What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
What you are doing is only going to flame war...

As i said. I just changed the direction of the foul language used by some bharatis. It wasn't me who started doing it.

Anyways as said you can't convince a 15 year old kid high on adrealine rush with no brains

And I also can't convince a BR fan boy suffering with HUM paranoia.

Ignoring one last time....

Who cares.

This just shows the level of your dusgusted mind....No wonder i have wasted my time here....Go on and keep living in your la la land...

You can also live with your delusional mini bharati world.

I could have easily provided you the figure of Army personels lost by PA in their current operation and perhaps more to join them...but since i am not brain dead like you, i know dead should be given their due respect...I have been taught that Armed forces of any nation even if it belongs to an adversary should be respected since they are real heroes....However people like you just give bad names to the entire country....

Their is a difference between FATA and IOK. Your analogy would be valid if I would have said something about those CRPF soldiers who regularly got killed by Maoists.

Regarding me joining Army i wish i was as capable as these men are....I would love to give my services as and when required, however i am afraid i don't have that stature/capabilities required to join the 4 largest Army in the world...

So you don't have talent to do fake encounters. Got it.;)

Some kid just need a wake up call....

I was doing the same. Giving a wakeup call.

B/W i am sure you will not be surprised to know that we are done talking here.....

As I said. Who cares. :)

better to get bitten than get chomped and swallowed......the difference between occupied Kashmir & FATA/insurgency hit regions is that in the former -- there is a popular uprising against an entity seen as occupiers; invaders.

such is not the case in the latter; where most of the people support Army action against militants posing a threat to Pakistan Nation and her peoples.

Most interestingly, govt and army asked the people of Swat and surrounding areas to leave and seek safer grounds until the operations end. Few people put up a resistance; now they are back home and many people of those areas are either directly or indirectly cooperating with Armed Forces. A success story we hope to repeat in other problem areas.

you cannot compare an angry stone-thrower to a suicide bomber hell bent on destruction and carnage

i do sincerely hope you understood

Well he will cross LOC if your clowns in govt uniform don't stop killing civilians. So it is better you stop your clowns or else other clowns would go to kick your as*.

He will never do that, they can only brainwash others kids and sacrifice them. Look at geelani his kid is studying outside and he is asking others to boycott school. These people fall under same category.

This same guy was contesting election in India till 80's when lost he found Imdian occupation is illegal.

I don't care whether what you consider them. Nobody on this forum. It was you and your other bharati brothers who started the foul language and giving names like clowns pigs etc. I just changed the direction of this foul language to the real clowns. On the other hand talking about the potential of your army. Yes they are good in backstabbing winning wars out of civil wars. With bollywood movies and a load of fabrications they do have a lot of potential. Those "clowns" of HUM have also proved their potential by giving a one way ticket to 4000 of your heroes to some place other than this world. A place where both of us don't want to go. :)

If attitude is here to stay than I can't confirm the numbers for those 4000. God knows how many would join them. And instead of giving me adivces to join them, why don't you join your "heroes" and fight against those"clowns.

Or you also know the reality of your heroes too.;)

You guys can carry on the discussion, but just so that we dont get misled on numbers, attaching for your reference

karan-1970-albums-t0-picture2670-j-k.jpg

better to get bitten than get chomped and swallowed......the difference between occupied Kashmir & FATA/insurgency hit regions is that in the former -- there is a popular uprising against an entity seen as occupiers; invaders.

such is not the case in the latter; where most of the people support Army action against militants posing a threat to Pakistan Nation and her peoples.

you cannot compare an angry stone-thrower to a suicide bomber hell bent on destruction and carnage

i do sincerely hope you understood

Sir, i do and i very well do...I am not sensitive about this issue...I can openly says that GOI has committed some grave mistakes in Kashmir and there is no doubt about it....However what you and many other's are constantly ignoring is mistaking the protests of people in valley and labeling it as demand of majority because it is not...

As far as analogy is concerned then all i am saying is that disputed or non-disputes territory wherever we will have problems of insurgency there will be collateral and nothing can be done about it....IA as compared to the means adopted by Armies in our neighbourhood is doing a good job...Just to give you example we have disputed territory with China as well however borders are very much peaceful...So collateral is not because of disputed land but because of insurgency....I sincerely hope you can see the distinction....

Well he will cross LOC
It's all bluster, SS will never carry out such a suicidal act.

He'll need PA cover, and that won't be forthcoming as it'll draw us into 'facilitation of cross-border terrorism' or a similar charge from India.

Of course, he's not Rambo that he can go on an individual heroic mission no matter how romantic it sounds. He'll need well armed companions who also won't be able to cross over without our cover.

Then we need to look at SS's age and ability to carry out guerrilla operations. He could do so back in the day, but is more of a figurehead now. His fighting days are long gone, and he needs to be use the pen as a weapon if he wants to make a difference.

Armed operations he has tried, and results have been negligible. Let India and the separatists deal with the current crisis and see where we get to.

As poor as GoI have been in responding, some moves and meetings are scheduled. Geelani has stepped back from his protest sit-in at Army barracks, so let's wait until the all-party meet and what positivity (if any) that brings.

No I always respond to a bharati troll.
Keep it up...then....

They were their protesting against those killings and for the independence of their land from the hands of foreigners.
Well are you interested in some logical talk??? If yes then reply likely....Let me clarify what i said....

You are saying hurriyat abandoned protest only because of fear of more civilians getting killed, right??? if yes then my question were they sleeping earlier??? why suddenly they have fear about civilians killing because this is going on from past 2-3 months, no???

And can't you spare your bullsh1t and throw it on someone who deserve it like puppet CM of IOK.
:azn:
You seems to be ignorant about Kashmir politics...This CM is right now busy in discussing with new delhi about the mandate of all party delegation going in Kashmir on monday....

all wars have casualties; it's a sad reality. That is one reason (of many) for opting for the F-16s with the sniper targetting pods. That is why we needed retro-fit & MLU for some of the aging Cobras.

despite our superiority over the (non-uniformed, easily blending in) militants; the way we win the war is ON THE GROUND; and most importantly ---

NOT just MILITARILY....

we are at war with militants....are you at war with the occupied Kashmiris? Perhaps you are, maybe you can shed more light on it.

It's all bluster, SS will never carry out such a suicidal act.

He'll need PA cover, and that won't be forthcoming as it'll draw us into 'facilitation of cross-border terrorism' or a similar charge from India.

Of course, he's not Rambo that he can go on an individual heroic mission no matter how romantic it sounds. He'll need well armed companions who also won't be able to cross over without our cover.

Then we need to look at SS's age and ability to carry out guerrilla operations. He could do so back in the day, but is more of a figurehead now. His fighting days are long gone, and he needs to be use the pen as a weapon if he wants to make a difference.

Armed operations he has tried, and results have been negligible. Let India and the separatists deal with the current crisis and see where we get to.

As poor as GoI have been in responding, some moves and meetings are scheduled. Geelani has stepped back from his protest sit-in at Army barracks, so let's wait until the all-party meet and what positivity (if any) that brings.

I sometimes wish we can have more mature people like you who don't hesitate to talk sense then just puking national jingoism....I am in total agreement with you bolded part and this is the biggest irritant that i have for GOI when it comes to Kashmir.....Our policy makers have a tendency to mistake temporary lull in kashmir as peace for good...

India firmly rejects gratuitous Pak statements on Jammu & Kashmir

Read more at: India snubs Pakistan over J&K remarks

New Delhi: In response to a question regarding the statement on Jammu & Kashmir by the Foreign Minister of Pakistan, the Official Spokesperson said,

"India firmly rejects gratuitous statements issued by Pakistan on Jammu & Kashmir, which amount to interference in the internal affairs of India. Pakistan should take credible and effective action against infiltration from across the Line of Control and dismantle the terror infrastructure that exists in the territory under its control. This would be an important contribution towards safeguarding the welfare of the people of J&K, who suffer the consequences of terrorism fomented from across the Line of Control and the International Border. As a vibrant democracy, India has sufficient mechanisms and constitutional safeguards to address issues raised by its citizens in any part of the country.

India reiterates its commitment to resolving issues of mutual concern with Pakistan through dialogue and peaceful means. However, Pakistan must fulfill its solemn commitment of not allowing territory under its control to be used for terrorism directed against India in any manner. This would be in the interest of Pakistan and of the international community."

loving it

it does look so good there. The same people celebrated August 14 a little over a month ago :):)

Thats great, i am really overwhelmed by generosity of paksitan, they opted for human rights of people across the border before their own.

Back
Top Bottom