What's new

Kashmir is an integral part of India ,Pak must stop dreaming of taking it away from us: Swaraj UNGA

Why don't you try it ? then we will talk ... Go ahead ...

Your planners are not foolish enough to give up the only ( albeit a little) leverage they have over us ... there is a reason this treaty survived 4 wars & the fact that we haven't been interfering anywhere but Kashmir .... even though it is a well known fact(in Intel circles) that ISI has the largest network of HUMINT inside India.. even larger than USA or Russia had during cold war... so I will say it one more Time ... go ahead Try your luck ... abolish Indus water treaty ... or Stop our water ... I am anxiously waiting for that day ...
There is no official statement regarding abrogating the treaty, India is always worried about it's international image. Govt will actually opt for maximum legal use of the water in ICJ rivers. The project design & environmental clearance for 3 dams on Chenab was already started 2-3 years back. This was recently mentioned in news by the govt just to show in India that it is doing something against Pakistan, coz of URI attack.

Also, the 3 dams will affect Pakistan's northern region and most importantly India is looking to exploit some technical leaks in the treaty.

Of Course .. to Hell with its citizens ... as long as the land is with us .. How Colonial of you.....

Yes we need the LAND ; if the people want to live peacefully then it is fine

If they throw stones and attack our soldiers ; they will suffer

Yes we need the LAND ; if the people want to live peacefully then it is fine

If they throw stones and attack our soldiers ; they will suffer
As I said before ... how colonial of you ... British thought the same as well.... look how that turned out?.... No matter how strong you are ... regardless of how much force you use ... you simply cannot suppress the Resistance of the majority ... you can delay it ... but at the end people will always obtain freedom ..... no country in the history of the world has been able to successfully keep a land whose majority wanted freedom .... this wont be any different either .....

As I said before ... how colonial of you ... British thought the same as well.... look how that turned out?.... No matter how strong you are ... regardless of how much force you use ... you simply cannot suppress the Resistance of the majority ... you can delay it ... but at the end people will always obtain freedom ..... no country in the history of the world has been able to successfully keep a land whose majority wanted freedom .... this wont be any different either .....

Lett us compare the British Rule AND Indian rule in Kashmir

There were Only ONE LAKH white Britishers in ALL of South Asia

Shameful Isnt it that they LOOTED US -- both Indians and Pakistanis for so long :lol:

Now Indian Non Muslim Population ALONE Is 1150 MILLION

And Indian Muslims DO NOT CARE for Kashmiris
because they know that Kashmiris are getting PAMPERED by lots of money being spent

Where as many Indian Muslims are poor

Now Kashmiri Muslim Population is Just EIGHTY LAKHS

You know what is the Population of Delhi and Mumbai

Two Crores EACH

That is why Kashmiris are fighting a Hopeless battle

It appears that Pakistan has humiliated India to such an extent that the Indians feel too ashamed to send their democratically elected Hindu Extremist Prime Minister Narendra Modi to address the UN Assembly.

Why insult somebodies cultural believes ? Is it because it is not Islam ?

No its not about making fun of someone cultural belief...so dont try to create false accusation...I was just showing priorities of Shiri Modi Jee keeping him busy!

I meant about your list of 45..lol

Mention support for Burhan Wani and its does more fire than listing these 45 known terrorist..

If Kashmir is an integral part of India..why did it need instrument of accession from Hari Singh?

No its not about making fun of someone cultural belief...so dont try to create false accusation...I was just showing priorities of Shiri Modi Jee keeping him busy!

Mention support for Burhan Wani and its does more fire than listing these 45 known terrorist..

If Kashmir is an integral part of India..why did it need instrument of accession from Hari Singh?
Oh really!!Who got fired up in UN by Burhan Wani?

The
Come on sushma ji.... on kashmir issue that's the only thing they can do... plz dont take it away from them.
Cry by Indian in the general assembly and the 79th day of complete suspension in the valley is enough to prove how much Kashmiris are causing pain in Indian as....sss

Yes it is, you Pakistani Muslims are born to hate Hindus. Its good you folks ran away and formed a separate country..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom