What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Yes we had one Mumbai. But you are having a Mumbai everyday . It has become so commonplace , you guys have started making jokes about it. Pathetic! Just want to know if there is any honesty and humanity left there.

Words like HONESTY & HUMANITY dont suite you people. Where was your HUMANITY when your soldiers were killing Kashmiris??

Where was your HONESTY when both india and Pakistan decided to move back there forces, but India violated that too. .

Yes we had one Mumbai. But you are having a Mumbai everyday . It has become so commonplace , you guys have started making jokes about it. Pathetic! Just want to know if there is any honesty and humanity left there.

By the way talking about Mumbai we were having regular Mumbai attacks last year. The count has decreased considerably this year. You need to refer to some statistics for this. Better not exaggerate things for just making the posts more thanks worthy. :)

Remember one thing.When you are supporting people who kill others,you are supporting a mindset which will never lead to any good.After you are done being happy about being a nuisance to India,please spare a thought for the bombs going off in your own country and maybe somewhere inside you will hear a voice which tells you,yes this is the same mindset that i support,which kills others.

As far as this article is concerned, because media in Pakistan is free so everyone has the right to express his/her ideas.

As far as the militancy in Kashmir is concerned, whether you call them terrorists or Jihadis. . . . . :blah: , we will support them and we dont need india's approval for this. . .

:D :no:

nope , you missed my point , the point was that Pakistan is losing more than India in this proxy war .

but if you like many Pakistanies have this attitude of harming India at ANY COST then good luck to you .:toast_sign:

No you missed my point.
I said if Pakistan was losing then it would be Pakistan who would be complaining. But because india is complaining about this militants attack so that means india is losing and we are achieving as much success in Kashmir as we desire, doesnt matter it is small or big. .

Well than you have to read more about TTP. May be it will help you increase your knowledge about TTP. Your post would be more worthy to be thanked after such research.:azn:

No, YOU need to provide a link to back up your ridiculous assertion. This is a typical tactic by Pakistanis here - talk some nonsense about 'evil Bhartis', 'RAW conspiracy', talk of some vague 'he said this' type of thing, and no substance at all.

I can give you hundred links to prove my assertion about the TTP being willing to fight against India, now you ought to provide links, or accept that you were either making up stuff, or basing it on unreliable hearsay.

Remember one thing.When you are supporting people who kill others,you are supporting a mindset which will never lead to any good.After you are done being happy about being a nuisance to India,please spare a thought for the bombs going off in your own country and maybe somewhere inside you will hear a voice which tells you,yes this is the same mindset that i support,which kills others.

why do you forget this and follow the same mindset when indian army kills people in Kashmir and you support them.. .

No, YOU need to provide a link to back up your ridiculous assertion. This is a typical tactic by Pakistanis here - talk some nonsense about 'evil Bhartis', 'RAW conspiracy', talk of some vague 'he said this' type of thing, and no substance at all.

Hafiz Saeed faces life threat from Taliban: PHD

I can give you hundred links to prove my assertion about the TTP being willing to fight against India, now you ought to provide links, or accept that you were either making up stuff, or basing it on unreliable hearsay.

Did they fight? No. In fact they are fighting with Pakistan so get over it buddy you contradict ground facts.

:)

Learn to distinguish between terrorists and army.I think there is a libel policy made by mods in this respect.
why do you forget this and follow the same mindset when indian army kills people in Kashmir and you support them.. .

Lets check who are these taliban anyway,,

Hakimullah Mehsud – second amir of TTP and former commander in the Khyber, Kurram, and Orakzai agencies – South Waziristan
Hafiz Gul Bahadur – North Waziristan
Maulavi Nazir – South Waziristan (western half)
Qari Hussain – Lieutenant to Baitullah Mehsud
Omar Khalid – Mohmand Agency
Waliur Rehman Mehsud – South Waziristan
Faqir Mohammed – Bajaur

Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So basically you guys are saying that they are recruited By India and they get their paychecks through banks every month end???

Last edited:
Benny Stikes again..
Lady Gaga- Most sensible post in the thread..

BTW has anyone noticed the change in mindset..?
From " Breakfast in Amritsar, Lunch in Agra and Dinner in Delhi " to " Will keep supporting so called "Kashmiri movement" till death..

Badalte zamaney ki badalti haqeeqat..

Cheers to Non-violence..

Last edited:

Hakimullah Mehsud – second amir of TTP and former commander in the Khyber, Kurram, and Orakzai agencies – South Waziristan
Faqir Mohammed – Bajaur

So basically they are recruited By India and they get their paychecks through banks every month end???

Exactly... Love you benny you are too genius.;)

Benny Stikes again..
Lady Gaga- Most sensible post in the thread..

BTW has anyone noticed the change in mindset..?
From " Breakfast in Amritsar, Lunch in Agra and Dinner in Delhi " to " Will keep supporting so called "Kashmiri movement" till death..

Badalte jamane ki badalt haqeeqat..

Cheers to Non-violence..

Death of the so called movement or the supporters ? :azn:

Faqir Mohammed – Bajaur

So basically they are recruited By India and they get their paychecks through banks every month end???

Paychecks drawn on Banks near the Indian consulates in Afghanistan ?

No you missed my point.
I said if Pakistan was losing then it would be Pakistan who would be complaining. But because india is complaining about this militants attack so that means india is losing and we are achieving as much success in Kashmir as we desire, doesnt matter it is small or big. .

Dude when i said pakistan is losing more than India , I didnt mean India is winning .

I am sorry , i dont want to sound rude but you are having some basic comprehension problem .

And about Pakistanis not complaining , well its because more than your own welfare you care for bleeding India and because you guys are pretty much used to having these nutcases running around and killing innocents in your country , but we are not .

SO WE COMPLAIN AND YOU DONT .:D

Back
Top Bottom