What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
@Mumbai

Buddy I am talking about your post, not talking about the peoples of India...

and FYI, there is a BAN penalty for the post you wrote (post 19)... so either edit your post or bye bye forever

My dear, Zaki !!!

I once saw a war movie, the highlight was....., you don't win a war, by kissing the enemy. ;)

Arundhati is also not an integral part of India so frankly what happens to her is none of our concern.

You have a lack of insecurity in your post.... you have already alienated Kashmiris, North East Indians and even the peoples living deep inside India

Can you elaborate what do you mean by GOI 'alienated' us? I am from northeast and I am not at all alienated. From Vivekanandnagar in Arunachal to Jamnagar in Gujarat and from Srinagar (it should be Gilgit but thanks to you...) to Rameshwaram and island territories of my country is open to me and my fellow northeasterners.

We're welcomed everywhere in India because of our uniqueness and slight difference of appearance, whether it is Maharashtra or Punjab or any other state. I myself have been warmly welcomed by some Punjabi Sikh acquaintances who referred to me as " sundar pahadiyon ka rehne waala" (Sikkim is very mountainous and picturesque).

The thing is, our terrain doesn't allow for development like Mumbai and Bangalore and Delhi much and therefore it is difficult to get to that level. Also, culturally we are very content people with basic amenities of life as Buddhism inculcates us to be satisfied with what we have and not be greedy.

Don't mix up Isaak Muivah Christian-Taliban terrorists with entire northeastern people. Those losers just are like what TTP are for you. You telling that we're "alienated" is like we saying you people neglect TTP and hence it formed a group and is struggling. Let's respect each others' position.

I am surprised how you call us "alienated" just because of our location. :lol:

But Yours is already done by the Bengalis :lol:

_1048296_bangla_afp300.jpg

You're forgetting that you are standing beyond the boundaries of LOC (with the permission of Government of PDF)

But seems like I will have to say "Bye bye baby" - I will not miss you

Does your trolling never end? I'm pretty sure you're a previous banned member :disagree:
You're the one showing so much love to her. What's wrong in what he said? If you love her so much, take her with you. We certainly don't mind.

You're the one showing so much love to her. What's wrong in what he said? If you love her so much, take her with you. We certainly don't mind.

Yeah its pretty obvious the worlds biggest "democracy" cannot handle her :cheers:

The "K" word comes out and people start foaming at the mouth over who owns it

I always thought, though i am obviously in the minority that Kashmir doesnt belong to either India or Pakistan but belongs to the Kashmiri's

Freedom of expression taken to extreme.. But I for one am not complaining.. ;)

Giving Arundhati the freedom would show how secular and tolerant Indian people are. But such incidents highlight the fact that the current India is far from that.

And this makes the news.. lol

Kya karein... in reporters ke paas bahut phaltu time hai...
(xlation: What say... too much free time with these reporters... )

Some people want to give her more news coverage than she deserves.. :no:

The "K" word comes out and people start foaming at the mouth over who owns it

I always thought, though i am obviously in the minority that Kashmir doesnt belong to either India or Pakistan but belongs to the Kashmiri's

dont say that, those indian radicals will attack your house too, and indian posters here will label you a traitor :agree:

Giving Arundhati the freedom would show how secular and tolerant Indian people are. But such incidents highlight the fact that the current India is far from that.

Well if the govt would have wanted to prove otherwise they would have arrested her in sedition charges already. That itself is enough to prove India's democracy and secularism is strong and no one can break it.

This is almost a non-issue and media is making a mountain out of a mole.

And to all you people from our friendly neighborhood... where was this compassion when the Kashmiri mobs were destroying public property and rampaging on the streets? Double standards... cough!

Poor woman. She says the truth and stands up for what she believes in but in return she has to face life threatening situations.

Back
Top Bottom