority country . This, after centuries of invasions and foreign rule .

Many other countries in the world including iran/persia can not boast of such an achievement.

About how proud iranians are as muslims is debatable at best . do a little more research on the net about this with an open/unbiased mind.
Iran was the closest country to the Arabs and for almost a century the Iranian people resisted the Arabs. Iran had become weak because of constant battles with the Romans. We captured a Roman emperor alive and imprisoned him until he died. The prison was built by Roman POW's and Iran is the only country to ever capture a Roman emperor alive. We also killed 2 more Roman emperors in battle. Anyways, all these battles took a toll and we fell to the arabs. Although we became muslim, our language survived. No other nation in the region survived except us. Babylonians, Palestinians, Egyptians etc... they all became arab. The arabs used to cut your tongue if you didn't speak arabic. They burned our libraries and banned the language from being spoken in Iran. We survived even though we were at a walking distance from Saudi Arabia.

India was on the other side of the planet. Yet you have millions of muslims, more than Iran's population lol

btw, even though I'm not muslim, I can say that millions of Iranian are extremely proud of their Shia Islamic history. Islam and Zoroastrianism aren't that different either tbh. Heaven, Hell, evil, good, monotheistic, etc...

Look at you Indians though. You're all speaking English because of the British rule. In Iran nobody speaks arabic, not even the mullahs.

And what language is this haranguing of yours in?

The Irony! :lol:

Besides,why are people equating Ayatollah Khamenei"s statement/opinions to that of official Iran's stand?

let Ahmadinejad voice his concerns then we"ll see.

The Irony! :lol:

Besides,why are people equating Ayatollah Khamenei"s statement/opinions to that of official Iran's stand?

let Ahmadinejad voice his concerns then we"ll see.

lol are you Indians this dumb? No wonder your country is such a **** hole.

And Khamenei has more power than 10 Ahmadinejads. This is why he's called the Supreme Leader.

ahmadinejad doesn't control the army, navy, air force, parliament, budget
he controls nothing
Iran's "commander in chief" is khamenei.

Last edited:
Any person worth his salt would understand who's acting all dumb here.

Stop behaving like adolescents on high adrenaline and move on. No one gives a damn to Iran clergies.

If only adultery could cause earthquake.

Back
Top Bottom