What's new

Kashmir is disputed territory, not part of India: Pakistan tells UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir this is the speech of Kashmiri Leader Ghulam Nabi Fai now whetever you may call it no one can stop you

Source : Kashmiri American Council
(KAC)[/b]

Kashmiri American....? Well that says a lot. There are few more such organisations like 'Khalistan Liberation force' which operates from some seweage in Toronto.

Kashmiri American....? Well that says a lot. There are few more such organisations like 'Khalistan Liberation force' which operates from some seweage in Toronto.

By that standars one can reject alomst all the reports over all disuptes in the world :)

But lets forget about this organisation, the main point and person here is Kashmiri Leader Ghulam Nabi Fai who lives in Indian Held Kashmir not America.

BTW: Kashmiri American Council only hold seminars and dialogue invitiang all those party to the conflict including common indians and indian officials.
So equating it with 'Khalistan Liberation force' is not appropriate rather unjust.

By that standars one can reject alomst all the reports over all disuptes in the world :)

But lets forget about this organisation, the main point and person here is Kashmiri Leader Ghulam Nabi Fai who lives in Indian Held Kashmir not America.

A leader living in Indian Kashmir speaks openly against Indian govt. Do you need more proof as to how generious our Govt is when it comes to 'freedom of expression'. Refer google if that term is knew to you!!!

A leader living in Indian Kashmir speaks openly against Indian govt. Do you need more proof as to how generious our Govt is when it comes to 'freedom of expression'. Refer google if that term is knew to you!!!

Same is in every country my dear. check media of almost all countries speeches by political leaders are aired and let by the governments.
And here i am not talking about the geneiousity of Indian government rather the issue at hand is Kashmir dispute which we are discussing.

Rest leting Kashmiri leaders speak against india well my dear all these leaders including Ghulam Nabi Fai, Yasin Malik, Gillani, Umer Farooq and others are well known the world knows them very well So india cant afford at this point to kill them for speaking in favour Kashmiur freedom and killing of Kashmiris as media already reported these.

And one more thing all these important leaders had been arrested many times by Indian Government for speaking in favour of freedom and against Indian atrocities over Kashmiris in Indian Held Kashmir.

Same is in every country my dear. check media of almost all countries speeches by political leaders are aired and let by the governments.

Can you state some examples?

Really? Iran? Iraq? China? Singapore? Malaysia?

Really? Iran? Iraq? China? Singapore? Malaysia?

You mean only these countries constitute the entire world.

But anyway

Coming back to point of Bull i had already commented t

and let me post it again

leting Kashmiri leaders speak against india well my dear all these leaders including Ghulam Nabi Fai, Yasin Malik, Gillani, Umer Farooq and others are well known the world knows them very well So india cant afford at this point to kill them for speaking in favour Kashmiur freedom and killing of Kashmiris as media already reported these.

And one more thing all these important leaders had been arrested many times by Indian Government for speaking in favour of freedom and against Indian atrocities over Kashmiris in Indian Held Kashmir.

You mean only these countries constitute the entire world...

China, Russia they do make sizable chunk of the new world.

But anyway
Coming back to point of Bull i had already commented t

and let me post it again

leting Kashmiri leaders speak against india well my dear all these leaders including Ghulam Nabi Fai, Yasin Malik, Gillani, Umer Farooq and others are well known the world knows them very well So india cant afford at this point to kill them for speaking in favour Kashmiur freedom and killing of Kashmiris as media already reported these..

JFK, Indira and Rajiv were all famous and with good popular backing andall were killed.

You mean the 'IA which rapes and kills innocent muslim men who protect muslim women' cant kill a political leader?

And the GOI that is fighting 'freedom fight by stationing '70% of its Army (700K) in the valley' can get these guys deported or deny them visas to go abroad or keep them in house custody as AQK or the CJ of Pakistan?

JFK, Indira and Rajiv were all famous and with good popular backing andall were killed. You mean the 'IA which rapes and kills innocent muslim men who protect muslim women' cant kill a political leader?
All of them were killed by individuals not sponsored by their respective Governments. Here the GoI is involved who cant kill not beacuse they cant but beacuse it will generate more support for Kashmir freedom just like when the father of Mir Waiz Umer was killed

And the GOI that is fighting 'freedom fight by stationing '70% of its Army (700K) in the valley' can get these guys deported or deny them visas to go abroad or keep them in house custody as AQK or the CJ of Pakistan?

Well GoI is doing the same go and check how many times the The Kashmiri Leaders were denied visas to travel abroad even some Kashmiri Leaders were denied visas to travel for Hujj.

And many times they were kept under house arrest.

Are you wanting me to take a holiday?

If so, fine.

Reports?

Inconvenient, is it?

Of course, this post will be deleted for posterity shall not know!

And Jana is not provocative in her posts and totally off topic?

Purer than the snow of Mount Etna?

One should appear to be fair at least!

If one can talk about Gujarat, why not about the Shia Sunni?

I have asked permission if I can start a thread like that. Why? Because, it will embarrassing and fruitless.

I could have started such thread, but didn't. Things like that sure can expose a nation, but it does in no way indicate that it is the 'character' of the Nation!

The issue of Balochis, Pashtuns and Shias of Northern Area are not there? Is that what you are suggesting?

Sub standard nonsense begets sub standard reply!

To use the favourite cliche of this forum - it takes two hands to clap!

Salim,

Dont criticize the administrators decision. What he says.. is what to be done.

I am not a fan of arguments, which lead to no where.

There is no democracy here, or anything done has to be fair.

Its what it is, and thats how it is.

End of the discussion.

Jana,

you are allowing yourself to be distracted by a tangential argument of "freedom of speech". Who cares!

The only freedom that matters, and that apparently was part of the conditionalities of "accession, as well as being reiterated by the UN resolutions, is the freedom of the kashmiris to determine their destiny through plebiscite, which is being denied them by India.

The rest is a smoke screen.
Kashmir was provisionally accepted into the Indian Union pending a free and impartial plebiscite. This was spelled out in a letter from the Governor General of India, Lord Mountbatten, to the Maharaja on 27 October 1947. In the letter, accepting the accession, Mountbatten made it clear that the State would only be incorporated into the Indian Union after a reference had been made to the people of Kashmir.

Even the "accession" was conditional to a plebiscite.

NEW DELHI, March 16: India on Sunday rejected observations by the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC) summit in Dakar that Kashmir issue should be resolved according to UN resolutions, saying the grouping had no locus standi to comment on Delhi’s internal affairs.

India’s foreign ministry spokesman Navtej Sarna said India “regrets” that OIC has “once again chosen to comment on Jammu and Kashmir and issues internal to India,” Press Trust of India said. Hurriyat Conference chairman Mirwaiz Umar Farooq had attended the OIC summit as a special invitee.

The 57-nation body, in the final communique adopted at the summit in Senegal, had suggested that the Kashmir dispute be resolved in accordance with “relevant UN resolutions and the wishes of the Kashmiri people”.

The meeting also extended the Islamic world’s support for the right to self-determination of the people of Jammu and Kashmir.

Reacting to the OIC document, Mr Sarna said: “The OIC has no locus standi in matters concerning India’s internal affairs including Jammu & Kashmir which is an integral part of India. We strongly reject all such comments.”

The OIC, at its meetings, used to regularly comment on Kashmir issue but for the last few years it had been silent on the matter.

India and Pakistan are committed to resolving the dispute through bilateral talks. Indian Foreign Secretary Shivshankar Menon is due to visit Islamabad next month to conclude a stalled fourth round of their Composite Dialogue and start a fifth round.

The dialogue, among other matters, is required to discuss the Kashmir issue.

Kashmir part of India, OIC told -DAWN - Top Stories; March 17, 2008

If Indians are committed to resloving the dispute, why do they keep saying Kashmir is part of India? Pakistan doesn't say that.

UNITED NATIONS, Oct 23 (APP) Pakistan Monday rejected an Indian claim that Kashmir is a part of India, saying United Nations resolutions have recognized the Himalayan state as disputed territory. “Jammu and Kashmir is not 'an integral part' of India, nor has it ever been,” Pakistani delegate Ahmad Raza Kasuri told the General Assembly's Fourth Committee, which deals with decolonization questions. Kasuri was exercising his right of reply to an earlier statement by Indian delegate Rameshwar Oraon claiming Kashmir to be a part of India, and insisting that Pakistan's call for self-determination for the Kashmiri people was “unwarranted and completely irrelevant” to the Committee's work. Ahmad Raza Kasuri pointed out that numerous UN Security Council and United Nations resolutions stated that the territory's future would be determined by a referendum. Those resolutions remained to be implemented, he said, adding that no electoral exercise could substitute for a free and impartial plebiscite, Kasuri said while responding to Oraon's assertion that occupied Kashmir had a democratically elected government. (Posted @ 12:40 PST)
- DAWN - Latest Stories; October 23, 2007

I agree completely. India is being, frankly, stupid and autocratic about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom