What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
India openly declares Kashmir as integral part of India. It is only Pakistanis that seem to promote / support the idea of independent Kashmir. And it is claimed that Pakistan officially supports Independent Kashmir.

Kashmir was neither part of imperial india nor british india so since when it has become integral part of india?? And the above mentioned oath is only counter balance to an oath sworn by IOK CM. In reality, Azad Kashmir as of now is administerd by Pakistan hence it has every right to enforce the laws in there as much as Indians are doing it in IOK.

Kashmir was neither part of imperial india nor british india so since when it has become integral part of india?? And the above mentioned oath is only counter balance to an oath sworn by IOK CM. In reality, Azad Kashmir as of now is administerd by Pakistan hence it has every right to enforce the laws in there as much as Indians are doing it in IOK.
which is true and in fact the reality..the issue is why Moral high grounds???

You should have read the whole thing, you might have read something that you couldn't take out of context:

WHEREAS the future status of the State of Jammu and Kashmir is yet to be determined in accordance with the freely expressed will of the people of the State through the democratic method of free and fair plebiscite under the auspices of the United Nations as envisaged in the UNCIP Resolutions adopted from time to time;

It seems like, right now you Guys have taken oath to destroy the reputation of Defense.pk by bringing Kashmir to the discussion and start pouring your bullsh1t into it, Just like an idiot bring you down to his level and beat you with his experience

So why dont you drop it, or take it some where else, Baharat Rakshak seems to be a good place

Perhaps this clown leader of H-u-M should attempt to cross the LOC himself first before advicing the locals to cross into Indian Kashmir.

GOD willing, I wish he would and see the carnage his followers had committed. This butcher should grow some ballsack, instead of trying to convince locals to do ISI's dirty work for them.

Well he will cross LOC if your clowns in govt uniform don't stop killing civilians. So it is better you stop your clowns or else other clowns would go to kick your as*.

Well he will cross LOC if your clowns in govt uniform don't stop killing civilians. So it is better you stop your clowns or else other clowns would go to kick your as*.

If that's the case the we should perhaps keep on doing what we are because we would like to have this clown visit this side of the border...There is lot that needs to be settled with this pig....Since you seems to be official spokesperson and know what this man will do would you mind conveying the message???

If that's the case the we should perhaps keep on doing what we are because we would like to have this clown visit this side of the border...There is lot that needs to be settled with this pig....Since you seems to be official spokesperson and know what this man will do would you mind conveying the message???

Well you are so anxious to bring him and other like him in IOK it looks like you want many clowns in uniform to join those 4000 clowns who already rot in hell. You aren't sincere with your own clowns too. :D

Well anyways you continue with the same attitude. You might find many like him kicking your as*.

very good step indeed......First success after all party meeting:cheers:

Well it has nothing to do with that pathetic APC. They just wanted to refrain from the killings of civilians on the hands of bharatis.

Well you are so anxious to bring him and other like him in IOK it looks like you want many clowns in uniform to join those 4000 clowns who already rot in hell. You aren't sincere with your own clowns too. :D
Well they are my heroes who are kicking A$$ of Pigs....B/W watch your mouth as you are talking about our Army who have proven their potential many times viz-a-viz PA...I could have responded in the same fashion but then i am mature and not a 15 year old kid running on adrenaline with no brain....

Well anyways you continue with the same attitude. You might find many like him kicking your as*.
Attitude is here to stay...As far as kicking A$$ is concerned then why not become a part of many like him than merely giving empty warnings having no face value and far from reality??? Do us a favor and talk about something concrete, if at all...

Lets hope Peace prevails in the valley.......these people really deserve it....

Well it has nothing to do with that pathetic APC. They just wanted to refrain from the killings of civilians on the hands of bharatis.

Do you always troll??? Where were this thought when 80 odd kashmiri's died on the hands of so called bharati's?? Spare us from your bull sh1t on atleast one thread, will ya???

Well they are my heroes who are kicking A$$ of Pigs....B/W watch your mouth as you are talking about our Army who have proven their potential many times viz-a-viz PA...I could have responded in the same fashion but then i am mature and not a 15 year old kid running on adrenaline with no brain....

I don't care whether what you consider them. Nobody on this forum. It was you and your other bharati brothers who started the foul language and giving names like clowns pigs etc. I just changed the direction of this foul language to the real clowns. On the other hand talking about the potential of your army. Yes they are good in backstabbing winning wars out of civil wars. With bollywood movies and a load of fabrications they do have a lot of potential. Those "clowns" of HUM have also proved their potential by giving a one way ticket to 4000 of your heroes to some place other than this world. A place where both of us don't want to go. :)

Attitude is here to stay...As far as kicking A$$ is concerned then why not become a part of many like him than merely giving empty warnings having no face value and far from reality??? Do us a favor and talk about something concrete, if at all...

If attitude is here to stay than I can't confirm the numbers for those 4000. God knows how many would join them. And instead of giving me adivces to join them, why don't you join your "heroes" and fight against those"clowns.

Or you also know the reality of your heroes too.;)

Do you always troll???

No I always respond to a bharati troll.

Where were this thought when 80 odd kashmiri's died on the hands of so called bharati's??

They were their protesting against those killings and for the independence of their land from the hands of foreigners.

Spare us from your bull sh1t on atleast one thread, will ya???

And can't you spare your bullsh1t and throw it on someone who deserve it like puppet CM of IOK.
:azn:

I don't care whether what you consider them. Nobody on this forum. It was you and your other bharati brothers who started the foul language and giving names like clowns pigs etc.
What you are doing is only going to flame war...understand the way you are passionate about your Army the same way i and other's would be....Anyways as said you can't convince a 15 year old kid high on adrealine rush with no brains....Now upto you, what you want to be, a kid or a mture person....

I just changed the direction of this foul language to the real clowns.
Ignoring one last time....

On the other hand talking about the potential of your army. Yes they are good in backstabbing winning wars out of civil wars. With bollywood movies and a load of fabrications they do have a lot of potential. Those "clowns" of HUM have also proved their potential by giving a one way ticket to 4000 of your heroes to some place other than this world. A place where both of us don't want to go. :)
This just shows the level of your dusgusted mind....No wonder i have wasted my time here....Go on and keep living in your la la land...

If attitude is here to stay than I can't confirm the numbers for those 4000. God knows how many would join them. And instead of giving me adivces to join them, why don't you join your "heroes" and fight against those"clowns.

I could have easily provided you the figure of Army personels lost by PA in their current operation and perhaps more to join them...but since i am not brain dead like you, i know dead should be given their due respect...I have been taught that Armed forces of any nation even if it belongs to an adversary should be respected since they are real heroes....However people like you just give bad names to the entire country....

Regarding me joining Army i wish i was as capable as these men are....I would love to give my services as and when required, however i am afraid i don't have that stature/capabilities required to join the 4 largest Army in the world...

Or you also know the reality of your heroes too.;)
I very well know the reality of my heroes and not only me but the entire world....Some kid just need a wake up call....

B/W i am sure you will not be surprised to know that we are done talking here.....

How can indians deny that flag being held by proud Kashmiris is the Pakistani flag? this is proof of how some pathetic indians behave when it comes to the truth. too bad we Pakistanis, have to deal with this nonsense everyday on everything about Pakistan on the internet

did you see the Kashmiris hanging our Nation's flag at the clock tower @ Lal Chowk :smitten::smitten:

in fact, I made it my desktop wall paper

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom