What's new

Kashmir is disputed territory, not part of India: Pakistan tells UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also need a simple answer to my question from all out there especially Indians. Is Kashmir disputed or not? YES or NO please.

You may call it disputed, occupied or whatever you like. It doesn't bother us. Our position is that the Kashmir is integral part of India and it is clear.

You tried to take it by force and failed. You tried every possible way including sponsored terrorism to take it and again you have failed. You realized that you can't take it from us by force. Thats why your leaders are crying loud of "peaceful settlement".

If Nehru took the Kashmir issue to UN to project himself than he did that at the cost of India. Don't you find it strange that a PM is doing this or the instrument of accession had not real legal value because Maharaja only wrote letter to Indian Government after uprising by the people of the state to save his own neck? People’s uprising clearly meant that he was acting against the wishes of clear majority.

The State was not in uprising.

Those who caused the "invasion" were non Kahsmiri tribal assisted under cover by Pakistani officers!

Sheik Abdullah, the Lion of Kashmir, is the one who forced the Maharaja's hand! The Maharaja had no intention to lose his power and glory!

When Indians cant face the fact that their troops are fighting Kashmiri Civilians, thats when you know you who is in denial.
Every incident is blamed on Pakistanis even though there are more Indian troops in Kashmir than there are in the Pakistani army.

Kashmir is a Muslim state under opression by Indian troops. You can prove otherwise with a referendum. Then we will see who is in denial.

When Indians cant face the fact that their troops are fighting Kashmiri Civilians, thats when you know you who is in denial.
Every incident is blamed on Pakistanis even though there are more Indian troops in Kashmir than there are in the Pakistani army.

Kashmir is a Muslim state under opression by Indian troops. You can prove otherwise with a referendum. Then we will see who is in denial.

And what Pakistan can't face is that their troops including artillery and airforce (used only against the enemy because of its devastation) is being used/ have been used against peace loving discriminated Balochis and Pashtuns!

And every incident is blamed on RAW or the Americans or the Israelis!

There are more troops inside the Durand Line (not recognised by the Pashtuns and Afghanistan) than elsewhere!

Pakhtoonistan and Balochistan and Balwaristan is under oppression!

Hope that pleases your blindness of convenience!

So, let's stop carping!

And what Pakistan can't face is that their troops including artillery and airforce (used only against the enemy because of its devastation) is being used/ have been used against peace loving discriminated Balochis and Pashtuns!

And every incident is blamed on RAW or the Americans or the Israelis!

There are more troops inside the Durand Line (not recognised by the Pashtuns and Afghanistan) than elsewhere!

Pakhtoonistan and Balochistan and Balwaristan is under oppression!

Hope that pleases your blindness of convenience!

So, let's stop carping!

Nice comeback You failed to mention Kashmir even once. Typical of you when you know you have lost the argument, and make ridclously off topic posts. I appreciate your concern for Pakistanis though, but nobody is being oppressed in Pakistan.

You want to know about opression? Look up Assam, Khalistan and Manipur. They are the ones who will be liberated very soon. Sikhs overseas never forget the 1984 massacre of 200 000 Sikhs and the blowing up of their temple, and once again, if you want to prove that Sikhs in India have forgotten, lift the media censorship on 1984. Sikhs are still being arrested today for questioning. Go Democracy.

I am sure you know about Manipur and Assam, a full scale civil war is taking place for their freedom.

I am very interested to know which militant group in Pakistan wants to be "liberated". Baluchis have openly said they Dont want independence but want development. Trust an Indian to make up his own quotes when you dont like what you hear.

As for the Durrand line, do you even understand whats going on there? There are something like 30 million Pathans in Pak, and 12 million in Afghanistan. Afghanistan wants to control the land which belongs to Pakistani Pathans. If Pakistani Pathans wanted this, it would have happened a long time ago, but why would they, when they already are in control thorough the Pak gov?

Waziristan is the region which is causing problems right now, directly supported by Al Queda, I doubt anyone is going to support their "liberation".

India has outdone everyone in the region with the number of secessionist groups, and those groups are actually succeeding in India, which is why you end up killing thousands of people every now and then.

Now lets see how many posts of yours will actually be about Kashmir, without going into another off topic rant.

You want to know about opression? Look up Assam, Khalistan and Manipur. They are the ones who will be liberated very soon. Sikhs overseas never forget the 1984 massacre of 200 000 Sikhs and the blowing up of their temple, and once again, if you want to prove that Sikhs in India have forgotten, lift the media censorship on 1984. Sikhs are still being arrested today for questioning. Go Democracy.

I am sure you know about Manipur and Assam, a full scale civil war is taking place for their freedom.

Ah dear they can smell involvment of ISI even before any incident occures.
May be Operation Blue Star was launched by ISI against Sikhs ;)

Or may be today an attack on Indian forces convoy in Arunchal Pardesh was also done by ISI wherein 10 people had been killed ;)
You had mentioned Manipur my Good Lord the indians even blam China for fomenting trouble in Manipur

Nice comeback You failed to mention Kashmir even once. Typical of you when you know you have lost the argument, and make ridclously off topic posts. I appreciate your concern for Pakistanis though, but nobody is being oppressed in Pakistan.

Hmmm....interesting theory....

Khalistan....lol????

More like Assamese and Manipuri people are fed up of the terrorist insurgents who regularly enforce moral codes and extort money from them.

They are nothing but gangsters by another name

Hehe....nice one!!

I wouldn't call it a civil war though....a civil war tends to be much more violent....like the Pakistani civil war for instance.

I'm not too sure about the freedom part either...considering the "groundswell of support".....lol.....anything but!!

India has outdone everyone in the region with the number of secessionist groups, and those groups are actually succeeding in India, which is why you end up killing thousands of people every now and then.

Succeeding??

Nah...a better example of terrorists succeeding is Waziristan and FATA....

All set to observe Black Day against Indian invasion

MIRPUR, Oct 26 (APP): Kashmiris living on both sides of Line
of Control (LoC) and rest of the world will observe October 27 as
Black Day to protest against the Indian invasion on Jammu & Kashmir
state this day in 1947.
The day is observed as Black Day by Jammu & Kashmir people
every year to express strong resentment over the continued unlawful
and forcible occupation of J&K valley by the Indian tyrannical
forces.
India had landed her armed military troops in Srinagar on this
day some 60 years ago absolutely against the wishes of the people
of the state.
The complete strike would be observed tomorrow in IHK to mark
the day in a befitting manner.
The Chairman of All Parties Hurriyat Conference Mirwaiz Umar
Farooq, Kashmiri leaders including Syed Ali Gilani, Muhammad Yasin
Malik, Shabbuir Ahmad Shah and the Bar Association have given the
call for observance of the Black day tomorrow to register their
indignation against the Indian occupied forces in IHK.
Protest rallies and processions besides public congregations
will be the hallmark of the Black Day in all small and major towns
at either side of the LoC.
In Mirpur, major protest rally to be followed by a big
procession and demonstration would be taken out at District Courts
premises Saturday under the auspices of the District National
Events Organizing Committee with the coordination of various social
and political parties.
The rally will be addressed by the leading social and
political workers and the representatives of various organizations.

APP

Jana,

Off topic is because it is inconvenient for you.

As far as problems of India, I am more aware of it that you. It was my profession to know about it. Just as it is the Pakistan Army's to know about NWFP and more than you there also! It is the superficial sensationalism of journalists that make a mountain of a molehill as they are making it out in NWFP. True, it is worrisome, but it is not the end of the world as you journalists would like the world to believe!

As far as what you write about Balochis, Pashtuns and Balwaristanis, is what you wish it should be.

Your word against mine!

Of course, take the usual tack and blame India. It would be then business as usual!

Your journalistic sensationalism does not impress me!

Your journalistic sensationalism does not impress me!

And your sub-standard counter arguments against factual arguments dont seem to impress me either.

Balochis, Pashtuns and Balwaristanis? :lol: Come on? Couldn't find anything much better?

As i am now recieving reports. Please avoid claims that go to the extent of Hawaii or Singapore. I am sure nobody wants a vacation.

And your sub-standard counter arguments against factual arguments dont seem to impress me either.

Balochis, Pashtuns and Balwaristanis? :lol: Come on? Couldn't find anything much better?

As i am now recieving reports. Please avoid claims that go to the extent of Hawaii or Singapore. I am sure nobody wants a vacation.

Are you wanting me to take a holiday?

If so, fine.

Reports?

Inconvenient, is it?

Of course, this post will be deleted for posterity shall not know!

And Jana is not provocative in her posts and totally off topic?

Purer than the snow of Mount Etna?

One should appear to be fair at least!

If one can talk about Gujarat, why not about the Shia Sunni?

I have asked permission if I can start a thread like that. Why? Because, it will embarrassing and fruitless.

I could have started such thread, but didn't. Things like that sure can expose a nation, but it does in no way indicate that it is the 'character' of the Nation!

The issue of Balochis, Pashtuns and Shias of Northern Area are not there? Is that what you are suggesting?

Sub standard nonsense begets sub standard reply!

To use the favourite cliche of this forum - it takes two hands to clap!

Stance of Kashmiri Leader Ghulam Nabi Fai

October 27, 1947, the saddest day in the history of Kashmir: Dr. Fai

Washington, D.C. October 27, 2007. Dr. Ghulam Nabi Fai, Executive
Director of the Kashmiri American Council/Kashmir Center, today deeply
lamented the 60th anniversary of India's illegal occupation of Kashmir.
Its justification was fraudulent from the outset, based on an Instrument
of Accession signed by the then Maharaja of the princely state that
British scholar Alistair Lamb has proven to be as bogus as the Protocols
of the Elders of Zion.

India may be the largest democracy but its policy towards Kashmir has
been uniformly brutal and deceitful. It initially championed,
fashioned, and expressly accepted United Nations Security Council resolutions of
August 13, 1948 and January 5, 1949 mandating a self-determination
plebiscite in Kashmir administered by the United Nations. India soon
dishonored its obligation when it perceived the people of Kashmir would
never vote accession to Indian sovereignty in a free and fair election.
It unilaterally proclaimed Kashmir had fallen into its territorial
universe irrespective of international law and the contrary insistence of
the United Nations.

Dr. Fai noted that the denial of self-determination has brought death
and destruction to the people of Kashmir. Kashmir has been brutally
victimized by human rights violations perpetrated by 700,000 military and
paramilitary personnel. During the past decade alone, more than 100,000
Kashmiris have been killed because of India's mammoth military
occupation and savagery. Yet the international community has remained largely
passive, and crowned India with a veto power over outside
intervention.

Dr. Fai reiterated that the people of Kashmir ask neither more nor less
than what has been afforded to Namibia, the East Timorese and
Montenegro: a self-determination vote conducted and monitored by the United
Nations and international observers. Self-determination is both a legal
and moral entitlement. To believe anything less than self-determination
would end the frightening strife that has blazed for 60 years is to
believe in fairy tales.

Dr. Fai urged the leadership of India and Pakistan to include the
accredited leadership of Jammu & Kashmir in all future negotiations. Any
Kashmir solution that fails to command the consensus of the 14 million
people of Kashmir, Dr. Fai underscored, is doomed to shipwreck moments
after its launch. He however, emphasized that with Kashmiri
participation, anything is possible. Without it, nothing is.

--------

Source : Kashmiri American Council
(KAC)

Are you wanting me to take a holiday?

If so, fine.

Reports?

Inconvenient, is it?

Of course, this post will be deleted for posterity shall not know!

And Jana is not provocative in her posts and totally off topic?

Purer than the snow of Mount Etna?

One should appear to be fair at least!

If one can talk about Gujarat, why not about the Shia Sunni?

I have asked permission if I can start a thread like that. Why? Because, it will embarrassing and fruitless.

I could have started such thread, but didn't. Things like that sure can expose a nation, but it does in no way indicate that it is the 'character' of the Nation!

The issue of Balochis, Pashtuns and Shias of Northern Area are not there? Is that what you are suggesting?

Sub standard nonsense begets sub standard reply!

To use the favourite cliche of this forum - it takes two hands to clap!

Balochis and Pashtuns don’t want independence in the Northern areas the issue is that Talibans don’t want Pakistan to help US in Afghanistan and they already said that they will fight against US if US attack Pakistan. There has never been a Shia-sunni clash only individual acts which does not reflect the whole nation’s attitude but in India there were huge clashes which cost thousands of lives.

Like you all say - BS.

Sir this is the speech of Kashmiri Leader Ghulam Nabi Fai now whetever you may call it no one can stop you
----
Stance of Kashmiri Leader Ghulam Nabi Fai

October 27, 1947, the saddest day in the history of Kashmir: Dr. Fai

Washington, D.C. October 27, 2007. Dr. Ghulam Nabi Fai, Executive
Director of the Kashmiri American Council/Kashmir Center, today deeply
lamented the 60th anniversary of India's illegal occupation of Kashmir.
Its justification was fraudulent from the outset, based on an Instrument
of Accession signed by the then Maharaja of the princely state that
British scholar Alistair Lamb has proven to be as bogus as the Protocols
of the Elders of Zion.

India may be the largest democracy but its policy towards Kashmir has
been uniformly brutal and deceitful. It initially championed,
fashioned, and expressly accepted United Nations Security Council resolutions of
August 13, 1948 and January 5, 1949 mandating a self-determination
plebiscite in Kashmir administered by the United Nations. India soon
dishonored its obligation when it perceived the people of Kashmir would
never vote accession to Indian sovereignty in a free and fair election.
It unilaterally proclaimed Kashmir had fallen into its territorial
universe irrespective of international law and the contrary insistence of
the United Nations.

Dr. Fai noted that the denial of self-determination has brought death
and destruction to the people of Kashmir. Kashmir has been brutally
victimized by human rights violations perpetrated by 700,000 military and
paramilitary personnel. During the past decade alone, more than 100,000
Kashmiris have been killed because of India's mammoth military
occupation and savagery. Yet the international community has remained largely
passive, and crowned India with a veto power over outside
intervention.

Dr. Fai reiterated that the people of Kashmir ask neither more nor less
than what has been afforded to Namibia, the East Timorese and
Montenegro: a self-determination vote conducted and monitored by the United
Nations and international observers. Self-determination is both a legal
and moral entitlement. To believe anything less than self-determination
would end the frightening strife that has blazed for 60 years is to
believe in fairy tales.

Dr. Fai urged the leadership of India and Pakistan to include the
accredited leadership of Jammu & Kashmir in all future negotiations. Any
Kashmir solution that fails to command the consensus of the 14 million
people of Kashmir, Dr. Fai underscored, is doomed to shipwreck moments
after its launch. He however, emphasized that with Kashmiri
participation, anything is possible. Without it, nothing is.
--------

Source : Kashmiri American Council
(KAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom