What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Any one has freedom to speak here but there is limit for it. No one can speak by crossing the limit by going against country , people of country , emotions of the people of this country.
Yeah? Where were your limits on the butchering of Indian Muslims when the Gujarat Riots were being done? Or 2000 deaths is under the limit?

Amazing, there are limits on speaking the truth but no limits on massacre!

Yeah? Where were your limits on the butchering of Indian Muslims when the Gujarat Riots were being done? Or 2000 deaths is under the limit?

Amazing, there are limits on speaking the truth but no limits on massacre!

If Ms Roy would have talked against butchering of Muslims during Gujarat Riots, I would have been the first one to support her and I am sure most of the Indian member would

The situations are different. She is degrading India...and no citizen worth his/her salt would ever tolerate this

Once a traitor, always a traitor.

_41392742_royafp416.jpg

arundhati_roy_moist_20100329.jpg

arundhati-roy-afp-640x480.jpg

GB

Her garbage doesn't affect the armed forces' position that even the weakling MMS government won't dare to push after a certain limit. Neither does it affect India's people.

Either ways, she's a goner sooner or later.

Indian reaction to this will be as usual. We will ignore this, however one thing is for sure now or in the future India will have to make a stand but not now. There are number of reasons for this.

WHY DONT WE OFFER STAPLED VISA FOR PEOPLE OF SINKIYANG?

Let's just wait...wait...wait...for 10-12 years, we will make a stand when we are in a position to. We have other important things to address before that however.

Let us not bogged down by petty issues, we need to stay focused on development.
Pick a fight when you're in a position to win it. Until then keep quiet and keep working.

Pick a fight when you're in a position to win it. Until then keep quiet and keep working.

That is one very important lesson we have learnt and I think credit must go to our western neighbour.:cheers:

We will fight but only when we are in a position to. Till then, let's just wait and keep working.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom