What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Well ok. But it's still a good script for a bollywood movie. Man do these conspiracy theories ever end, yet they have the nerve to call others conspiracy theorists.

:lol: the script was posted by a bhartiya few days back from an Indian site quoting BBC but the BBC link never got opened.

I guess masala kam tha thread close ho gaya tha :P

three-wise-monkeys-c117656571.jpg

Way to live !! :cheers:

:p:P:P damn monkeys

Pak must stop training, funding militants for Jammu and Kashmir 'jihad': Editorial

Pakistan must abandon its active involvement in the training and funding of militants in Jammu and Kashmir for cordial relations with India, an editorial in a leading Pakistan newspaper has said.

The editorial in the Daily Times comes after a BBC report revealed that Pakistani intelligence agencies are "fully supporting and financing" terrorist groups in Jammu and Kashmir, and that the Pakistan government "is completely aware" about the involvement.

"We must abandon this militant adventurism we have embarked upon on many fronts and work hard on the process of dialogue leading to regional peace," the editorial said.

The editorial further said that the intelligence establishment has to learn to prioritize, and put the country first.

"Pakistan is in a state of increasing state failure. No institution seems salvageable and we are having trouble managing what little resources we have. To stake everything on a claim on Kashmir when we are hard put to it to manage our domestic affairs is increasingly too high risk to be continued with equanimity," the editorial said.

"India is progressing globally at breakneck speed and could eventually trigger an internal collapse in this country without firing a single shot, a la the Soviet Union at the end of the Cold War," it added.

Earlier, in the BBC report, Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) leader Zahid Habib Sheikh had revealed Pakistan's Kashmir strategy.

Sheikh had said that Pakistan was supporting militancy in Jammu and Kashmir not for the sake of Kashmiris, but to keep India engaged in conflict, and to use the militants as a bargaining chip in negotiations.

"Pakistan has also turned what should be a nationalist cause, about human rights abuses by India, into a religious cause," Sheikh had said.

Sheikh's candid confession clearly indicates that Pakistani authorities are directly supporting militancy in the Kashmir region, something which the country vehemently denies.

The paper also quoted a 25-year-old engineering student-turned-militant as saying, "While I was at university, I started going to sermons given by preachers and, thank God, I joined a jihadi group. I went to a training camp with hundreds of others for three months. Now I'm ready to do whatever they ask me, to win all of Kashmir for Pakistan."

His mother told that she had thought that her son was going for Quranic teaching, but was horrified to find that he had, in fact, had militant training.

"He is a different person since he went to the training camp; the way he talks and dresses. They have brainwashed him," revealed the man's brother.

"If Pakistan wants to fight India, why doesn't it do it through its army, why does it have to use boys like my brother?" he added.

Pakistan's Foreign Affairs Ministry had however termed the report as baseless and malicious. (ANI)

Source: :smokin:

Pak must stop training, funding militants for Jammu and Kashmir 'jihad': Editorial

As far as this article is concerned, because media in Pakistan is free so everyone has the right to express his/her ideas.

As far as the militancy in Kashmir is concerned, whether you call them terrorists or Jihadis. . . . . :blah: , we will support them and we dont need india's approval for this. . .

nothing can change their minds .

Just zero introspection . Let it be , we are not the ones who are losing more here.

Talk about that by opening another thread.. the movies.. script .. etc are unrelated in here.

Infact it seems 'conspiracy " is the favorite word of urs from English.. :lol:

Maybe the movie part is irrelevant, but definitely not the conspiracy theory part.

Well, the down payment itself is seeming to be too expensive to handle for Pakistan. Dont know how it will handle installments. And you know what, you will still not get it :rofl:

Oh that's why India has faced so many secessionist movements because it used to support such movements in other countries. We got it. So many died in such movements because of GOI's policy of supporting secessionists movements. ;)

Any ways the guys who are related with IOK movement in any form are always ridiculed by TTP terrorists. Interesting. Wonder why TTP thugs hate those who support freedom movement in IOK.:azn:

Last edited:
nothing can change their minds .

Just zero introspection . Let it be , we are not the ones who are losing more here.

I dont know about the losing or winning side, but I can surely say that if these militant operations wasnt pinching and creating a problem for india, you wouldnt discuss this. . . :toast_sign:

It is quite alright for Musharraf to do all these stunts.He wants to come back and come back with a bang.So he is saying what many people in Pakistan wants to hear.

These statements kind of change the focus from immediate local issues and give people an avenue to vent their anger.Its nothing new.Its politics.....

Cool story bro. I am going to send it to bollywood directors.

Well ok. But it's still a good script for a bollywood movie. Man do these conspiracy theories ever end, yet they have the nerve to call others conspiracy theorists.

yes dude, just keep waiting for its release or watch it over internet, whatever that makes u happy.

The later part .. well ask the script writers on ur side..

Once the film becomes a hit then the same people will post it in this thread and this.

Amazing , I must say.

BTW who cares if they wake up to the reality or not...Everyday Bombs go up n different places in Pakistan like Alarm clocks and still these ppl think there are no terror camps and every evidence is a conspiracy against the pure-as-milk Pakistan.May God help you all.

I dont know about the losing or winning side, but I can surely say that if these militant operations wasnt pinching and creating a problem for india, you wouldnt discuss this. . . :toast_sign:

Militancy.... secessional movements .. we have been seeing it all from many decades.. but we moved along ...without even halting over it for a minute.. we grew from regional power into the global scenario and our PM is busy meeting the guys called the elite G-20.. a rare feat for a pre colonised country.:toast_sign:

Any ways the guys who are related with IOK movement in any form are always ridiculed by TTP terrorists. Interesting. Wonder why TTP thugs hate those who support freedom movement in IOK.:azn:

This is the first time I am hearing any such thing. From where did you get this gem of an information? Or is it something you made up on the spur of the moment?

Because I very clearly remember the TTP giving a statement that if India attacks Pakistan after 26/11, they would stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the Pakistani Army.

I believe this desperate attempt to link TTP to India is just a way to put your head in the sand, as usual.

Yes we had one Mumbai. But you are having a Mumbai everyday . It has become so commonplace , you guys have started making jokes about it. Pathetic! Just want to know if there is any honesty and humanity left there.

:D :no:

nope , you missed my point , the point was that Pakistan is losing more than India in this proxy war .

but if you like many Pakistanies have this attitude of harming India at ANY COST then good luck to you .:toast_sign:

This is the first time I am hearing any such thing. From where did you get this gem of an information? Or is it something you made up on the spur of the moment?

Because I very clearly remember the TTP giving a statement that if India attacks Pakistan after 26/11, they would stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the Pakistani Army.

I believe this desperate attempt to link TTP to India is just a way to put your head in the sand, as usual.

Well than you have to read more about TTP. May be it will help you increase your knowledge about TTP. Your post would be more worthy to be thanked after such research.:azn:

Another bs thread another bs story and just more bs comments based on nonfacts filled with hatered for Pakistan and its people jerks.

Back
Top Bottom