What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
nehru was a person without spine, firstly he rode on gandhi's back & then patel, his foreign policy was very very weak, it was patel who did not listen to nehru & annexed hydrabad & junagarh, nehru was not willing to do much for that, same with kashmir he ran to UN lifting his tail without captureing whole kashmir & in 1962 india faced defeat from hand of china bcoz nehru thought china will never attack india, so never think of protecting border with china

Probably not the best statesman but promoter of peace and harmony.

Id rather prefer a statesman than one who promotes peace and harmony (though he failed miserably in that too).

Nehru knew the value of science.he was planning about nuclear program of India in 1944.he is responsible for creation of Isro and BARC and our nuclear program.he said that,''dams are temples of modern India".we owe him too much!:cheers:

Id rather prefer a statesman than one who promotes peace and harmony (though he failed miserably in that too).yes i agree!

Nehru was the first PM of a newly created nation . he started from 0 .. so he cant be judged much on his foreign policy skills or governance or anything.. It was messy and it took some years or maybe a decade to put everything back in order..

Lots of states didnt even exist for a long time since the creation of nation.

Anyway i dont like him.

It is easy to pontificate in hind sight.

Nehru must be credited for laying the foundations of the democracy we enjoy. Like all leaders who stay in power for too long he too believed that his point of view was the best option.

It was Sardar Patel who consolidated India. Were it not for him besides and East & West there would have been a Southern & SWPak as well.

I have seen some indians thrashing Gandhi,
now i am seeing some thrashing Nehru.

Let me ask, who were your independence heroes again? :eek:

I have seen some indians thrashing Gandhi,
now i am seeing some thrashing Nehru.

Let me ask, who were your independence heroes again? :eek:

They all are.

They like us were humans as well and therefore could make errors too.In any case at that level decisions are taken based on inputs from the team.

They all are.

They like us were humans as well and therefore could make errors too.In any case at that level decisions are taken based on inputs from the team.

So we should thank and acknowledge one, for the greater good he has done, and also insult and abuse him for his other mistakes, ok i got it.

So we should thank and acknowledge one, for the greater good he has done, and also insult and abuse him for his other mistakes, ok i got it.

its called "criticising" and not "abusing".

You are putting things in a manner you would like to believe.

There is no harm in questioning no one is God.

Probably the greatest contribution to our nation was he being a firm believer of secularism, he advocated religious tolerance and separation of religion from politics. In long term, it helped India.

This is the reality, the bitter truth. Open violation of human rights, killing of innocent civilians and violence is the ordinary things led by indian army in indian occupied Kashmire. We must condemn this shamefull act. There are no excuses for all this.

First of all they are Kashmiries and Muslims. Secondly indian forces are occupying Kashmire and killing innocent civilians from past 60 years and you are trying to say that's it perfectly normal?!:crazy:

Karachi is a city, it's a diffrent case as there are a lot of murders and gangs war also in indian cities like Bombay etc. You can't compare 2 whole diffrent scenarios and hide behind these lame excues.:disagree:
I never knew that Kashmiris are muslims only..............who are Kashmiri pandits and Ladakhi Bhudists????

Back
Top Bottom