What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
shall we play a game? lets count how many indians defend her right to say what she wants?

please PM me your quesses.

I prefer jailing her types so she thinks twice before alienating an entire nation of a billion....

please do it,
that will pave her way to get Noble Award by next year

I guarantee, that will become a matter of pride for the Indian public after she gets noble award :)

PS: I know she is probably among the few females of our subcontinent for whom, even Pakistanis will be cherishing for her achievement after he gets that award :rofl:

Satan has Arrived.:lol:
:victory::victory::victory:

i believe for you that is a young indian women talking about kashmir not belonging to india - to you that is the definition of the devil - no wonder you want to kill it :devil:

Muslims are never content with anything.

Given their Victim Mentality, Even after giving 2 Nations, They want Islamisation of India, Pakistan wants Kashmir and Punjab to be broken from India, Some Bangladeshis want North East India.

There are Muslims within South Asia who Dream of Mughlistan :lol:

Even after so much problems, Muslim Appeasing Congress still gives Haj Subsidy which puts the Islamic Nations to Shame.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

If that is the way other indians thinks,
I am afraid they are already so frightened by the Muslim population of India. I strongly disagree with you because I know the way Indian public think

You have a lack of insecurity in your post.... you have already alienated Kashmiris, North East Indians and even the peoples living deep inside India :lol:

Not the best argument I would say

Though Karan....I dont advocate violence as a mean to this....

Especially when civilians become vigilantes.....we really dont need a TTP type moral and national police telling us what we should and should not do.....

I prefer jailing her types so she thinks twice before alienating an entire nation of a billion....

I agree on the violence part, but this was nothing of the sort. I actually saw this happening. A bunch of women broke some pots and damaged some flowers outside her house. But you are right. If the govt grows a pair, all this becomes unnecessary. On the other hand by throwing her in the slammer, you give her even more publicity, which she is any way getting more than she is worth..

I am for one am happy govt did not take any action against her..let the right wing extremist and left wing liberals deal it on their own...people should realize " jis thali mein khatein hain us thali mein ched nahin karna chahiaye"

I would have expected that she would have asked for security from the govt. after her comments received widespread flak.
Anyways... not much was damaged... only a few gamlaas.

arundhati_278919f.jpg

That cheap sub-human traitor should thank her stars that only her house was attacked. It could have been much worse (for her).

Besides, she shouldn't be complaining eh? India's democracy. She exercised her FREEDOM OF SPEECH to slander the national sentiments of Indians; the activists used their FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION to make their feelings heard.

Lets call it even. :lol:

I would have expected that she would have asked for security from the govt. after her comments received widespread flak.
Anyways... not much was damaged... only a few gamlaas.

arundhati_278919f.jpg

And this makes the news.. lol

@Mumbai

Buddy I am talking about your post, not talking about the peoples of India...

and FYI, there is a BAN penalty for the post you wrote (post 19)... so either edit your post or bye bye forever

so much for being the ''largest democracy''

isnt it

why so? Even these people had a right of free expression. If they damaged something, Ms Roy can always claim damages. They didnt blow up her house.. Did they ? ;)

That cheap sub-human traitor should thank her stars that only her house was attacked. It could have been much worse (for her).

so much anger in your post! :taz:

lol, control yourself

Besides, she shouldn't be complaining eh? India's democracy. She exercised her FREEDOM OF SPEECH to slander the national sentiments of Indians; the activists used their FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION to make their feelings heard.

i guess underlying objective was to voice concerns over Kashmir, she didnt seem to be worried too much about domestic backlash. She's a human rights activist, and india did commit many human rights violations in Kashmir

obviously her and people like her will mobilize and speak out; kind of like how Asma Jahangir speaks out against groups that discriminate against Ahmedis (and in my opinion, rightfully so) --though that isnt relevant here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom