What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
By the way talking about Mumbai we were having regular Mumbai attacks last year. The count has decreased considerably this year. You need to refer to some statistics for this. Better not exaggerate things for just making the posts more thanks worthy. :)

Statistics for what? The bomb blasts? wake up from your slumber and read the news.. You seriously think I am exaggerating? I think today's blast in Karachi is the third this week if I am not wrong.

^^^ My oh My. Its more than one a day. Thanks for the link Benny.

^^^ My oh My. Its more than one a day. Thanks for the link Benny.

Would share the number of major attacks in big cities on government and security infrasrtucture with you in this year and the last year. The numbers are considerably different. :)

Looks like I have to spoon feed for this too.:frown:

No, YOU need to provide a link to back up your ridiculous assertion. This is a typical tactic by Pakistanis here - talk some nonsense about 'evil Bhartis', 'RAW conspiracy', talk of some vague 'he said this' type of thing, and no substance at all.

I can give you hundred links to prove my assertion about the TTP being willing to fight against India, now you ought to provide links, or accept that you were either making up stuff, or basing it on unreliable hearsay.

In the context of this thread, it is bharatis who have to provide links that Pakistan is supporting extremists.

I can see a lot of blasts in which no one was killed or injured. WTF?

Most of these include insignificant blasts, 1 person injured, 2 people injured, etc. Overall, the numbers have significantly come down in last 8 months or so, and that's obviously observable. Yeah, it's still not pretty, but it's better than before.

Statistics for what? The bomb blasts? wake up from your slumber and read the news.. You seriously think I am exaggerating? I think today's blast in Karachi is the third this week if I am not wrong.

The way you termed it - i.e. Mumbai attacks, i.e. major terrorist attacks in major cities with lots of people getting killed - are not happening as often as you'd like to believe. And given your reaction, you probably feel bad that they're not happening as often as you'd like.

In the context of this thread, it is bharatis who have to provide links that Pakistan is supporting extremists.

Not really.. The source of the article is Pakistani. So ask them to provide links and proofs..

Ok, well, then they have to provide links and evidence.

Though my point is that bharatis are not really asking for any evidence for these assertions. Which is obviously quite hypocritical (though not the first time, again) given their past record on these sorts of things.

Back
Top Bottom