What's new

Kashmir is not India’s internal matter: Pakistan

Pakistanis must know one thing, that Extremists in Pakistan will not stop at Kashmir. Even if India offfers Kashmir on plate to Pakistan, then Islaamist will start boasting how powerfull they are, bowing India into submission. Next they will start attacks on India to claim what the Mughal empire had, and will still start supporting terrorist telling 2002, Muzzafarnagar etc
Its a cyclic process. They want a global CAliphate. Until Pakistan weeds out extremism, there is no solution for reconciliation.

I completely disagree with you. Extremists will die down after Kashmir issue/dispute is solved. Their support in Pakistan will end & Pakistanis will force the govt to start business relations with India. Pakistan and India will come very close.

I completely disagree with you. Extremists will die down after Kashmir issue/dispute is solved. Their support in Pakistan will end & Pakistanis will force the govt to start business relations with India. Pakistan and India will come very close.

The situation makes me disagree with you. Other than Muslims, what relations does Pakistanis have with Palestine or Syria? Pakistani Taliban fighters are fighting in Syria, Afghanistan. and 26/11 didnt take place in a Srinagar Shopping complex.
What I am trying to tell us, unless Pakistan de-extreme its society, terrorist groups will find ways to launch attacks in India. They will say, 1992, 2002, now Muzzafarnagar to justify their ways.
They might die down in future, but only if GoP takes some steps.

NS like previous Governments using the Kashmir issue to divert peoples attention and blackmail emotionally unstable Pakistanis.

That's not true, you will simply look for some new dispute and ask about it.

Pakistan was always independent...with different names though. If it was merged with Bharat for few centuries it does not mean anything.

Glass house definition applies on India not Pakistans.

And what half? According to leaders of Pakistan Movement & 1940 resolution Pakistan was supposed to be Punjab region, Afghania region, Kashmir region, Sind region & Balochistan region. Bangladesh & Hyderabad Deccan were supposed to be different countries.
No point in locking horns with logic and sense-challenged folks. Wonder why admins wont have this criterion to throw people out. Guess there will be chaos if they did here -:)

Its True . Kashmir is Disputed both by India and Pakistan .

And what half? According to leaders of Pakistan Movement & 1940 resolution Pakistan was supposed to be Punjab region, Afghania region, Kashmir region, Sind region & Balochistan region. Bangladesh & Hyderabad Deccan were supposed to be different countries.

So sad, all such greedy plans were spoiled. :omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistan and India have been at war since 47'. You could say we are going through a cold war during this period, but the war will not end until your nation or ours is eliminated.
Hey.. An honest Pakistani (about Kashmir that is ).. Thats a refreshing change.. I agree 100% to your POV

No point in locking horns with logic and sense-challenged folks. Wonder why admins wont have this criterion to throw people out. Guess there will be chaos if they did here -:)

Why do you wanna throw 90% Indians out of this forum, including yourself.:undecided::coffee:

Yeah half of you Indians would be shipped out before you start your drama baazi.

Our stand is clear, as long as IoK is kept pure and India spend billions on IoK development everything will be all right for time being. At the moment status quo suite us. All this drama bazi is to show India that Kashmir must be kept pure and clean, and that we have not forgetton IoK and never will.

The Jammu and Kashmir issue is one of the oldest disputes on the United Nations Security Council agenda and it is not an internal affair of India, according to Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson Tasnim Aslam.
Says Foreign Affairs spokesperson, Tasnim Aslam?? Who the fook is he to say so? Do I have to believe this clown if he says the sky is yellow? Jeeez!

Oh wait! The million dollar question is:

Resolution 47 was passed by United Nations Security Council under chapter VI of the UN Charter. Resolutions passed under Chapter VI of UN charter are considered non binding and have no mandatory enforceability as opposed to the resolutions passed under Chapter VII.

So, the question is Why did Pakistan agree to pass the Resolution under chapter VI of the UN Charter and not insist on including it under Chapter VII which would have made a plebiscite mandatory and enforceable?

So Pakistan has no locus standii to keep bellyaching and bringing up 'enforcement' of the Resolution when clearly it is NOT enforceable!

Back
Top Bottom